According to this survey, sexual harassment of women is highest in Sweden...

According to this survey, sexual harassment of women is highest in Sweden. Is it because of feminist views that looking at a woman is an assault or is it because of immigrants/Somalis etc

>Is it because of feminist views that looking at a woman is an assault or is it because of immigrants/Somalis etc
Why not both? Even with immigrants and how prone they are to sexual harassment, it'd be downright impossible for 80% of Swedish women 15 and up to be sexually harassed under reasonable definitions. Keep in mind that shit like "manspreading" and pissing standing up is harassment in the most feminized parts of Europe, including Sweden: the only country on the planet with a "feminist foreign policy".

Perhaps things have changed since I was a young fellow and interested in meeting women, but int the period ca. 1990-2005, it was not uncommon in France, and quite common in Italy, for women to complain (in a charming way) when they were NOT complimented on their charms (ie what is probably called harassment today).

The rough idea was, they put effort into becoming more beautiful (diet, clothing, makeup...) and charming (agreeable demeanor), and in exchange, expected from well-behaved men to offer their admiration.
I think they wanted feedback on how they were doing at becoming charming plus the opportunity to pick men easily.

>Be Swedish
>Get raped

It's probably very similar in every country, the most important aspect for this map is how "sexual harassment" is defined. It can start with catcalling or unwanted touching eg.

It also looks like it's information from a survey and not actual court orders as I don't think 100% of Swedish girls went to court to get somebody in jail. And surveys are very dependent on the actual question asked. They could differ in the countries shown here.

But yeah, just get on the lele >Sweden >yes bandwagon now

>immigrants/Somalis

Those are a JOKE compared to us French, the ultimate "enemy of women" as the feminists say.
Which is probably why they're so prone to raping, in fact.

Who the fuck even heard of the 'Somali lover'?

Probably pretty skewed because of the different Definitions of sexual harassment in each country.

It's because people get butthurt over anything these days. I've heard people complain when Powerpoint slides had a meme pictures that the picture was "insulting" and that those kind of pictures shouldn't be used.

Rape and sexual harassment stats are complete shit by the way

Now, I have no doubt that Sweden does have a higher incidence of sexual harassment, but the stats rest on two things

a) How often It's reported
b) The definition

More 'feminist' societies are both more likely to have more loose definitions of it, and also more likely to have people actually report it.

Feminists are unnatractive women and frustrated because of their lack of sex. They're what we call 'mal baisées'- unadequately fucked women.
Throughout recorded history, those bitter creatures have tried to make life a living hell for men and non-ugly women alike.

Now apparently, they have succeeded in many countries. I'm proud to report we're not one of those, and would advise other countries in search of guidance to be careful with those old hags.

Its because swedish women are downright fucked up crazy, they don't report anything immigrants do but report even the slightest look they get from native swedes.

FUCKING MUSLIMS I WISH THEY WOULD DIE
MY FAVORITE COUNTRIES, GERMANY AND SWEDEN, ARE FUCKED UP BY THE MUSLIM PLAGUE AND THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>India
seems legit

>More 'feminist' societies are both more likely to have more loose definitions of it, and also more likely to have people actually report it.

This. Like that bullshit "1 out of every 4 college students is raped" statistic where it turned out the study behind it claimed that any time a woman had sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs was a "sexual assault"

We can't even spread our legs on the subway without sexually harrasing someone.

>FUCKING MUSLIMS I WISH THEY WOULD DIE
Those who call themselves "real muslims" are self-destructive apparently so maybe there's hope.
We just need to convince them to blow themselves up before they have kids.

I probably would be provoked by ghetto memes, as those do insult the viewers intellect, but fine domestic memes are fine. Though I probably wouldn't complain.

We've talked about this before.
It's because in Sweden it's reported more than in most western countries where women often keep quite about it and also the Swedish law system has a much broader definition of what constitutes rape.
/thread

This is what happens when you give women the vote and actually start listening to them. If they get compliments they feel "unsafe", if you don't give them compliments they feel "unappreciated", if a man compliments them he's a "creep", if a man ignores them he's a "loser".

Men literally can't do anything right. Our ancestors did not listen to women because they realized women are irrational, overgrown children. They also realized there's a MASSIVE difference between what women want, what women say they want and what's good for women.

>It's because in Sweden it's reported more than in most western countries where women often keep quite about it and also the Swedish law system has a much broader definition of what constitutes rape.
Let's also not forget HOW Sweden reports a rape.

If a woman in most other countries claims that for a year she was raped every single day by her husband, that's reported as one rape. In Sweden that is reported as 365 rapes.

>Feminists are unnatractive women and frustrated because of their lack of sex.
What are you talking about? Even Andrea Dworkin looking feminists brag about getting laid.
>living hell for men and non-ugly women alike.
Again what are you talking about? Non-ugly women get the traditional privileges(man paying for dinner) but not the traditional responsibilities(staying a virgin till marriage/taking men's roles/jobs).

France is so brainwashed with feminism that feminism is invisible to them like the air.

Swedish men have nothing down there so they don't have to spread.

>It's a "dumb foreigner found a meme chart and tries to apply it to reality" rerun

Loving every laugh.

>The Americans are trying to banter again

LOL

Yeah they should stop importing memes when we are net exporter of memes already.

Haha wow you sure got us Swedes, great bants mate. You'll soon be like Master Australia! ;)

>respectugal

>man paying for dinner
here "woman cooks dinner in her cozy home". Which gives her an opportunity to display her cooking skills, and gives her home advantage. Instead of an unfamiliar place, she's home, has the opportunity to prepare the battlefield and already has "her target" in her lair. In case she intends to have sex, it's a lot more difficult to "leave because you have to get up early" than not going "for a coffee".

"Man brings expensive wine" in return but it's only fair since the woman put some expense AND effort into the food.

As for fucking ugly and hysterical women, well no way in hell I'd do that. You can only have sex about 5 times a day at most, no way I would waste it on such creatures. But very possibly there are men with such fetishes (some eat poo, after all). But it's rare.

Wasn't half bad. At least it related to the situation instead of just being about muslims or some nonsense like that.

>France is so brainwashed with feminism that feminism is invisible to them like the air.

We don't even have the concept. The previous generations left their centuries-old wisdom.
Men "exist to serve women" who in return, have sex with them like rabbits.
Women thrive to be attractive and loving, men thrive to be responsible. Which sounds pretty good for future mother x father.

Works with our women, at any rate. And yours for that matter (though I wouldn't know about the ugly ones).

Pfft

You could rename the map "Where libtard ideas are most prevalent in the EU" and it would still be correct.

That's called good manners. You don't infringe on other people's place.

- You open the door and let her go first
- If there are no seats left in the subway, you offer yours
- You offer to carry luggage
- You NEVER mention their age or weight (even as a compliment; you're supposed to act like you don't care about those)
- You leave the toilet seat up in their home (or yours if they come there)

And quite a few others.

In return, they love you and have sex with you. You need to realize that *they* put a lof of effort to be attractive, too.

That was concluded as fair deal for both parties centuries ago and smart people of both sexes uphold their part of the bargain as of today.

I suppose rude fellows and overly exigeant women want to do less and obtain more, but that's their problem.

I call it cuckoldry to the Nth degree.

>This is illegal in France

when im in public transport and there is not enough space to seat comfortably i prefer to stand. They should make a study how often men occupy seats compared to women while traveling via public transportation

Can you even see your penis or do you need a mirror for that?

But that user just described well defined and complementary roles for both sexes.
And it worked pretty well until 3rd wave feminazism.

It's probably a bit of a combination. But that it's talked about a lot can also self resonate and become "reality".

A few years back the assault rapes in Oslo got massive attention in the papers here, and then the police changed their approach to how much information they released. So since that it has gotten less exposure, and the reported rapes and attempted rapes has dropped in succession. According to their analyzes women over 30 who who was attempted raped by an unknown assailant in relation to consuming alcohol dropped most significantly. The sample size isn't that large, but it's still quite a convincing look into how people can lie about anything to gain a bit of attention.

That's how you have sex with hot French women.
And with hot Swedish women too, for that matter.

Sup Forums wouldn't know about that, but it really pays to be nice and well-mannered. Especially with the ladies.

>Ausrapia

>countries with less rapefugees are the lowest

who else /nomuslims/ here?

Why is Sweden so rapey?

swedes are pure blond, jews hate white people and want to kill them so they can establish the satanic new world order i believe.

>And it worked pretty well until 3rd wave feminazism.

Doesn't it work today?
I'm a little old by now and stopped playing the game to settle down but until about 15 years ago, it worked. For everyone.

Again, sole exception of "mal baisées" women, but those have never been happy and are to be feared and avoided at all costs.
You know the Perrault tales like Snow White and the others? the evil witches and black queens? that's them.
Well, be very wary of their spells, nab the princess and carry her away on the horse asap.
Do *not* confront them or interact with them.
Heroic men fight dragons, stupid men fight witches. (Smart men fight nothing I may add, but not everybody is smart).

It's God's will, and advice from a thousand years of French gentilhommes. Which I'm now passing to you.

That sounds really cozy [spoiler]except I want to be the one doing the cooking [/spoiler]

>That's called good manners. You don't infringe on other people's place.
Then explain why women aren't mentioned, and why the specific phrase "testicles aren't made of crystal" is in there? ANYONE who has ever used public transportation knows women are the biggest offenders in terms of unneccessarily taking up space.
>Stretching their legs because they can't properly wear high heels
>Putting their purse on a separate seat
Why is that never mentioned? Why only men?

If you're a man who likes cooking, you must be exceptionally good at it. You then become a "Chef". Average cooking is girly and thus to be left to girls.

Or if you mean you're a trap, well biology is only a worthless technicality in these matters. I never was bothered to find out that a charming girl had a tiny penis. (On the condition that everyone pretends it's not there, it's not going to see any action).

What? you mean this is a real sign?
I thought this was a joke.
Source?

But anyway, you're *supposed* to offer your seat to
1) pregnant women
2) disabled people (women first, if several)
3) elderly people (again, women first)
4) regular women

in that order of priority.

>Average cooking is girly and thus to be left to girls.
Is that seriously how it works in France?

I would say it depends on where you live and which social groups you get to interact with.

Je bosse dans un milieu où il y a beaucoup de bobos, et avec la femme bobo ça ne fonctionne plus comme ça : elles veulent trop de trucs contradictoires.

who said you can't do anything about it

Sweden's definition of rape doesn't really differ from that of other Nordic countries. Please stop trying to claim that it does.

Here's a comparison between Sweden's and Norway's rape law. One is more verbose than the other, but they cover the same things.

What differs is how they count them. Report rates may also differ, but this would require a victimization survey with proper questions that don't rely on the subject's own definition of rape.

Hopefully both.

Supposedly. At the very least, if the girl insists on cooking, she should be given priority unless you're a much better cook. Men cook excellently or not at all.

But if you insist on cooking, that means you're in luck, because the niche market of hot but cooking-impaired women is yours for the taking.

>One is more verbose than the other
And in those words lies the secret, my friend.
>having regard to the nature of the violation and the circumstances in general
>"improperly exploiting"

These terms are very vague. Unless they're clarified further down the line in the legal code, they are at the discretion of the judge. And considering that Swedish judges must be pretty lefty, that can result in some fucking retarded-ass shit.

They intentionally only gangrape to keep statistics in check.

>who said you can't do anything about it
His morbid obesity.

Looks like a fake. "Testicule" is male so it's
"ils n'exploseront pas" not "elles n'exploseront pas".