How do French people feel about the fact

That in the past people used to view them as elegant and refined, something to look up to, but nowadays everyone's first thought when they think about the French language and France are hordes of muslims and negroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C'est la vie

Wut? foreign women still come here in hordes to have sex with us.
Or if you meant "the men", well I wouldn't know. If they don't come to France anymore, so much the better.

Do keep sending your daughters, though.

this

Please, stop

embarrasing post

>in the past people used to view them as elegant and refined
That never happened.
>when they think about the French language and France are hordes of muslims and negroes
They love it.

What is there to say ?

WTF I hate my own country now

>

Failed attempt

Why? are people supposed to pretend they don't like sex, nowadays, or some other brand new invention?
Kids these days. I hope it's just hypocrisy, or else you risk wasting your life.

France is still a land of love and romantics, and noone think about arabs and negroes. Probably cos of most of russians dednt visited France.
PS The blackest people I have ever saw were in Marseille.

Clearly you've never been to Paris. It was like visiting a muslim country in Africa or something.

Attempt at what? there's still no shortage of tourists. I just looked it up too, 33 million last year in Paris alone. See?
Though I don't remember ever meeting Hungarian women, so perhaps OP is in the right.

they're still seen as elegant and all that jazz, actually. but it depends greatly on how/where you get your exposure to french culture.

if you're an average burger watching the political bullshit happening in the US, you see france as this odd place above all that. You start feeling some form of jealousy for the french and want desperately to be like them. Until they go to Paris and realize that it's just a big city with a few art museums and they start getting Paris Syndrome (the feeling of disappointment when you realize that Paris and the rest of France isn't perfect).

But for people on Sup Forums (Sup Forums and Sup Forums especially), we see French people being real french people and not the bullshit fantasies that American media portrays them as. And they're generally pretty pissed with the state of their country and thus we see a lot more of the niggers and arabs that fuck over the entire country.

As for the language, depends entirely on location. I live in a historic french speaking region (je suis acadien et j'parles le français), so for us when we think of French language, we just think of our own people. To us, France is our mère patrie, and it's people are just more "modernized" versions of ourselves.

but for other burgers, there's much different feels to it. If you go to the south (excluding Texas as they genuinely believe that any language other than english is automatically spanish), then when they hear french they think of New Orleans, which leads to thinking of nigger-language. But if you go further north (i.e. from Virginia to Massachusetts), there's a strange mystical sound to it that makes them think of high society. (any more north than that, and they'll just assume your Québecois)

Si est la vee

I'm in Paris *right now* and Palace of Versailles was more like visiting Japan.

Speaking of Japan and Paris..

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

haha- I saw a few asians, but I personally don't mind them. The ones we have are really hardworking and try their hardest to fit into Hungarian society.

Nice false flag.

>dat channel

>You start feeling some form of jealousy for the french and want desperately to be like them.

In my case, I was desperate to leave the ship at the height of the Dubbya bullshit, and France seemed like the logical choice.

So I went and *became* them. I never regretted it, it's a really nice place. But I certainly never expected if to be "perfect", it's still a country with people, not a magical wonderland with supernatural creatures. This seemed obvious already from the US.

And anyway on my block, out of 11 people 5 are foreigners (6 if you count me who only recently got French nationality). Norwegian, American, British, German and (I think) Portuguese.
Zero are non-white if you're interested, though I suspect Messieurs 'Cohen' and 'Levy' are Jews.

Oh, I didn't said I minded. At all.
But really, it was like me and 100 Japanese tourists, and only the guide seemed French. Really weird.

People still go in hordes to Bangcock and Rio. That doesn't make them any less of African cities.

Looks cool! If I have a little time remaining after my long list of monuments and special interest locations, I'll give a shot to these areas.
Thanks user.

And what is the problem, then? I should resent my "African city"? why?

France is one big circle of frogs fucking each other in the ass. The French don't care if Muslims and Negroes join as long as they speak French.

This. They don't care if Americans join as long as they speak French, either, which was fortunate for me.
But if you don't want to get the nationality, you don't even have to speak French. My British and Portuguese(?) neigbors don't, and the other American isn't very good yet.

>everyone's first thought when they think about the French language and France are hordes of muslims and negroes?
Only the retards who go to Sup Forums think that way. Just don't hang out with dumbfucks.

Sorry Abdul, I was rude.