White is beautiful

White is beautiful

yes

Beauty is subjective.

yeah but Asian also

The implication is of course not just color but what the color belong to, traits, and social extensions of group-status and how others view this color-people .

White, in other words, is vanilla.

t. chang

Why white women are still beautiful thought that there are lots of fats??
Wanna make me hug her and kiss her still we can't breath anymore

M-m-more?

"White" isn't a race

What eye color is that?

white

>this girl is arguably beautiful, but she's still so insecure about her looks that she needs to take dumb selfies and post them on the Internet in order to ensure that she's pretty

Feels good to know that I'm not alone

/r/inthenameofkittens/

for the interested

Ruagrill

Innocence.

I'm a fan of girls with frequels but this girl frequels look kinda disgusting I don't know why

Obvious shit: the thread.

I like them mixed with a little spice.

White

Except her insecurity isn't the same as ours, user. The value of female beauty is primarily measured by popularity and general consensus by women. Which is why the fat and the real insecure ones get jelly when society doesn't pretend that they're equally beautiful to whatever is actually desired by most of society. In this case, she knows she's beautiful and just likes to see the amount of views and compliments come in for the appreciation of her beauty, as it's in her life-opportunity advantage that plays a vocal role in most women's lives. It's similar to a men who try to show off their extraordinary expertise of a particular skill to the internet -- sure, there's some role insecurity plays into it that makes them want the attention that comes along with it, but it isn't on the scale of the insecurities that 99% of people on here have where it's trying to fill in some void that they're lacking, but mainly for just them wanting to get an appraisal of their worth by that skill. So just in this case, she's just getting an appraisal for her beauty. Kind of similar how rich and well-off people still occasionally check their credit scores just to remind themselves and feel comfortable.

Why do Japs always post children?