ublock.org
adguard.com/en/filters.html
filterlists.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On region select wherever you live. Also use this:
winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
Extract zip and place the hosts file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

>shilling for the groshill jew

That's the logo of a fork made by a hobbyist. Use the version provided by the official development team at ublock.org

just click all the fanboy stuff and you'll be ok

Steven Black hosts.

At what point does filter list start slowing you down if you use too many? I currently have 13 filter lists enabled

Literally just use your host files to block ads. It won't get detected by adblocker blockers and you can block ads in literally any browser.

I use default ones plus the ones from adguard.com/en/filters.html since those are built on EasyList, but have better cosmetic filtering and a few more additions.

Ad blockers also remove the HTML element that holds the ad. Otherwise you're left with a vast amount of whitespace.

Use anti-adblock killer, faggot.

Don't you want that feeling of victory of seeing the error of a connection to an ad website?

All of them.

Blocking at the hosts is stupid unless you MUST do it, e.g. you must use an android app that is closed source that way, otherwise you don't clean the page well and it might not look good anyway and it's a minor performance loss since you do it globally when it's not required (it's a browser-only thing).

PS. For android there is no requirement either. Firefox can run ublock. Sure, not as fast as Chrome on the desktop but on Android Chrome can't run extensions.

I've heard blocking with iptables on the firewall is better because iptables can be much more complex than a simple host file.

In any case it doesn't clean up the pages well so I wouldn't do it since a well done filter list makes the pages look better anyway.

Just decide for yourself. There's a more comprehensive list available here:
filterlists.com/

Maybe take a look after a while and turn off the ones that show low hit percentage.

No, I don't want to waste space.

I don't think that means "hits". It probably means "some are ignored because another list higher up has the same" or something.

What is the point of enabling Mvps in ublock origin if you install it to your system?

Tits or gtfo