I have a question about the G.B

I'm currently learning English now. and the woman in this video looks really beautiful and makes me want to learn British style English. Is she consider as 'Beautiful' in Europe and England? plz tell me. youtu.be/f07njqym-eE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cWes7irLOzI
youtu.be/cWes7irLOzI??
youtu.be/Sse2FKrC_DE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, she is ugly.

aniyo

WTF? maybe you are living in Ukrain

youtu.be/cWes7irLOzI

Did u see the video?

No!? Did you see the video???

youtu.be/cWes7irLOzI??

She is just not very attractive. She looks middle aged as well.

Um... you think she's not attractive... and middle aged woman...
Maybe it's because I showed you a non make up video.
This is a video and rate her plz.
youtu.be/Sse2FKrC_DE

My opinion stays the same.

ugly as sin desu lad.

coreANO

ne

ul-gwang

>You see Wesley baka? You see now All south gooks are like OP.

죽다

Ugly, below average.

WTF?? Below Average!? Are British women all Aphrodite or something??

Christ man how low can your standards be

His women are so ugly they literally all have to get plastic surgery sooo

Here's an actually attractive British woman

She's okay. Nothing special.

Jesus, I've never thought my standard is low. And thought she is beautiful, and I was shocked when I read that you guys saying she is ugly. Cuz I think she is over average in Europe.
Are you guys seriously talking? Then you won't go on a date with her if she want you?

Her lower half of her face is kinda weird desu.

It's just her facial expression

She would have been considered "cute" when she was in her early 20's. White women age badly. She's average now. Like, solid average mom material even though she probably doesn't even have kids.

Let me amend that slightly. She's on the attractive end of average for her age. I mean, I wouldn't be mad at life if she was what I saw ever time I came home at the end of the day. She's easy on the eyes, you could put her in a cocktail dress and bring her to a party, and not feel like a loser. I'd date her if I was 40.

She is a prime example of why plastic surgery is a good thing

I wouldn't date her purely because the age difference alone. She's average even by British standards.

Why don't you go to an expat meeting sometime or where the foreigners live in Korea. You'll see much more attractive women there.

Like I'm not even trying to shit on you as a person, I always thought of SK girls as cute but maybe that's because a lot of the ones I've seen have surgery then?

WTF mate? Seriously!?

Ah mate, they don't like Asians. I know it.

They're exaggerating. This is the internet. She's a 6/10, maybe a 7/10 when she was 20.

The original is much better.

Aha, think so.

This guy is right, she is a nice looking average+ and very typical middle class -the hair, little makeup, well spoken, atriculate, travelled and educated. She would not be an uncommon type of person around the south and home counties. She looks like she would be a teacher or doctor.

>I always thought of SK girls as cute but maybe that's because a lot of the ones I've seen have surgery then?

You might want to take a walk in Seoul and discover for yourself.

Out of all the major cities in East Asia I have been to, Seoul has the worst looking girls on average.

Here's an actual attractive British woman.