Best way to offend an Indian?

What is the best way to insult an Indian? My mother fell for that scam where you hand over control of your computer to them and you pay them to "fix it". I have their number now so I can call them and harass them, and I've been called by these people before so I expect to be called again. What is the best way I can insult them when I talk to them? Any curse words in hindi? Should I talk about cows? help me out India-bros.
vid related, the scam
youtube.com/watch?v=1juMnpSv82c

How fucking retarded is your mom to fall for it?

lmao.

>My mother fell for that scam where you hand over control of your computer to them and you pay them to "fix it".

Everyone laugh at this faggot's mom.

she's old and easily confused, that's why I'm so pissed at those cow fuckers

>falling any scam
>falling for the old "indian callcenter scam"

lmao your mother deserved it

teri maki chuut

randee ka bachar

Also this is what you get for not using gnu/linux lmao

Install Gnu/Linux on your mom's computer, set updates weekly with a cron job and don't give her the sudo password dumbass, she can't inflict any damage on herself that way.

You should be pissed at your mom.

The "cowfuckers" are outsmarting retards to earn like 10x their monthly salaries, they are actually smart cow fuckers.

Face it breh your mum fell for pajeet's micro dink

Does she also have seven toolbars on her internet explorer?

CURRIED

Top kek brah. Maybe you honkys won't fall for the le independent leave home at 18 because i am adult meme.

Should have been more family oriented. No wonder us masterrace pajeets and rasheess are taking over western "countries"

You cucks made the wrong choice in WW2

so what did hindu do to her computer?

Just keep spamming kashmir is rightfully pakistani land

But what if they're actually Paki?

my brother stopped them before they could do anything, but they took control of it and the cursor was moving on its own and a pop up was bouncing around. We removed it I think.

I think they're Indian, people who have written about and investigated it said its from India

Tell them to poo in the loo

Install Gentoo

FUCK YOU SANJAY all Indian women in the west are utter whores, especially when they finally move away from their parents, and they crave white and nigger cock because Indian cock is so small. KASHMIR BELONG TO PAKISTAN. I hope you reincarnated as fly in next life, but you probably enjoy that so you can eat COW SHIT like you already do now. Why do you think the Indian character in the Simpsons is literally called after A POO. GO CHOKE ON A CHILD'S SPINAL COLUMN IN THE GANGES

Say "behenchod teri lund kaat doonga"
Pronunciation guide:
bai-han-cho-d (bai is similar to the 'ba' sound in batter')
lund rhymes with fund
the 'd' in 'doonga' and 'chod' is soft.

Everyone laugh at this guys mom

what an IDIOT HAHA

Call them biharis

Also coolie is a racial slur for south asians

t.paki