Sup Forums are you fat?

Sup Forums are you fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.otago.ac.nz/pubhealthexpert/2014/02/19/action-needed-to-halt-new-zealands-obesity-epidemic-themes-from-big-food-symposium/
health.govt.nz/nz-health-statistics/health-statistics-and-data-sets/obesity-data-and-stats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>new zealand
hahaha
>literally obese-land

I don't get that chart.

I started at 96kg in January currently at 80kg overweight for 5'9 but working on losing another 10kg.

:(

no

Nope. I was 80kg and now I'm 63kg.

>new zealand
how and why?

ate too many hobbits

Maoris, Islanders, white Boomers

Because they're stupid and can't control themselves

And then they'll blame it on the Maori, the wyte man always has a scapegoat

>t. Ta'sefi Faa'aalofavaii

ahem

blogs.otago.ac.nz/pubhealthexpert/2014/02/19/action-needed-to-halt-new-zealands-obesity-epidemic-themes-from-big-food-symposium/

t. new zealarder

If you only measure whites in America our obesity rate drops by like 10-20% too

Maori are part of your country, your country is fat as fuck, deal with it, and by that I mean stop eating

We should of wiped them out long ago.

health.govt.nz/nz-health-statistics/health-statistics-and-data-sets/obesity-data-and-stats

Fucking kiwis are little fat bitches topkek

>it's not us! It's them! It's the other New Zealanders that are fat!

Just stop eating bro lol

(Ewe)
(Ewe)

NEW FATLAND

haha
played a joke on myself
put on about 12lbs over the past 2 months due to eating everytime I get depressed

Stop being mean please

>Burgerstanis this happy that they're no longer the fattest First World nation, only the second fattest

MA

Australia is set to overtake us too! Mexico is also fatter if you count them as first world

Progress

OR

6'5
179 lbs

>tfw not fat

IFAT

>mexico
>first world

jajajajaja

too many hobbit elf cakes lel

Yes but being fat is a bit of an oddity here

162 cm
48 kg
BMI 18.29

will you be my gf

I've always wondered how countries like France, Germany and Brazil could stay relatively fit while consuming a lot of butter / oil and greasy meat every meal

bikes and poverty

Are you 2D? If not sorry

We don't like bad food like deep fried shit or cheap fast-food, and we have a very good public health to tell us not to become obese if we wanna live past 40 years. We eat a lot of vegetables and fruits as well. Finally, fat shame is something real there, so people try to stay slim.