Brits

So what's up with this odd British phenotype? You see it in people like this guy, Rowan Atkinson or that fuccboi Marc Almond and I actually see people looking like that here in Prague. People with this phenotype could either pass for French or Irish but I could easily see a South Slav looking like this because this type has a negligible Mediterranid influence around the eyes.

The question is where did this type come from? Did it arrive with Celts, Cro-Magnons or early Indo-Aryans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxhOeUYssOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

now this is an Sup Forums tier post

Sailors from the Spanish Armada who were washed ashore ol' Albion were integrated in to the populace and thus got the chance to spread their Moorish genes.

Native Celts were swarthy

Thanks tbqh pham.

Is that a mixed Moorish look then? Sure, people with this look still look European but there is that odd part that looks off about them like I have to check twice that I am not looking at some depigmented Punjabi boy.

SUB-VOCALISERS OUT

The first wave of settlements of people to the Islands came from Spain, and up through France.

That explains a lot but why do modern Spaniards don't look like this?

Moors.

I think it's Basque

I think he had some crazy diamond blood in his veins.

you mean Ostrogoth, Vandal, and Moorish rape babies? :^)

Why, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Funny they don't look very Vandal/Ostrogoth.

I don't get what you mean desu these people look vastly different to me.

Every single one of them look like they could easily fit whether in France or North India.

Erm. no? They look different to your typical Brit but they would be just as weird in those places.

I look like this :-)

our eyebrows looks like him..

many people look like this guy (pic related)

this girl is chilean but she has spanish heritage...(and mapuche?) i dont kno.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxhOeUYssOw

I always thought syd looked interesting for some reason. he just stands out somehow

Well, what place would you say these people would fit the best then?

I'd say Southeast Europe.