Uruguay appreciation thread:

Why is Uruguay such a wonder of a country?! Only 165 years ago it was devastated by the cisplatine war and the uruguayan civil war, but now Uruguayan people live better than Ucrania, Brazil and Mexico, we're not even talking about countries with the size of a state and with few natural resources. By the way did you know that the FREE education system in Uruguay is fucking awesome? And the country has been called the "SWITZERLAND OF AMERICA"?
Uruguay has the best meat of the whole continent and everyone goes there on vacation because it's a fucking based country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Mujica
ifitweremyhome.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

u r gay lmao

Their former president was based af

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Mujica

Uruguay is better than Brazil

NO

We have nice things, but things are pretty much like any other South american state. I still love living here though. Have a pic of a river here

Pic

Don't be modest, my south american swiss friend. Your country is our pride.

what website is this

I really want to visit with a view to considering moving there. I have 1st world wages though and can work remotely. Understand this has favourable tax arrangements if I was to move there.

I went there for vacations some days ago. I was very surprised about your country.
People are like Argentinians but much more calm. Girls are hot. Beaches are nice. Lifestyle is much calmer as I said, but maybe a little more boring. I was only considering Europe for working abroad (i work in infosec) but I'm already searching for jobs there.
BTW you got a restaurant called Burlesque in Montevideo and its hamburgers are yummy AF.

donde es eso?

ifitweremyhome.com/

I'm going in a few days, where go for sex ?
I think I'm only going to be in Colonia.

Life is expensive af here but if you have a good job and simple life you'll have your way.
And yes, this is like a smaller, quieter, slower, nicer Argentina

So you want to move to Uruguay?

can't screenshot on this machine but wew. 3.5 times more likely to have HIV/AIDS - that one surprised me. 7.7 times more likely to get murdered isn't really that scary 2bh and the countryside looks comfy.

Those are Hereford's, not Angus...

Paso de las averías, río Cebollatí. Ruta 15.

No soy de Colonia pero no debe ser difícil de encontrar teniendo en cuenta que es una ciudad turística. Eso sí, cambia la plata a uruguayos y decí que sos de ahí sino te van a fajar

Wow that webpage fucking destroyed Uruguay comparing it to Argentina lol

no puede decir que es uruguayo, es mexicano ese

Cómo sabés? A mi me sale bandera arg

I gonna move to Portugal next year, but I would like to move to Uruguay.

Fajar ?
Pagaría cosas con tarjeta, gracias a Dios Uruguay es mas abierto que Argentina, aqui piden mil documentos y luego no aceptan tarjetas.
Busco más bien uruguayas regulares con quien llegar, no putas.

Nombre.

how common are sneks? apparently you have a few venomous ones including a rattlesnake of sorts.

Are you coming to Brazil too?

Hopefully some day, I'm only going to Uruguay for now.

fajar se le dice cuando te van a golpear pero en sentido figurado sería que te van a cobrar tanta plata que es como si te estuvieran pegando

We have 4 deadly sneks. Two bothrops, one ratllesnek and a coral. The first two are common but not the other two.
There's like 20 more especies of non venomous and non dangerous venom. Including a constrictor boa

>where go for sex ?
Quedate en Argentina boludo, no hay una mierda en Colonia

UruGAY xD

Como eu consigo uma namorada argentina branca e fofinha?

I know it would be an American the one who posted this. No he was not. listen to this guy

Shegale en un boliche y decile:
Queres ecuchar El Polaco conmigo ?

Solo voy por un fin de semana, seria lindo darme una Uruguaya.

I love Uruguay. They are everything that's not wrong about Argentina. Like someone scratched all the shit away and ended up with a smaller, nicer version of it.

WTF seria esse o Eminem argentino? lel

Few years ago I had a secretary/general office helper from Uruguay whose family moved over here when she was young.
Stunning looking young lady. God damn she was pretty.

We are obectively best guay

That's Uruguayan women for you.
When I went to Montevideo and walked around the beach I saw a ton of beautiful women.
Argie women are also really beautiful.

Yeah I've only spent a bit of time in Mexico (many years ago now), but haven't visited any other parts of S-America
Argentina would definitely be on the list of places to check out and Chile looks interesting too