/cum/ - Canada, United States, Mexico

Paxton Lynch a.k.a. The Future GOAT edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLUYSdILeM0
youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for the south

when are you getting married ?

fourth for the south having the lowest income per capita and quality of life out of the union

Northern barbarians

balaclava poster is an absolute madman and I want to have his children.

xth for erp

Kick Canadians out

Invite Latvians in

/lum/

Yuri

never

hes really scary, i think he wants to beat me up

hey

drank another 2 XL Tim's coffees today lads, about to try and sleep. Wish !me luck.

Latvia is an American roleplaying on a proxy, probably CIA or one of those other sekret club chatroom fags. Either way get fucked.

hey ;)

That's not my decision to make

gf just sent me this

hello buds

wyd

ITT: we post wars the south has won

I'll start:

sucks

the war of being a humid poor nigger infested shithole

wow this is great, do you have anymore facebook memes?

should i get extra flags

DELET

she should be my gf

>should i get extra flags

yes

as long as i'm here, i'll protect you, ok?

this is a funny picture
you can tell how unoffended I am by such jokes by my unoffended attitude and ability to laugh at myself and my countrymen

Russell Wilson spoke at my graduation, pretty fucking ebin.

he has an emotional intelligence

Canada, haha where did you find this one?

oh just somewhere online haha. it just cracked me up! thanks for joining us tonight mexico.

>not even Melvin Brown would speak at your graduation

letting my cat lick my fingers to give me a good late-night cleaning

haha you, my good man and gentleman, are a very whacky person haha

You are a scholar and a gentleman

do people in other countries see the world like i see it?

BRING ME 115

im drunk and alone at 3:30 am and i have to go to church in five hours because that's the only form of social interaction i have outside of work hahahahahaha

>Wisconsin
Nice memes you got over there

i really, really, really like this image :)

yaaa we can beat him up together !

>3:30 am

Where the fuck do you live, guy? Mars? ahaaa

you dont socialize with your coworkers?

you're not alone when you have /cum/

youtube.com/watch?v=nLUYSdILeM0

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend.

here is a rare exhibit: a Fedora who has achieved admiration

youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo

how many indians are in Indiana

Can we ban that drunk depressed Canadian guy?

He's honestly making me depressed too

grassyass mexico!!

that was my attempt at such country related humour

oops!!! i did it again! here in the USA we omit the "U" in words like humor

Lads I didn't think I was stupid enough to let a potential relationship slip through my fingers but the more I look back at the way she acted around me the more I think that she wanted me
Fuck me, man. I blew it.

newfoundland

i do, with coworkers and customers but just small talk really, nothing outside work. i manage a produce section at a gtrocey store in a small town where there's nothing to do. i hate my job though 2bh but it's something and it's 14 an hour which is really good for a 22 year old here

ty

found you!

What's the deal with calling it Newfoundland? I mean, it was found a long time ago
They should call it Oldfoundland

I know this feeling maybe twice a year

its not something you get used to

I LITERALLY had a drunk ass girl holding onto me and wouldnt shut up about how drunk she was and how cute I was and I still didnt fuck her somehow

It still haunts me sometimes

Is there a lake in your city?

I would never post a video with me visibly in it. Also, no bullying, he looks like he's having fun.

forgot to add that we were in my bathroom while me and my roommates were hosting a party. she even locked the door behind us when we went into my room.

theres a lake nearby

just.... stop

ask one of your coworkers if they want to grab a beer after work, and you wont have to drink alone anymore.

>your city
why does every foreigner say this? I DONT LIVE IN A CITY, AND I DONT LIVE NEAR ONE

My town? Yeah we got a few my guy.

>lake
There is a river

N-No.

Everyone
Point and laugh, i repeat, point and laugh

i live near a lake and the beach !

I'm scared guys. I'm currently in California, but the flag says I'm in Canada. What do?

My city is balkanized and made up of 13 different municipalities. Many municipalities have lakes, but the one I live in doesn't.

Rural foreigners don't have internet.

theyre all mostly teenagers and old women. i just haven't worked in a few days so i've been bored

Embrace it.

theres 1 in the city and several just outside.

>trying to move to michigan
>family shillling against it saying i need to go to sc

Time to shitpost like hell I guess. It'll all be blamed on Canada.

Seriously though, what is happening

where u at, senpai?

Yes. We have a few more nearby

Should I go for a late night pizza or poutine?

I should probably just save my money and calories and sleep hungry.

how's living near the beach? I really think it is cozy when the beach is cloudy and a bit misty

me on the left

A lot of fog horns here when it gets foggy.

its cute, the best is at night when the water is very still and sometimes you see campfires in the distance and the crackling fire. sunsets are nice too

I'm at Tahoe right now. I've never even been to Canada.

Just shaved and took a shower and I feel pretty great

Any canadians remember this shit? I really liked it for some reason even though I realized that it was a pretty shit show.

A lot of the weird canadian cartoons had a sort of mesmerizing effect on me tbf.

I don't even like the beach but it is top cozy
>tfw will never spend the day at friend's beach cottage and drive into town and eat at a cozy restaurant after a day of fishing again

i can walk to the waterfront in about 5 minutes, but the actual beach is about 15 minute walk.
theres a lot of boat horns and more traffic on nicer days which is kind of annoying. i dont really think much of it.

ppbbbtttttt

heeheehee

i do, i liked freaky stories, yvon of the yukon, mona the vampire
cum over

lol cum

top cute

probably worth the tradeoff though

can we have a date somewhere cozy too? :3

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little comment p and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the comment. The "epic" "lol, cum", isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a north american general. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic australian NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "LOL, CUM." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

>Tahoe
Nice. It's a beautiful place.

ill take you 2 the beach and then we can go bowling and then we can go eat some pizza