Lets be honest brits

No matter what we do or whatever meme magic wizardry we employ, we will just not Brexit will we?

On June 23rd when people are finally inside that polling booth, they will think to themselves "I am all for Britain's sovereignty and all, but I'm really worried about economic uncertainty so I'll vote to Remain"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah we leaving senpai. Look at the polls.

WHO WILL MAKE BRITANNIA GREAT AGAIN?

Online polls are different to actually getting off your fat ass and voting.

I'm sure the majority of the country is Brexit but low turnout and voter apathy will allow Remain to win

i reckon Remain will win by ~5%

The idea that you would vote to continue seceding sovereignty to faceless bureaucrats in another country is unbelievably astonishing.

Maybe, but it'll be close enough to that it'll come up again in a few years just like scotkeks

Reminder that brexit will make us even more Muslim.

Right now we have a lot of white Europeans living in Britain, and if we leave the EU they will leave too. After brexit it will be much harder for them to come here, and the Muslims will just keep flooding.

it's a lose lose scenario lads.

I hope you vote brexit so that we can expell all the drunk chavs that are living in ghettos here

I'd rather have Muslims and blacks than euroscum to be honest.

If we leave we can trade with non whites and have immigration from all corners of the world, the diversity would really help our economy.

Adults will mostly vote to stay, voting kids will mostly vote to leave. It will be close but nothing will change, people who believe right or wrong they will lose more of what they have worked perhaps many years to obtain will mitigate and vote stay and this is most adults.

>Brexit
>Scotland calls for a referendum and Scots leave Britain to join the EU

>no Brexit
>stay in the dying corpse that is the EU

You just can't win m8.

VOTE BREXIT YOU STUPID KEKS
SET AN EXAMPLE AND RUN THIS REICH INTO THE FUCKING GROUND
EU NEEDS TO DIE

Wrong way around, most of the young want to stay and it's by far the 50+ demographic that wants to leave.
Scotland costs the South billions per year, they are a drain on our society. If they had left the UK they would have been bankrupt by now due to the oil prices.

It's a form of neocolonialism. Our tourists are going to to keep fucking up your islands until people move away and we get it to ourselves.

you're a fucking idiot man, the older you are the more likely you'll vote leave
most young people are leftie types and will vote stay

Brexit would be an economical suicide for you guys

I'll be voting out, but yeah, we'll be staying.

The propaganda campaign for stay has had too much funding at this point to not win.

I'm voting in because I'm not a daily mail reading chav.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

The level of regulation in the EU is stupid, I think it will be beneficial.

The UK will be totally fucked if Scotland leaves though, kind of like if the South left the United States even if they are a fiscal drain.

The politics resulting from a part of the UK leaving for continental Europe would be hilarious though. Auld Alliance all over again.

Lads, I am old, I know old people because they are of similar age. My dad is 70 and I spend a fair bit of time over the bowls club with him and the other old people, they are stay people - middle class, homeowners, retired - they want to travel Europe easy, they want to go abroad for cheap surgery, they like the products available easily because they remember when they werent. Now you can argue a lot against this, I am not saying they are right or wrong, I am saying they seek to protect what they have and will disregard their political opinions at the ballot box because they are logical and reasoned enough to ignore their beliefs when it may prove unbeneficial to them, thats part of getting old - being able to decide between what you want and what may be best. Their pensions rely on the economy being as it is or stronger and they are risk averse people.

fuck off rasheed

I have a lecture who is technically retired but takes two or 3 lectures a week.
He wants to stay in the EU because he and his wife regularly go on long weekends away to wherever in Europe and it makes life a lot easier for them.

wtf aare all British posters paki here?

tfw voting to remain

I'd rather you stayed in

My brain says stay, but my heart says leave. What do?

I hope that whatever will happen, it's the best for Britain and the British people.

they'll vote to remain because they dislike change.

i'll vote remain to upset everyone south of the border.

Don't lie, we know you want them to all sink into the ocean.

I don't understand, you're a first world country. Economic instability might come but you will most likely recover anyway, just bare through the storm you pommy bastards and reunite the Commonwealth

Unless Boris's plan for movement amongst the Anglo dominions go through. I know companies do want cheap and underpaid labour though, and the eastern europeans have been filling that void.

Perhaps they'll learn that you have to pay your workers properly if Brexit occurs

This

Do you hate your country?

>I'd rather have Muslims and blacks than euroscum to be honest.
t. khan

He's Scottish

They shouldn't be able to vote the traitorous fucks

>Economic instability might come
why risk it?
>reunite the commowealth
this is a meme, the EU is a bigger market than the commonwealth

Not really.

Scotland would be the one who is fucked, rest of the UK would boom due to business entirely moving south.

I really hope you're wrong, Britain exiting would be our key to more freedom as well.

Fuck off, do you not want an influx of Aussies, Granny Smith apples and good meat pies?

Why would they leave? If they already have jobs and a house you think they would give that all up?

Many people spend years learning english just to come here.

but phillip, the guardian said that chav is an offensive slur, you're better off using the term "unenlightened working class" :)

Yes and no
A lot of European banks and general large businesses are in London despite the high tax.
Us leaving the EU could damage Scotland though
There main exporter is England but other business would find no reason to stay up north
V4 exit is also very likely if we leave same goes for Poland the EUs only success story
Us leaving will stand our growth for a few years but we will with out a doubt grow faster that ever befor

we should let decide if brexit by an eurovision vote : jury would say no to brexit when all over europe citizens will urge you quit

Who /r/ukpolitics here?

i'm /seol hyun/

Brits are shit at making critical choices. So they will probably vote to stay in

Auld alliance?

In this day and age.
Implying England would ever try and invade Scotland again, or that the E.U,Nato or U.N would ever let that happen.

It would be hilarious in that other countries would also split up. Spain for example and catalonia