Canadians and Australians have to pay $80 for their videogames because they have the queen on their currency

>Canadians and Australians have to pay $80 for their videogames because they have the queen on their currency

I don't play videogames. I'm not a manchild.

>videogames

Playing vidyagaymes past 16

You manchild

>The Queen

Why do non-Commonwealthers call her "The' Queen when she isn't even your queen?

She isn't Queen of the world (yet)

We get it, you vape

>Playing vidyagaymes past 16

this

Because she's the only queen in the modern world I know of, except for New Zealand's.

>he plays video games
>he still lives with his mum
>he has never held a stable job

>I entertain myself in mature ways, like talking on a mongolian cave painting imageboard

Average age of a gamer today is 30 years old you "no fun allowed" edgelords

I love Tay Tay!

>except for New Zealand's

>Because she's the only queen in the modern world I know of

Nigga there are 12 Monarchs in Europe alone.

I didn't say monarchs, I said queens. And literally who cares about Denmark.

Fair enough

Yes that is literally the point of the insult "manchild"

This is why we need /vr/

>>>/shills/

Do Canacucks and Spiderbites have to pay $80 even if they don't buy a physical copy? Like is the Steam copy of the game still 30% more just because of the reason?

I literally made the "videogames are for poorfags" meme on /biz/.

Lmao

Yes

Yes.

I don't buy physical anymore because with taxes it adds up to $90. Buying shit digitally saves me $10 in taxes

Our dollar is starting to go back up now slowly, so fucking hopefully the prices will go down to $60 eventually

I'm dying desu

it's not 30% more when their currency is so weak. Spiderbros at least are well paid. I gather leafs are quite poor.

>buying games

>being a criminal

Nope it won't happen. Even last time it was at par it took a few years and a lot of people bitching for them to finally adjust prices. even then most shit was still more and they used shipping and other bs as excuses

>overwatch is $60

Not really, minimum wage in Ontario is $11.25 and its higher in other provinces like Alberta but so is the cost of living

>it takes so long to download Overwatch in Australia that the game is cheaper than the internet used download the game itself

Same shit here outside the major cities

feels bad man

It took me 49 hours to download a 40gb game

>paying the jew

I Q A L U I T
Q
A
L
U
I
T

The only game I want to play is bayonetta 2 and I'm not buying a wiiu

thank god i don't buy games for over $60 anymore
i just wait until the price drops

>40GB game

This exactly the reason I don't even bother to pirate AAA titles anymore. The devs are too lazy to do something as simple as compression.

i dont even stay up to date with vidya news. by the time i hear about it, its old and the price has dropped.

HAHAHA

A 40Gb game would cost me $250 to dl

>straya, the lucky country

And people who play Candy Crush are considered "gamers" nowadays, what's your point?

insanity. how is this allowed? video games are a basic human freedom, a quintessential part of American values. who do we need to drop some freedom bombs on to save Canada and Oceania?

Who needs the video games if there is cucks wives to play with?

come liberate us please
also liberate my asshole with your big strong american cock

GIB BEETROOT BURGER

no beetroot burger here
only kiwi classic burger with a fried egg

You're supposed to mix the egg with the hamburger.

>Why yes videogames are for autistic children. I however spend my productive time on a website you might have heard of. It's called "Sup Forums"

>so fucking hopefully the prices will go down to $60 eventually

I'm going to assume you're a younger guy, because if you were over 30 you'd recall the 90s economic dip and you'd know the fact that no, prices don't go down in Canada. They go up when the dollars bad, they stay still when the dollar is good.

We pay ever increasing prices. Our dollar could shoot back to $1.10 USD tomorrow like 2009 and our games would still be $79.99

There's more to product pricing than currency conversion.

No one buys shit that's 30% more expensive when they're making the same money they made before it was price increased. Averaged wages haven't shifted in Canada at all, prices have all skyrocketed, general public spending is plummeting because what used to be 20% of your paycheck is now 40%.

Canada needs to be a different pricing region like BRs.

Holy shit I thought Sup Forums got flags for a minute there, what's with video game discussion on Sup Forums?

every board has the same userbase you cheeseburger eatin fuck

Hey man, no need for cheeseburger related hostilities.

takes less time to earn lad because we have a decent minimum wage