What's your excuse for not moving to the greatest country in the world? (Austria)

What's your excuse for not moving to the greatest country in the world? (Austria)

because they don't accept a person who isn't a sandnigger.

Austria is turning pretty Nazi right now

We are pretty right wing now lad

Because I am Greek.

>Austria is turning pretty Nazi right now
it's all nazi with you guys.

can't we just say that we don't want turks and kebab that cannot integrate in an european society to be living in our country. fucking burgers raped your brains germanbro, wake up before it's too late and the country degenerates into yugoslavia christians vs kebabs tier.

Shut up nazi decease and desist

Because I'm venetian

Make invitation and I will never return to Russia again.

Cucks.

Seems like they're fixing it, though. But i won't take any chances as long as they are in the EU and the Germans keep pulling their madman act.

cease and desist

Too many mountains
can't ride my bike there

I'm a poor subhuman.

Russia minimal wage - 0.55$ per hour/97$ per month
This is why we will never travel in our life.

we can't be the greatest as long as we stay in the european union. don't fool yourself.

Is this true? And I thought I was a poorfag for getting 800 a month

>Is this true?
Absolutely. 6204 rubles is a minimal monthly wage here.
1US$=65.39 rubles so 6204 rubles=~95$

It's terribly expensive and I don't have marketeable job skills yet.

Pity it has taken you so long to realize the same we know at the very moment when this dissolution of the EU known as ''Welcome Reffuges'' started. I remember your PM, a year ago, calling Eastern European countries by names like Nazis for our unwillingness to help the sand-niggers. Funny, how things have turned out.

average russian wage is 450$, when oil was 100$/barrel it was 1000$. We are poor as fuck (in average, my family isnt poor, t.b.h.).

;)

200000 combined!