I'm looking for an android app to browse Sup Forums without the clusterfuck of the browser version

I'm looking for an android app to browse Sup Forums without the clusterfuck of the browser version.

Any recommendations? Clover? Mimi?

No

>browsing Sup Forums on the go
TALK TO PEOPLE
BE A FUNCTIONAL MEMBER OF SOCIETY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Dashchan.

>has time to talk to people on the go
>functional member of society

>has time to browse the shittiest site on the internet on the go

No need to recycle your arguments.

that's literally what you did though senpai

Overchan

>android
It's just Linux.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

Yea. Just use lynx. It has none of the bloat other browsers have

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

Clover is the best I used. Looks nice, has lots of features, and I haven't run into a bug once in my 3 months of use.

Clover is still great

I use mimi but clover is also good

Overchan!! No ads, using it rn

>doesn't browse Sup Forums while on the shitter

I use mini to browse mostly, because I usually browse while shitting, such as right now

>tfw no apps for iOS

if it's so shitty, why didn't you get out yet?? :^)

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Clover but the project was abandoned last year.

dashchan tbx

Literally nothing wrong with Mimi

>unironicaly using a smartphone

What the fuck

Clover.

I've used Mimi and it's pretty shit.

source? github shows that there is still activity in project

Seconding this, also open source, and the icon is nice, goes well next to Ouroboros.

>carrying a laptop around when you can just shitpost from any smartphone with a tiny bluetooth keyboard

I bet you like Monster energy drink.

browser version

I'm doing this right now

>no tiling WM

how the fuck did you get lynx working

>not answering the question :^^)

>spends time on the shitter instead of just taking a shit
you need to more fiber, faggot

Dashchan is great.

Clover crashes for me every time I post so I use dashchan.

How?

Chanu FOSS available on F-Droid.. yw

Clover is hands down the best

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I MAKE THREADS OK CLOVER?

anyone else have this issue? It's up to date. I'm using a note 5 if that fucking matters.

works on my device

Because you use Legacy captchka, and you can only create threads with ReCapscha thanks to chink moot

Expected yet still groaned.

THANK YOUUUUUU
fuck this money grubbing site.

Overchan desu
Light as fuck