South Europe

>/Tourists won't stop coming, we gotta slay them all/ edition

Invited: Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece
Honorary: Balkan buddies

Get in here amigos

W.Europe best Europe

Not going to argue about that cause it's true.
However, South Europe has some pretty insane funny stuff, specially in the Balkans

Gotta love them tourist shekels.

Get out, Mamadou.

The Canary Islands are rightful British clay.

Going for a 30 million tourists record
Imagine how many more would come were there not the foreign media bashing us

WHY ARE WE ROLF

How SJW-y are women under 30 in your country? I've heard Spain has it pretty bad

Over here SJW's are still a foreign issue.
They are very rare. It's usual for underdeveloped countries to not have sjw's

U jelly cuz no western enough?

Of course it depends, but on average not that much.

Pretty rare in Croatia.

Non existant outside of big cities.

hello does binland count as southern europe

Wrong, Brazil is as undeveloped as you can get and there are a ton of SJWs.

funland is always welcome.

That's because of american influence

Your autism is like all of SA and balk combined, of course you're welcome

It's not a matter of developement but of national medias. For example here medias tend to push towards welcoming migrants, but not in an exagerated way because we have too much of a problem with them to be completely opened. Also nobody talks much about gays because the church holds too much political power to allow that. Other SJW issues are not covered at all. The result is that only some students in relevant university cities are truly SJW because they're more connected to the outer world and so to other SJWs, and that the few true lefties that remain in this country are still sane people instead of crazy paki lovers like in the UK

>/Tourists won't stop coming,
shitty immigrants wont stop coming in our case, wtf, every summer every fucking albo,gypsy, turkosperm must come here and rob

At least 4-5/10 of women under 30 share SJW & feminist trash on FB. Sometimes I think I live in Southern Sweden, but it's just keyboard SJWing most of times. Real SJW's are easier to find in bigger cities (Madrid, BCN, Valencia). A cancer for the society.

thessalonikians all look turkish 0/5 wouldnt visit again

>he visits bulgaria light
oh shit desu, why not visiting the comfy Ioanian islands ? Mediterranean big cities are cancer and full of mohammedans

you're welcome back at any time as long as you're a western european

>Tfw live in the south of Portugal and summer is slowly approaching which means dealing with rude frenchies, spanish and worse, avecs.

I wish there were more tourists here

South Portugal is a desert during the winter but it's way too full during summer. Cant complain though. Wont make money if there are no tourists.

If you visit Greece, DON'T VISIT THESSALONIKI OR ATHENS. Instead do yourself a favor and visit the islands or Nafplio

Any advice? I'm looking for somewhere to go with my friends in Greece