Why do Brits shower with socks on?

Why do Brits shower with socks on?

>not showering with your socks on
what kind of savage are you?

what the fuck

WTF why are brits so dickhead?

What?!!

I have shower socks, allow me to fill you in.

First of all, let me just start by saying that I believe that I am a pioneer in the field of health, and that I would very much compare myself to people like the Wright brothers or Turing.

I wear socks in the shower because when the water runs down your body, it brings the dirt and grime from the day with it and runs over your feet. By wearing the socks you don't get the upper-level dirt on your lower-level parts (aka feet for you laymens)

I don't even take them off after I get out of the shower, I wear them to bed and let the cool draft in my room dry them out. Why take them off when I'm only going to shower again later anyway?

Hope that helps

Same reason we sleep with our belts on: Fuck you, that's why

Bc you can wash them at the same time you bath... Same goes with undies.
t. Bachelor

Why not just start washing yourself from your head and then work your way down instead of soiling your socks?

Why do Mexicans shower with sombreros on?

What's the point?

ur a fuggin genius m8ate

Do not get wet hair, it is evident. What is not normal is that you do not shower with hat.

I'm not willing to take the risk with the impending post antibiotic era that's quickly coming. When your name is on the millions of tombstones from overuse of antibiotics and mine is in the files found under "Medical genius" you will not be laughing so hard. They said it was impossible to go faster than a horse, they said it was impossible to go to the moon - and here you are telling me it's impossible to not get dirt on my feet and not survive the post antibiotic era.

It's to protect them from the border patrol helicopters.

I shower with boxers on because i dont like the idea of people jerking off to me through the security cameras.

You should start a cult colony in the Northern Territory where everyone is forced to wear socks in the shower.

If you use super hot water, you get cosy warm moist feet all day from your morning shower. It also cleans your shoes every day. Sometimes I wear my shoes in the shower for extra grip if it's icy.

Same reason Germans wear sandals with socks on I imagine.

Wait is this real or bait, are there actually people that use don't use their own non community shower barefoot?

after I've been running or working out I'll shower in my gym clothes because it saves me washing them in between gym visits.

This is a weird habit my dad has which pisses me off,

He gets mad if I wash my socks in a washing machine.

WTF I hate Britain now

WTF I hate Britain now

How are you going to wash your socks otherwise?

nobody does this. i'm sure

well i dont shower with my socks on but i throw them in the shower along with my undies so i can wash them

Savage land!

I dunno I only shower with thongs (flip flops/sandals whatever the fuck you other cunts call them) on.

>thongs

is it true that muricans frequently shit and piss themselves if they dont find a bathroom?

yes

what the fuck

Its probably because of foot fungus, but why dont they use sandals instead?

disgusting. I would never piss while taking a shower, but sometimes when I'm taking a shit a little bit of pee would come out, that's about it.

Why do americans shower with bar of butter in the right hand ?

what's the point?

Never heard of this in my life

2 baste ourselves

It's not just socks, out of my friends everyone at least wears socks, but about 40% wear full clothing (jeans and t-shirt etc.)

Simple reason of not having to wash clothes

this is reasonable, it saves on washing clothes that are already wet and gym stuff isn't going to be constrictive in the shower

americans are actually going to think you're not joking, please delete this

Keeps my feet warm 2bh