How often do you go to McDonald's? What do you usually order?

How often do you go to McDonald's? What do you usually order?

Also, what's your general view of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sp.mdj.jp/menu/burger_regular/r/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

once a week... i don't really like it that much but cbf cooking and poor

never, because it is trash in every conceivable way

Never

i stopped going when the one by my house turned fancy and started calling me a guest and telling me im not just a number

5 times a week. I order a big mac combo and two apple pies

few times a week for coffee, it's better than tim horton's

Burger King is better 2bh

I'm vegetarian.

>5 times a week
Rip user

I havent had maccas since highschool desu, not out of some self righteous bulshit but i had a bad experience with fast food when i was 16 and havent recovered

I go very rarely because it's so expensive.

Couple of times a month. We always have vouchers for a big mac and fries for £2.

Like 2 times a year

Last time I went to McD was on my trip, where I was forced to eat there, because there were no other quick and available food sources.
I usually order a salad and French fries, almost everything else there is shit and not safe for consumption.

At least once a week. I only go to get a breakfast sandwich and a coffee, it's alright because it's generally cheap compared to other places

Sometimes when I forget it's Sunday and Chik-fil-A isn't open, I'll get some McChicken sandwiches instead. I feel kinda bad afterwards because I realize I should be at church and not ordering chicken sandwiches.

I never eat burgers or fries there. Maybe 5 times a year I get a McFlurry or some Sundae in there.

Everyday except sunday. Quarter Pounder, medium fries+coke and soup.

Once in a year. I usually take the 1955 or crispy mcbacon.
Mcdonald sucks, for 4 euro I can have a burger with great quality meat with fresh and more tasty ingredients at a local burgershop. There is no reason to eat there. Other fastfoods like bk or kfc are much better.
Pic related a real burger.

We have local hamburger chains that are better, that said I go if I have a coupon or something. Don't think I've been this year.

I forgot the pic, this is what I can have for 4 euro.

I only go only if friends invite me because I have taste in food and don't eat processed fat

Never. If I want fast food I generally go to Taco Bell

Almost never, only when there is no alternative.

Once a week.
It is a huge improvement to restaurant industry here, there are no other places that are so clean nicely designed and cheap.

My favourite is McMuffin with egg and pork and black coffee for breakfast - perfection

Once or twice in my life out of curiocity.
It's shit.

>curiocity

It's expensive here so not much.
Maybe once a year.

Last time I orderd big mac with extra onions, sauce,pickles
Ffor some reason the big mac is much cheaper from the mac royal

>vouchers

here in israel we don't have this kind of vouchers, the best voucher you can find is maybe 3-5 NIS(shekels) off.
for exemple: 45 instead of 49.90

u r a walking stereotype

>u r a walking stereotype
is't not me it's the country and I don't have much money right now.
if you lived here you were also buy less in McDonald's and fast food in general.

>never
>nothing
>shit, Hesburger is better

Nearly never. Once every year, there are better fast food chains. I usually order a McFish trio.
>what's your general view of it?
This kind of food is not very bad if you eat once in while. Problemis, most people can't control their desires.

>How often do you go to McDonald's?
A couple of times a year.
>What do you usually order?
Big Mac combo if there isn't a seasonal thingy available.
>Also, what's your general view of it?
It's slightly cheaper than the competitors. So hey. A mans gotta eat.

Its disgusting really
I always feel guilty afterwards but its so filthy and delicious

I usually fast most of the day when I eat this shit
I get
Large double quarter pounder meal with a fanta
and a big mac by itself

>How often do you go to McDonald's?
Pretty much never. Their larger menus give me diarrhea.

>What do you usually order?
If I'm first gonna stop by, I'll order something quick and simple, like a McChicken® McSalsa™ or some McChicken® McNuggets™.
Though it's soon summer, so I'll most likely stop by for a McShake® or maybe a McSundae™ rather than a burger.

>Also, what's your general view of it?
I don't really hate Mickey D's like many others seem to do. It serves its purpose, and is what it is.

>tfw no taco bell in germany

I went once when I was 7 or something, I usually prefer KFC or Souvlaki mate

I guess once a month?

I usually order Double Fish Fillet, Sausage McMuffin with eggs or Big Mac plus a bff large fries

I've never been to McDonalds. I'm waiting 25 years for opening but it always delayed ;_;

Once a week - usually for a quick Sunday lunch.

I usually get a Classic Angus burger and a medium McCafe cappuccino.

Food quality is questionable but there's a certain benefit in the sheer turnover rate in a typical maccas.

I don't go to McDonald's or other Americans fast food chains. I boycott American products as far as I can.

Once a month..? Nono not that much

Few times a week
I usually buy a couple of cheeseburgers

in my country
sp.mdj.jp/menu/burger_regular/r/

In college i went often but now i avoid it as much as possible. I usually ordered a big mac normal menu. Sometimes id shake things up by ordering a CBO or mcwrap.

Every once in a while. I used to go almost once every week but now I go there once a month or less.
If I order to go, I either take a cheeseburger or a mcbacon and if I eat at McDonalds, I order french fries and chicken nuggets.

3-4 times a week, double cheeseburger meal is >$3 USD here so it's cheap eating

Usually order that or the McNuggets

Several times a week, alternating it with KFC and BK.

I don't, I've switched to a healthy diet coz I started getting fat
I only eat home made food and raw fruit

you're going to hell.