VLC

So should I still use vlc player even though cia fagots can see what I watch or should I choose another. I'm on linux mint so if any suggestions that are compatible with linux would be a plus

Other urls found in this thread:

images.videolan.org/press/PR_CIA_Vault7_VLC.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just use that MemePV shit people shill around here.

which is that

Sup Forums extremists at their finnest faggotry: I don't like what I don't use even if I have no arguments about it

mpv
/thread

I use VLC (:

lol mpv is shit

ITT mpv shills

that only proves that windows is shit.
Install gentoo and then kill yourself

>One screenshot took at a very second with no background to explain

Wow, that's fucking nothing

>MPC-HCPortable.exe
>Portable
Holy shit! They make those?

Wasn't that vulnerability only in the portable version or something? I never really looked into it though.

Yes, the leaks weren't about a normal VLC install.

images.videolan.org/press/PR_CIA_Vault7_VLC.pdf

holy shit you are retarded

Ah okay, I thought so.

Nothing to worry about unless you downloaded VLC from a non-official website.

>*after wasting his entire youth in the 24/7 mpv help thread

There are more anti-mpv shills than mpv "shills".

kek, literally took me 5-10 min to set up. I'm good with computers though.

>taking the bait
>still haven't filtered the worst namefag on this board

Nothing you do matters to the NSA. Paranoids don't want to hear that they have nothing of interest to protect, but few people do. If the NSA want to send me a minder I'm cool with it if she pays rent and buys beer, but all that would get with root access to everything is my browser history and torrent downloads.

Your data doesn't matter to Trump or ZOG. YOU will never matter nor will I, and that is real security.

Only because the mpv shills shill it 24/7. You didn't think it might bring scrutiny to your broken little player?
Here's a hint: don't say X is better than Y unless it actually is, because your lie is going to be exposed the instant people try it.

mpv is for weeb faggots. use vlc.

I use mpc-hc but mpv is without a doubt better than vlc. It might be a learning curve but it is the best player on linux and macos.

Get the latest MPV. Or just stay on VLC. Either is good, I prefer MPV because it doesn't have screen glitches.

>Only because the mpv shills shill it 24/7
No they don't, you're being delusional.
Crosslink anything you perceive as shilling here if you wanna prove your point.

not sure if you're a false flagger starting the threads or not. either way I dont care because I like mpv.

Huh what? Did you respond to the wrong person?
I like and use mpv as well. I don't start any threads or claim mpv is better than any other player though.