I know this imageboard doesn't care about non-white people. But I know there are gommies and leftards here

I know this imageboard doesn't care about non-white people. But I know there are gommies and leftards here.

Venezuela is going full gommie now. The president is putting the army on the streets and arresting several businessmen and they expelled their ambassadors from Brazil.

Why not a single leftard care about this? Once again, gommies are ruining everything and democracy.

sputniknews.com/military/20160515/1039630921/maduro-venezuela-drills-scenario.html

>using the term gommie and leftard unironically

>Up to 96 percent of Venezuela’s budget depends on oil revenues.

This is insane. How Chavez can be hailed as a hero ? He ran the country to the ground ...

I don't know if they deserve it or not.

bumpo

t. Leftard

Fug, didn't know we buy oil from there.

t. Sup Forumstard

Revolution when ?

t. Cuck

Who gives a shit? It is Venezuela, it is not like it is some country that matters or anything. I am still waiting for the Venezuelan invasion that Maduro promised us, I want to test our new guaranis.

Almost everybody buys oil from Venezuela. They have a biggest oil reserve in the world.

More like Nigger lmao

I'm sure some secretive government organization will likely intervene considering we get some of our oil from there.

t. Cuck

>mfw we we're going that same road if Macri hadn't won a few months ago

We dodged a few bullets there

>Who gives a shit?
Our entire economic union, maybe?

they ALWAYS deserve it

never
only men of power can make revolutions

kek that assemby of evil
so glad my president isn't in the picture... or not

Nigger is not offensive.

The word "communist", "Gommie/commie" is more offensive than "nigger"

Because you can be a nigger and right wing, meanwhile every "commie" is scum and should die.

It never stops.

fucking manlets are ruining SA

I hope Maduro get coup'd

>not a single commie has shown up
Kek, this thread

Only idiots and retards defend Venezuela.

Who cares, all their pretty white girls are safe in Miami. Besides all SAmer countries are shit hole and will eventually collapse. You cannot change stupid.