Nah, fuck that.

ITT we trigger yuropoors

What?

NICE

Do you support one nation?

WE SUPPORT U

TAIWANESE INDEPENDENCE WHEN

GOD SAVE CHIANG KAI SHEK

Would you support being merged into a shittier, poorer, commie dump run by jackass nouveau riche peasants?

Thank you Paraguay! Just don't betray us like the filthy gooks did.

Formosa was a way cooler name.

Also fuck commies.

how does such a small cunt have so many big name tech companies or is it a proxy to not be chinese company?

>expected Burma
>disappointed

Yes.
We fought a giant war for 4 years to make that happen.

How do you feel being the legitimate China, but also the irrelevant one, ROC?

Some day china will become the glorious republic it once was

Doesn't Mynamar use the African looking flag now?

It does, but Sup Forums never updated it.

台湾加油

MOSHI MOSHI TAIWANESE INDEPENDENCE DESU

When you are irrelevant for 70 years, you are illegitimate.

Might makes right.

Ahhh.

I shitposted a Burmese then in /asean/.

To be fair, he kept screaming WE WUZ QINGZ N SHIET ITT.

>we wuz qingz

I wish China wasn't shit, but it is. So it's like being in a less shitty China but the shitty China keeps trying to throw it's shit at us to make us shitty too. So, to answer your question, sort of shitty but less shitty than it could be.

謝謝你日本!

Would you support merging with Guatamala but retaining Guatemala's government instead of yours?

KMT dindu nuffin. Taiwan , colony of PRC and rightful clay of Greater Mongolia!

I STAND WITH TAIWAN! FUCK COMMIES

TAIWAN NUMBA WAN

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M

Just return our national treasure in Taipei ‘national palace museum’ to mainland china. Also pay for the numerous gold which was brought to ur shitty island by KMT. Who cares ur fucking little shit island

Hi yes im Ta i
wan

陽岱鋼

中國台灣

stop stealing Sup Forums memes you chinks

'Noble' Taiwanese

nah

damn I didn't know Taiwan had such a pretty flag. might hang one in my room

Taiwan and China are two different countries. Why do u want to keep our national treasure?

because we don't give a fuck what u think

强盗逻辑 自认高人一等 高举民主自由 实行诈骗之举

ISLAND CHINA IS BEST CHINA.

闭嘴混蛋

Greatest ally, down with the illegitimate PRC. Hope you guys like our coffee.

Of course. That shitty island enjoys sucking ur white pigs' dicks

taiwan is TAIWAN

taiwan isn't PRC

你们不是很提倡言论自由的吗?
民主台湾

Of course. Taiwan is not part of china. Nippon sang, plz advise those taiwanese reture the national treasure from mainland china to our chinese people

The only way you will take anything from my country, Taiwan, is over our dead bodies.

>. That shitty island enjoys sucking ur white pigs' dicks

I bet that even on a per capita basis, I will in link below find more PRC ladies than from the ROC.

chinesewifes.com/Pages/default.aspx

Gonna be a lot of them

Statistically there are more Taiwanese women in America per capita.

Might have to do with the semi-alliance between us since 1949.

>It's a chink taunts taiwan-chink episode

just substitute the flags and you are ready to go

lmao I think he realized that I'm not Taiwan.

CHINA BTFO ONCE AGAIN FIFTH SINO BURMESE WAR TOOK PLACE ON THIS DAY ON AN EAST TIMORESE BULL PREPPING COMMUNITY.

From ur shitty cunt? I dont believe those barbarian in ur 鬼岛 can create the ancient relics in ur 國立故宮博物院(Taipei national palace museum). Your gangster logic does not make any sense.

Yes, but it will be our bodies, as well as American, but mostly Chinese. I fear the day this great war comes. We will fight to end for our Taiwanese friends, but it will be at great cost.

Lel no you guys won't. The "reintepretation" is gonna get overturned by the Supreme court.

It'll be America at most. I question if we even will defend Taiwan nowdays.

Why can't commie China be based like Taiwan?

台湾人, 漢人, 日本人 should cooperate on against 白豚's divide and rule strategy. Asia should not today of Syria.
But never trust 棒子, they are worse than 家畜 tbqh.

Has to do with $30 billion in US annual aid since 1949.

Reminder that Jackie Chan thinks that Taiwan is a laughing stock and shouldn't exist.

Hey, guys on int. I dont want to argue, i hope u guys dont take this shitty China-Taiwan issue as a
joke, which really makes chinese people angry.

Depends on who wins your elections. This will influence if we will go to war in future or not. Same with you.

sholud not like being today*

Not all Taiwanese flags are Taiwanese.

But there are some, usually in the /eastasia/ threads.

We leave politics out of the threads though.

Come on, just annex the Taiwan already, you bunch of pussies. I bet their army is shit [spoiler]because it's Chinese[/spoiler]

Not really. One continues Obama's policy of non-intervention and neutral Chinese treatment.

The other will probably destroy America and China's economy.

return Tibet to the Fire Nation.

Starting a horrible war over something that won't possibly turn out well for anyone, is not a good idea.

The Chinese leaders already de-facto accepted Taiwan's independence back in 2005. They just keep the show going to keep their nationalists acquiesced.

Tibet isn't even a place anymore. It's been absorbed ethnically and culturally into Han China via immigrants and economic development.

Tibet is gone. Same will happen to the Uyghurs, so they are fighting it before it happens.

CHYNA

>The other will probably destroy America and China's economy.

>Current US and Chinese governments aren't already destroying their economies.

It wouldn't be horrible unless you faggots will intervene.

Nah, dont be brain-washed by some shitlike media. Before the commie, the ruling system of Tibet was always helotism. Moreover, actually the greatest master of the slavery in Tibet is the Dalai Lama. If Tibet is independent today, Dalai Lama would return to his land and enslave the people.

台巴子

>those taiwanese reture the national treasure from mainland china to our chinese people

PRC people must break PRC goverment at first.
and then chinese confer with taiwanese on the matter.

I don't speak Chinese. Look at my flag, you've been arguing with me this whole time haha nerd

Hi, Nippon sang.
Firstly, we are the people who living in the mainland china but not you. We know a lot about that government and the CCP, I think we dont need ur advice about our politics.

Hi Japan

Reminder that you will NEVER EVER get your islands back

As long as you are happy, I dont care whether i m brainwashed or not

Disgusting

The modern Dalai Lama advocates democracy and a large degree of secularism.

India VS China, which is shitter?
According ur logics, India=democracy China=autocracy. What makes a democracy cunt shitter than autocracy? Apparently, Indian government doeds not have enough democracy governing experience. Also most Indian people dont know a lot about what democracy is the how democracy works. As a Chinese who has some Tibeten schoolmates, I think most of people in Tibet can not even achieve the level of Indian.

>cherry-picking evidence to suit your desired result.
Anyone can do that. You're not even doing it well, since you're comparing vastly different cultures. When you compare people with common heritage, it looks like this:

South Korea VS North Korea, which is shitter?
According ur logics, South Korea =democracy North Korea=autocracy.

China VS Taiwan, which is shitter?
According ur logics, Taiwan=democracy China=autocracy.

India VS Pakistan, which is shitter?
According ur logics, India=democracy Pakistan=autocracy.
According ur logics, Taiwan=democracy China=autocracy.

Actually, South Korea is autocracy as well, it just recently became not as autocratic as North Korea.

t. Shinji Kawazaki

OK, let us take taiwan as an example.
Before the governing period of Lee Teng-hui, the economy of Taiwan was during fastest development decade. Do you know who was governing before Lee Teng-hui (Lee was the first president who was elected)? The KMT autocracy. The fist leader of KMT was CHIANG KAI-SHEK, and the second was his son Chiang Chingkuo. Both of them are regardded as dictator in Taiwan now. However, the great economic achievement is belong to Chiang's government

bost chinese memes ples

Do you know who is the father of the SK president
Park Geun-hye? Park Chung Hee who made the incredible economic achievement, 한강 기적 for korea is also regarded as a typical dictator in SK.

relax, chinabro. You should never take anything people say on this website seriously, you'll only get mad.

TAI-WAN NUMBA WAN

right wing, pro USA autocracy. That's why it's not a shithole.
And Park Chung hee was pro Japan too.
Following the USSR political/economic model was the worst choice possible for the young People's Republic. Thank you Deng Xiaoping.