/EURASIAN/ FUTURE

Europe is finished, embrace the future.

Is she finn?

half-chink

At least it isn't a nigger

Yes

I've seen this before

She is fucking beautiful.

Even thought her mom and dad is meh tier.

WHY DO ALL MALE FINNS LOOK LIKE THAT

well what did you expect, it's Miss Suomi competition, you have to be literally super model tier to win
Because every Finn has terminal autism

kek

how are you posting with a cr flag
all you guys are good for is sex tourism

Jenna Ruohola, 23, lives in Helsinki but is born in Pori. She is 168 cm tall and weighs 52 kilos. She sells shoes for a living and studies fashion marketing at the Helsinki Design School. Ruohola aims to represent Finland at the Miss Universum contest and also wants to work with the Finnish children and youth and develop their opportunities in physical education. She has a common-law husband.

Shirley Karvinen, 23, lives in Helsinki but is born in Jyväskylä. She is 170 cm tall and weighs 55 kilos. She is a student. Karvinen wants to become Miss Finland because she knows how to represent the title with dignity. She is currently single.

Emilia Seppänen, 22, is born in Savonlinna but lives in Helsinki. She is 176 cm tall and weighs 57 kilos. She is a secondary school graduate and works as a model and is also a cosmetic advisor. Seppänen wants to be Miss Finland because it has been her dream since childhood. She is in a relationship.

she is nice

Elina Hoiska, 21, lives in Seinäjoki. She is 175 cm tall and weighs 60 kilos. She is a student at the Seinäjoki ammattikorkeakoulu (polytechnic). Hoiska wants to be Miss Finland because she wants to be an example for the young people and represent Finland internationally. She is single.

Heta Sallinen, 21, lives in Turku. She is 171 cm tall and weighs 57 kilos. She studies at the Turku School of Economics. Sallinen wants to be Miss Finland because it has been her dream since chilldhood and she wants to encourage people to believe in their dreams. She has a common-law husband.

Iris Ojalammi, 22, is born in North York, Canada but lives in Helsinki. She is 172 cm tall and weighs 54 kilos. She is a student and a beauty advisor. Ojalammi wants to be Miss Finland because she wants to be a role model and wants to talk about matters important to her. She is in a relationship.

Esmi Valén, 23, is born in Loviisa but lives in Hämeenlinna. She is 171 cm tall and weighs 56 kilos. She is a student. Valén wants to be Miss Finland because she wants to be a role model of health and naturality. She has great values and keeps her feet on the ground. She is in a relationship.

Laura Mononen, 20, is born in Kaarina but lives in Turku. She is 174 cm tall and weighs 57 kilos. She studies to become a cosmetologist. Mononen wants to become Miss Finland because she wants give an example to the youth that you have to believe in your dreams. She is in a common-law marriage.

Elli-Noora Koskela, 22, is born in Kurikka but lives in Jyväskylä. She is 180 cm tall and weighs 62 kilos. Koskela is a personal trainer. She wants to become Miss Finland because she wants to represent Finland and affect people. She is single.

Samira Omer, 20, lives in Helsinki. She is 178 cm tall and weighs 57 kilos. She is a secondary school graduate and currently a student. Omer wants to become Miss Finland because it’s her childhood dream. She is single.

manlets

>man

It's women idiot

lanklets

they all got da assburgers

No

isn't the avg female height in finland like around 172
doesnt matter to me because ill still be 10cm taller than them lmao

>wanna create Eurasian master race with me, user?

>I'm not letting you leave until I'm pregnant, user

>eurasian
>he posts only chinks