APPLE IS FUCKING SHIT!!!

APPLE IS FUCKING SHIT!!!

WINDOWS 10 IS BETTER AND CHEAPER!!

WHEN YOU USE MACS OR APPLE YOU ARE A KEK!!

Windows 10 users suck far more dicks than mac users have room for.

Windows XP=Linux>=Windows 7>Windows 10>MacOS>WinVista

Actually
Windows 10 - $120
macOS Sierra - $0

Apple is fucking shit.
Windows 10 is fucking shit.
Linux is fucking shit.

This

when is goot going to smarten the fuck up and start sensoring all this blatant fucking advertising.

>turns cuck and desu and senpai into stupid shit even tho barely anyone uses this shit
>completely neglects the constant barrage of shitposting
prevent windows, osx, apple, android, nvidia, intel, amd etc faggotry from being postable and get some real fucking discussions in here already

the macbook with retina display does not have this problem

Real discussions would already be here if you faggots were collectively capable of having them. Censoring those topics wouldn't help.You'd censor those, and before you know it, you'd have to censor the faggy headphone/battlestation/chink-shit/programming-while-cross-dressing/GANOO-PLUS-LOONIX threads too.

And then you'd be left with an empty board, because you cock-jockeys have never had an original thought in your lives.

you forgot freeBSD

nice

>built in ads
>forced updates out of the box
>need third party tools to disable botnet "features"
>stupid tablet interface
>two settings apps
I wouldn't use that garbage if you paid me.

Actually windows is also free on microsoft computers, which is Apple's only business model. They only charge for installation on other computers, something Apple doesn't even support.

It costs money to upgrade to Windows 10.

>WINDOWS 10 IS BETTER AND CHEAPER!!
Okay, how to receive blue bubble messages?

You can only receive rectangles.

This

Hey user, speaking of third-party tools I just found out today that I'm going to be forced to use Win10 in a business capacity. Can you recommend me some third-party tools to turn off all Win10's telemetry and generalized fuckery?

Thanks in advance.

It also costs money to buy a new mac.

this

I also was in that situation. Shorted mobo to get rid of bios password and installed Linux.

Asked network guys for cert and I was good to go.

Hmmm this is a good thread to test this shit.

Cuck
CUCk
KEK

>300x168
You are one of the idiots who make us look bad. Kill yourself.

t. winfag

>t. mactoddler

If you know yourself to be right, why would you care about your public image?