Tfw you didnt fall for the bitcoin meme and missed out becoming a millionaire

>tfw you didnt fall for the bitcoin meme and missed out becoming a millionaire

Is ETH the next bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

shitco.in/2016/10/09/rare-pepe-fomo-and-the-alt-pump-dump-cycle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw only bough like 11 @ $13.5
>tfw didn't fall hard enough for the meme

That's some funky vaporwave you have there.

Invest a dispensable amount.
You would not regret in either case.

Does ETH operate using bitcoins or do they have their own currency?

And thus the shill returns

Altcoins simply follow Bitcoin or crash into irrelevancy. Only people pushing them are greedy miners.

Ethereum is not an altcoin though

This is also a typical talking point of morons who support altcoins. Simply ignore them. They'll deny it even if the market graph is virtually identical to Bitcoin.

Turing completion in a blockchain is neat.

LOL at the autonomous bank fiasco, though.

Made a 10 comfy good boy points user , only took me about a week

My parents kept me locked in a caravan that my father brought for cheap.

I slept in crooked bed, with a foam slice mattress covered in dogs blood.

I would post on Sup Forums with my broken Ipod touch, using one bar of wifi that i could reach from the house modem. My father was a drug addict, and alcoholic, my mother a chronic gambler. So, all their money went to their vices. But my father was raking in a good 50 grand a year.

I wanted to buy some bitcoins, when they were first receiving any attention on Sup Forums. At the very begging.

I calculated, had i invested that 50 dollars i had saved, which i instead had to spend on food because my father started demanding money from me for drugs, i would have made about 200 to 300g.

It brings me a great deal of peace to know he hanged himself shortly after, at the gravesite of the child he had with another woman.

In short, i too wish i had invested in them.

>Still trying to pump and dump
Fuck off back to your containment board

Are you okay user?

is this real

i wasnt ready for these feels my dude.

("__")

>mine 100 bitcoins early
>did it for fun
>formatted system and lost wallet
>the 100 bitcoins are forever lost
did I just destroy $100k?

>Is ETH the next bitcoin?
>devs changing the code to fix all their fuck ups
I can't wait to see them change the code to take all the money from someone they don't like.

got some juicy shit for u bois

ETH has no practical application other than scamming retards that don't understand that ETH will never scale.

>tfw haven't seen my cold storage few years
not sure if I still have mine

>ETH has no practical application

hahahahahaha

If it makes you feel better, it made everyone else's bitcoin worth slightly more.

>blockchains can't scale by design
>posts sponsors
>proves the point
>laughs

eh okay have fun

you are obviously cryptocurrency illiterate

>can't scale by design

lmfao!!

>sponsors

those aren't sponsors actually. They formed an alliance because Ethereum just has so many practical applications its ridiculous and they want a piece of it.

please elaborate on how an append only Merkle Tree stored on disk is supposed to scale to millions of users, I am genuinely curious about your magical solution.
> inb4 just buy more disk space lol

>merkle tree

how is this a problem for you when its basically the solution?

what makes you think millions of people need to store the full blockchain?

they don't have to. Everyone can use the ETH "ecosystem" without having to store the full blockchain.

They also switch to PoS anyway which is risky but i think its a good decision and you don't run into an autistic shitfest like you have right now with BTC and it makes it more accessible to the general public which makes sense cause it has a gazillion use cases anyway.

You don't need to store the Blockchain anyway. In fact only a fraction of people do that which is good enough.

BTC has a way bigger problem right now cause the blocks are full and they can't reach any consensus.

how long it take to farm 100 bitcoin back then

>how is this a problem for you when its basically the solution?
I run a bitcoin full node, if this is your solution your technology is fucking a joke.

>what makes you think millions of people need to store the full blockchain?
doing otherwise is antithetical to the design, thin clients are a workaround.

The only real competitor to bitcoin is XMR as they have actually thought through these problems instead of duping SV for devbux. They are more of a research project than anything else, hence my personal liking to it.

>XMR
Explain to an brainlet such as myself why I can get £6 a month mining xmr on my cpu yet £0.01 if I mine ethereum on the same 4460

interested in more deets on XMR

To be fair bitcoins have no practical application as a currency due to the fact that it is a fiat without any nations backing.

Monero is used by pedophiles and druggies, you might think that this is the same for most cryptocurrencies but XMR is highly favoured by these unsavoury people because of its privacy

>Monero is used by pedophiles and druggies, you might think that this is the same for most cryptocurrencies but XMR is highly favoured by these unsavoury people because of its privacy
kek, fuck off with your shillcoin niggerfaggot

> Monero may have certain properties which make it more ideal than other cryptocurrencies for darknet use, but is Pablo in South America going to PGP encrypt his XMR address and e-mail it to vendors in the dnm space to pay for their wares? Are exchanges where you can exchange XMR for other cryptos with decent liquidity terribly centralized? Are there any other real on/off ramps for XMR other than centralized services? After thinking through some seemingly obvious questions like these, any rational person would quickly realize that XMR is good for a quick pump and dump, and not a viable long term investment once the price left rock bottom (if ever).

shitco.in/2016/10/09/rare-pepe-fomo-and-the-alt-pump-dump-cycle/

Don't miss the next 2 pumps, Shift and Vtorrent, both infinite times more capable of spreading and being useful to actual plebs than BTC and ETH

>still have blockchain info on dropbox
>cant remember the password

>> Monero may have certain properties which make it more ideal than other cryptocurrencies for darknet use
That is all I said

Haven't followed any crytocurrency news for a couple of months. What's going on with ETH? It's doubled since I last saw it.

source?

If you can't bother to even check their bitcointalk threads you deserve being one of the 999 milion plebs that will regularly use use these platforms in the near future without even being aware that they could have done a shitload of cash out of it if they knew about it before

>m-muh next altcoin is gonna make it big
nah

thanks, friend

And yet it works perfectly and has been used as such. Practically speaking. Retard.

No XMR is