Hey Sup Forums, i'm trying to learn a new language

Hey Sup Forums, i'm trying to learn a new language.
I picked Swedish and already started. Then i realized, they only speak Swedish in Sweden.
Should i continue or pick a more widely spoken language?

No, do something more useful with your free time, like learning how to shitpost with panache.

Farsi

Eh, no.

did 2 years of swedish in university
nobody speaks swedish

That depends. How many languages can you speak? Which ones are they?

Can't you understand norwegian and danish being fluent in swedish?

Arabic and English

norwegian, yes
danish, no

danish seems like it would be similar if you read it but then you hear someone speaking it out loud and nope

Are you scared of BIG AYOTULLAH COCK?

Why do you want to learn a new language? Presumably, you don't seem to want to go somewhere where it is spoken, yet you've already learned english.

Hindu or is it Hindi?

They have similar alphabet but they have slightly different words and different sentence structure

Hmm ok.
Do you have any interest in learning French, Spanish, Turkish, or German?

Well i wanted to do something productive and add a third language, i feel like it would be a great achievement and help me in the future

Yeah i have French, Spanish and German on my list

pick something not semitic or indo european cuz you already know arabic and english.
pick china moonspeak or japan monkey tongue. if you dont like orientals learn bantu

>learning a language that isn't English
>productive

>learning a language for productivity and because you want to speak to people.

FUCKING NORMALFAG

French all the way. Or be like me and fetishize Brazilian women to the point of actively learning Portuguese.

Well it could help increase your chances of getting a job

Only if you intend to move to a country where that particular language is spoken. Otherwise, not at all. Certainly not in the UAE, where English reigns supreme.

Well how do i make up for my lack of talent

dont be poor.

kill yourself

2 years ago if you knew German and English you could go practically anywhere in Europe and speak

Most useful languages to learn:

English > Chinese > German > Spanish > French > Arabic

They only speak English in Sweden

>german

Leaders of the EU, most wealthiest and influential country in EU

Yeah if UAE bro wants to be a trilingual translator or whatever I'm sure there are Arabs there who speak much better swedish than he does

Finland speaks also Swedish !

>speaks also

Hey Chang how's Canada treating you?

bait

Do not teach yourself Swedish

It is useless

like 5-10% right