Why do our women like getting blacked?

Why do our women like getting blacked?

Americans embraced black culture in the society and made black men cool. Whereas they used to be seen as subhuman scum.

Yeah but its not like non-white women like getting blacked

They do in America, I see it on your shows. All Americans worship and love blacks.

He looks pretty attractive.
Were you expecting to go after some other skinny guy just because he's white?

Good looking people date good looking people, it's normal.
Anyway, why do you care about what normies do?

/Thread

You wanted multiculturalism - you get it. You made whites look sissy and they cant even fight back. So what did you expect?

>him
>black

>I see it on your shows

See there's your problem.
Everything you see in our media is the hopes and dreams of left-wing jews.
They need life to imitate art in order to ruin wherever they are.

Everyone knows Bellamy and Murphy are the best boys

Lincoln a shit

Also, 1st season/flashback Octavia > Lexa > Raven > Octavia > Murphy's grounder gf > Maya > Anya > Clarke's mom > Jaha > Clarke

Half Blood White + negro look cute.

Stupid Russian.

It's a meme. White men are far and away the most desirable men in the country, especially to non-white women. Of course you don't know this because you're a sheltered Sup Forums cuck who believes everything Sup Forums tells him. Go out and actually interact with some non-white people, they're not evil or dumb and they're not stealing our women. We are much more capable of stealing their women, but most white dudes only go for white chicks. I went to an all black high school as the only white boy in the school, and I got treated like a king by all the black girls.

You remind me of this guy.

tldr

>Americans

Lmao sad little white boi, you sound like the deluded on here.

>when you loose blame the jews.

Nice coping mechanism.

>white boi

why do people pretend to be black online? super embarrassing family

I've got a black gf, so hey, who knows?

Probably cause autists like you enable them by getting all asshurt about it.

what in my post implicated im assmad? its just funny how pathetic some ppl can be

It's not delusion if I'm speaking from literal inarguable life experience. I'm ugly as fuck and socially retarded, but I'm skinny tall and white, and that was enough for all of the hottest brown girls at my school to be on my dick. All of my black male friends at school were better looking and had better bodies than me, but simply being white made me more attractive to the girls there.

Not him but i pretend to be a black guy on Sup Forums all the time and its guaranteed (you)s 2bh

Weren't those results from some dating site? Those people pretty far from normal if they need to use a dating site to link up.

>niggers
>attractive

>pretend to be a black guy on Sup Forums all the time

listen to how pathetic u sound

>not liking clarke

it would be way less pathetic if i were role-playing as a country or circle jerking over white superiority amirite?

cuck

*Neighbours theme starts playing*

omfg

BTFO

>tfw my country is too white to pretend to be a nigger on Sup Forums

Something tells me that you "pretending to be back" isn't 100% true.

>gets called out for beung a pathetic fag
>cuck!

pol is down the hall son

He is not like a ugly gorilla and looks attractive. Women in developed countries like handsome, gentle and cheerful man unlike the most important for the poor country people is obtain of 1st world's nationality and money.

smdh thanks for the (you)s lil nigga

YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT STOP!

BAN INTERRACIAL PROPAGANDA IN AMERIKEK MEDIA!

because your "men" aren't men anymore
>mfw westerners think that being little cucks will make women like them
women don't know what the fuck they want until they see it and they like manly men
working out, not soft, talking manly, acting manly, dressing manly and living manly
you greek softass fuckboys