How can an American permanently move to Europe?

How can an American permanently move to Europe?

Let's assume this person has a CS degree.

>How can an American permanently move to Europe?
For what purpose?

it's easy you nigger, just check the fucking internet

I am not an expert but it's probably hard to land a job with a degree in counter strike

fuck off we're full

I don't know, man. It seems to be doing wonders for Muslims.

Apply online for a CS job. There is a high demand for skilled CS professionals in Europe.

But you are American. You are unable to learn an other language.

kek

he was prob just planning on speaking english to everyone

Have you converted to the true faith already?

And wonder why they die alone.

OP is white and europe is for brown people only fuck off we're full

Usually with his/her mobility scooter.

kek

The word you're looking for is their, you troglodyte.

>see through clothing

The easy answer is to get married.

Oh lel

Why learn another language when 90% of you cucks are forced to learn English in school anyways. I take my presence and the privilege of you being allowed to speak to me in our superior language as the big pay-off for all those years of hard-work of you guys learning it. So you're welcome.

Hij is nu al gezakt voor zijn inburgeringscursus.

> see-through """clothing"""
> """clothing"""
WTF i hate women now

yea but a CS degree from the US comes in a large range from High-tier all the way down to pajeet.

Not OP, but are European women into mail order American husbands?

>a degree in counter strike
>doing wonders for Muslims

This one.

nobody in CS fields, especially programming, give a shit about degrees

Find a company to hire you.

Immigrating to first-world countries is becoming more and more difficult, especially Europe. There's really just trying to stop Muslims and Africans, but to try and not appear like they're targetting specific parts of the world, they apply it fairly and equally. The truth is, there wouldn't be an issue of having open borders between first-world countries. 90% of immigration policy is intended to stop third-worlders.

Also, define ''Europe''. There is an ''Eastern Europe'', you don't want to go there, it's the Mexico of Europe. Also, it depends on how much shekels you've got. If a lot, go Norwegian (beautiful nature and a high standard of living). Sweden is passe, unless you are a nigger and Finland is the Mexico tier. Germany, the UK, France is fine too. Idk about the rest.

Also daily reminder that the biggest european minority in Sweden are Swedes.