R
C
E

What do you even do in a situation like this

get exploited for money by woman with bags of flesh on posterior and torso

Am I gay if I fuck that?

pls be a grill

this.

I can't even buy clothes or food by myself.

Are you gay if you fuck the first slut trying to earn money out of you in a back alley of the red light district in Thailand? Are you gay if you spend all your money on cheap beer and cheap third world sluts riddled with STD's? Are you gay if your only goal is to "Get laid lmao" while visiting another country when there are many other things to do and beautiful sights to see and you only want to waste your money on getting drunk and fucking cheap sluts? Are you gay for finding some scantily clad dime a dozen girl that you have no meaningful relationship with hot? Are you gay for your idea of fun being drunk out of your mind in another country and having your money sapped from you by the local whores? Are you gay for that? No you are not gay for that, but you are a fucking pathetic loser like so many others.

You'd ask the gentleman "What is the capital of Thailand?"

Before the man can answer, you promptly hit him the bollocks and shout "BANGCOCK"

Sauce?

not an argument

kek i did that once and he cried

>mfw men are better at being women than women

She's pretty gross tbqh but I wouldn't say no

What about it?

>dat ass
>gross

I think fucking passable trans people while identifying as straight is perfectly acceptable because you're using what basically is a failed man as your cumslut

>no thighs

yes, gross

It's gross because she's probably fucked hundreds of dudes

>she

>she

>she

He then, I don't give a fuck. Anyone who dresses like that in public and goes up to you and does something like that is a slut with tons of diseases.

I'd still fuck but i'd aerosol his crotch first

>hehe

sluts are cute

CUTE

you are not going to marry with him, it's just about quick fuck

so did average woman

Does that joke ever get old? every single time something regarding thai girls is discussed.

what's the point of a quick fuck, masturbating would be better

So? How is that different from most women? I'm not marrying the cunt

Thats actually a ladyboy m8

Because not every girl is literally a hooker in one of the largest tourist cities in the world with an asshole that resembles a petri dish from the CDC

>him

>United States
America has fallen.
Where is the time when Americans mail ordered a nice young Eastern European woman who will cook for you and give you sons and not cruised for men with fake boobs and fake butts in a shady Thailand alley.

Hmm yes I'd say all the richest people in the world are losers because when they get the option they spend their time using drugs and fucking women.

They are losers.

Being rich doesn't make them not a loser. I mean they have all the money in the world and the only thing they could think of is doingdrugs and women? Lmao

They're sitll better than us, because they have money to do things they want to do.

Yeah, their vaginas usually look worse