Balding at 19

Balding at 19
Totally bald by 25

Why even live?

that means you have high testosterone. try injeting feminine hormones

Are you Dutch?

You are a man. It isn't your mission to style your "fancy hair". It's your mission to defend your tribe and conquer foreign lands.

>be ugly
why even live

Yeah, not anymore.

tfw 26 and no balding at all.

Whoa, a time traveler!

25 in 2 weeks. Zero balding.

literally lmaoing @ you're life

there was a guy in school who was 90% bald by the age of 10
its fine - men dont really need hair
unless youre a girl - in that case i guess its time to join tumblr

Grow your hair to max right now and let is loose as long as you can. Fuck hair cuts. No regrets.

It's the nature of the European man. Only fighting the struggle can satisfy us.

>tfw 24 and don't know if balding or just temporarily receding

I just want to know if I should kill myself or not.

Just ask yourself if and when any male ancestor of yours got bald and you'll have the answer, in good approximation at least.

pretty much the same story here although I'll be bald more like 30 but still fucked up. you can either risk chemically castrating yourself with fin or risk mutilating yourself with hair surgery that may not even work. I chose to just let nature take its course after wringing my hands for years about it

>Balding at 15
>Bald at 20

You will never understand these feelings

t. Jan Onderwijk

nice meme

>tfw side balding

HELP

Buy a wig, stupid boy

Guess I'll be dead before 30 then. the only 2 males in my family who aren't bald on top is my father and his father, and the gene is apparently located in the X chromosome, inherited from your mother's side.

this isn't correct but I see people frequently say it
men with androgenic alopecia(male pattern baldness) have lower total testosterone on average but higher unbound testosterone.
5α reductase converts unbound testosterone into Dihydrotestosterone. Typical men see about 5% of their testosterone undergo 5α reduction into the androgen dihydrotestosterone. This percentage is far higher in men with male pattern baldness. dihydrotestosterone is the primary androgen for hair follicles and the prostate.

fyi, high dihydrotestosterone is also linked to prostate cancer. Men with male pattern baldness are far more likely to get prostate cancer. Get your prostate checked, OP.
also, ask your doctor about a 5α reductase inhibitor if you still have hair.

i have a full head of blond hair but shave it cause of the weather. just shave it and get used to it.

>ask your doctor about a 5α reductase inhibitor
aka finasteride. this shit can really fuck you up. you can end up with a damaged libido, potentially permanent ED. admittedly the chance is very small, but its not worth it to me to risk it for my hair

hair started falling out for me around 13 and gradually more started falling out, today clumps of it fall out when i brush my hair
i had stress wrinkles when i was 14 and still have them

eh you also have topical ones like Alfatradiol but I'd have to go look it up to see how effective they are.
In USA Dutasteride is also frequently used to treat male pattern baldness off label, which is similar-ish to finasteride.