Vaping / E-cigarettes

Do you vape?

Post your gear.

Other urls found in this thread:

fasttech.com/products/3031/10005915/2955100
fasttech.com/products/3031/10012927/4387700-authentic-joyetech-ego-aio-1500mah-e-cigarette
fasttech.com/products/0/10020919/4550406-authentic-vision-spinner-3s-mini-900mah-vv
masquevapor.com/es/mods-electronicos/6276-smok-alien-220w-tfv8-baby-kit-grey.html?search_query=alien&results=47
fasttech.com/products/1421/10001638/1765200
masquevapor.com/es/mods/5437-samsung-inr-18650-25r-2500mah.html?search_query=18650&results=254
masquevapor.com/es/sub-ohm-tanks/5525-smok-v8-baby-q2-coil-smok-tfv8-baby.html
masquevapor.com/es/atos-reparables/4163-alien-clapton-10-x-premade-coils.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gY5OEGbVZ8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

No, I'm not an asshole.

Vaping is allright if your smoking it to quit smoking, I got one, alot of people vape at my work, I've never seen a fedora wearing bearded vaper

should I fall for the cheap clones on fasttech

I would at least buy original batteries.
It's not fun when they explode.

I woudn't want any chink shit unless you the batteries to short

>mouth fedora

Yeah obviously.
I just want to try some new stuff for cheap.
Atomizers or mech mods if anything.

No. Fuck off

Smoking again for now. Picking up a DNA 60 soon.

Looks pretty fucking good

>vaping

I was thinking about buying this one
rate it.
I don't need power settings.

fasttech.com/products/3031/10005915/2955100

Heavy smoker here, recently trying to switch to vaping.
Looking for decent standard hardware. I'm not interested in custom mods. So far I have a basic Joyetech AIO.
Is the "Eleaf Pico 75W" decent?
It takes one 18650 battery.

Vaping is probably one the worst shill of the century. Worst than smoking, fulled by hype and pseudo fashion.

Just kill yourself OP.

forgot pic
Eleaf Pico 75W

Just be a men and stop already. no amount of vap will compensate for your lack of character.

/lgbt/ -->

I started with an EVOD and they work fine, but the tank is made of plastic, not glass, and both my EVODs started to leak.

dna60 is a really great circuit, there's nothing better for low powered mouth tanks/deck.

Lasts forever and works flawlessly, just make sure to pair it with a nicely built mouth to lung atom.

Those suck, check out:
fasttech.com/products/3031/10012927/4387700-authentic-joyetech-ego-aio-1500mah-e-cigarette

I am actually buying it for my mom, and she said she doesn't like fat ones.

I currently own a DNA 40, family tragedy and nickle wire worries have me on tobacco for the moment.

Can confirm. Vaping on an AIO as we speak.
Get spare coils right away because they don't last long.

If the AIO smells burned, draw without activating it, to pull more fluid into the wick.
I generally draw for 0.5 seconds before I push the button. No burn since.

Smok Alien + Cleito 120 = heaven

It's really good. Awfully popular recently and for good reasons. My buddy has one, this thing's well built, and works great.
Also it's fairly nice looking.

The fatter ones are the only ones really worth buying or using.

Cool, thanks.
I'll get one.

> Inhaling random chemicals from china

What would you guys recommend for a person that's never smoked cigs but does usually smoke hookah?

I'd like to try vaping because of the wide variety of flavored juices there are. I have a budget of about 100€. I live in the EU.

Any recommendations? Good sites to buy from? Please and thank you.

could you recommend any good slim one, even though it is not good as fat

I know right, cigarettes are so bad for you

Just get her a JUUL.

I've abused that thing and it didn't break, coils are available in your local b&m

>buying chinese cigarettes
wat

It's as if you don't want cancer to die early, what's wrong with you?

Course I do, nooga!

My cigarettes are made in America, thank you.
Some of the higher end Chinese stuff is really good, apparently.

I wouldn't. Bought one for a friend and it came broken, replacement took forever. It works as promissed but you can tell the quality is lacking. The other problem with those type of designs is it limits the size of atomizer you have on top without getting other shit

How do unfiltered cigs compare to regular filtered cigarettes? Also, where do you even get Lucky Strikes? Mom of the convenience stores around me have them.

I got the bigger version of that. I never vaped before but it's doing a good job for me, I charge it once every two day if I vape a tank a day.

Might want to look into the Smok Alien Kit. Fairly cheap deal for a nice box and tank that'll get you good flavor and vapor.
Should be available at your local store or website

fasttech.com/products/0/10020919/4550406-authentic-vision-spinner-3s-mini-900mah-vv

Eliquid is made in the usa

Excellent choice my man

>trusting wetbacks with your oral nicotine intake
they probably piss on the tobacco to 'fuck trump'

Thoughts on the juul? Is it actually good or is it just a meme?

All you have to do is take one look at how it's fucking shaped to know.

surprisingly, this is the one I've taken a look at the most.

however, isn't it slightly overkill? it supposedly goes up to 220w, and I think even 100w is too much.

what's the point? I am not judging your recommendation, just wondering out of curiosity.

also, can you buy already premade coils with the cotton? or do you need to make those yourself? that's what scares me the most, really.

lol yeah ok.
>made in the usa
>mixing chemicals from china

Huge fan of it, I couldn't stand using my 200w mod anymore because of how fucking obnoxious it was. The juuls good because it doesn't blow clouds and hits more like a cig.
I guess it depends on what you want in a vape, I'm in it only for the nicotine and none of the hobby shit

Not so surprising, it's a good compromise. Good tank and box for relatively cheap.

The whole "it goes up to" is more about giving you room for what you can do. You can stay at 40w all day no problem.

And yeah it's made for premade coils, though you can buy a special one if you ever wanna start doing your own.

If you feel like it could be overkill, you can take a look at a slightly less advanced setup
The eLeaf iStick Pico Kit might be more suited

Keep in mind you still need to buy batteries and a charger with the alien kit, that said i did and its amazing

What's a good, recommended brand for batteries? It does use x2 16850, right?

LG, Sony, Samsung

more specifically
LG HG2
Samsung 25R

What sort of charger is recommended here? I assume you can charge the batteries while inside the mod?

Here's a website from my country that ships here.

masquevapor.com/es/mods-electronicos/6276-smok-alien-220w-tfv8-baby-kit-grey.html?search_query=alien&results=47

That would get me the mod + the tank, yeah? I would need coils, batteries and charger? And juice, of course.

Thanks for the help btw.

not buying your ejuice from your local b&m

Not that user; depends on the mod, some suck at charging. For external chargers, I recommend Nitecore.

fasttech.com/products/1421/10001638/1765200

>not making it yourself

Don't get jewed out m8, shops charge like 800% what you would spend buying liters of pg/vg...

wismec rx200 with a velocity rda

thinking of geting a wotofo rdta but i've always had bad luck with rdtas. last one i had was an eleaf lemo and i'd get occasional dry hits but the wotofo seems retarded proof

Yes you can do that though a charger is recommended.
The one this user link is good.

Yes in the kit you get the box and the tank, and if I'm not wrong you also get one or two coils in there.

So yeah. Need to add Batteries, Coils and eventually a charger :)

Would you do me a really big favor and take a look around the website for coils you think are good? Perhaps using chrome's auto translating utility or something.´

Also, unfortunately, out of the 2 different batteries you recommended, they only have one and it's out of stock:

masquevapor.com/es/mods/5437-samsung-inr-18650-25r-2500mah.html?search_query=18650&results=254

What should I do?

Sure

These a the less cloud-oriented coils for your tank
masquevapor.com/es/sub-ohm-tanks/5525-smok-v8-baby-q2-coil-smok-tfv8-baby.html
The others just make ridiculously big clouds

AS for the batteries, probably all local vape stores sell them so that's an option. Or just find another website :)

Hold up. How does that work? Do I just buy it like that and screw it in under the tank? I'm a bit lost here, not gonna lie.

I thought you meant coils as in these:
masquevapor.com/es/atos-reparables/4163-alien-clapton-10-x-premade-coils.html

Nevermind, I totally didn't know how this worked.

youtube.com/watch?v=gY5OEGbVZ8k

So is 3,50€ a fair price for 1x coil? How long do they usually last?

Who still /drips/

Yup just like that :D

I'd say this is a most fair price. Considering these coils are very potent.

I don't really know how long one coil will last you, but it should be a matter of weeks.

>100ml
Envious. Europe limited flavored liquids to 10ml.
Only plain base liquids are available in larger quantities.

Drippers are the best to use at home.

>can switch between juices
>takes one second to drip
>literally 0 money to rebuild coils and rewick
>possibly way better flavour as opposed to prebuilt tank coils
>really easy to clean

When I'm around I use a little 15w mouth to lung tank just for some tobaccoes because it's convenient but at home long live the drippers.

>10ml
What the fuck? Do you carry around a dozen tiny bottles?

What's better vaping or sucking dick? I can't decide. I love the taste of smooth vape, but as a vaper, I also obviously love warm cum sliding down the back of my gullet. Which do you prefer?

I assume most serious users mix their own.
Otherwise, yes.

That's not the case, only products with nicotine are limited to 10ml. Liquid makers (especially for high vg juices) bypassed this issue by making 20 to 50ml bottles with higher aromas%, and then sell you a nicotine/base 10ml bottle that you mix in to achieve the right pg/vg/aroma mixture.

Tsunami reporting in

Source?

Reason i ask for source is eliquid is made fron food products and nicotein. We dont import food product from china most the time. No idea where the nicotein comes from

I've sucked more than 1 dick, but vaping is too gay for me.

nice blog post

They add the nicotine as well which is the point of vaping. I am almost fully weaned off nicotine inside 6 months and look forward to shelving the vaper unit soon. Compared to the cost of smoking it's all peanuts.

That sucks, I'm going to have to bring my own juice when I go to the UK

Having to buy atomizers PISSES ME OFF, I could never get used to buying an atomizer that costs as much as a pack of cigarettes, just to fucking vape, on top of the price of juice that you already have to pay.
1 $5 wire roll, 1 $5 pack of good cotton, and I'm good on builds for over a YEAR.

Nice what coil/watt are you running?