How are 175cm "men" treated in your country? Here in America I'm legally a child even though I'm 30 years old...

How are 175cm "men" treated in your country? Here in America I'm legally a child even though I'm 30 years old. I have to wear a booster seat in the car, even when driving, and no woman will date me for fear of being hit with a statutory rape charge

Other urls found in this thread:

wday.ru/stil-zhizny/vibor-redakcii/dmitriy-nagiev-rabotoy-kompensiruyu-malenkiy-rost/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

176cm here. Girls only see the top of my hair. I'm get disability benefits for being short. 50 euros a month to spend on a prostitute.

Only women care about height. Men who care about height are insecure men who only want to put down other men because it increases their chances of getting laid. Most men are horny beasts, wiling to push even their best friends in front of a speeding bus for a whiff of pussy. Men who aren't obsessed with pussy don't care because height does not dictate your virtues, or how loyal a friend you are.

As for why women care about height, it's because it facilitaties the ONE thing men are good for in the eyes of women: being disposable meat. Taller men are stronger and thus better for working hard (in physical professions) and stronger (ie. better able to protect them).

>Inb4 "HURR DURR MANLET" accusations that only prove my point
I'm 180cm by the way. Call that tall, call that short, I don't care.

dat feel when you are 27 an you look like 16-18

I'm 173 and there are many people, who are smaller than me, not really a problem.

I think you're just autistic

I'm 1,77 and it's a normal height here

Your subjective opinions and girly feelings are nice, but evolutionary psychology (as well as a basic understanding of biological gender roles and natural selection) backs me up.

Human reproductive strategy lies somewhere between pairbonding and competition, that's a fact. Women are the selective gender, that's also a fact. Everything I said logically follows from these two facts. If this undermines your view of women as angelic creatures full of love and understanding, feel free to pile up the accusations though. If you've abandoned reasonable discussion in lieu of petty insults, you're already beyond hope.

Above average desu

don't worry most of the american guys are manlets
was surprised when I came here but at least here in florida majority are around 170-180

I'm 175 centimetres and It's average height here so yeah, not a problem. Old people are short as shit, so at least when I hang out with them I feel like a giant.

Why would you "hang out" with a bunch of old people?

I like to hang out with my uncles and their friends, they're funny as shit and pretty smart.

I just wear dress shoes everywhere so I pretend I am 5'9.

I can still attract short girls so it is okay.

Ha-ha what a bunch of dwarves. Today I have read an interview of one Russian actor, during which he admits that he overcompensates and not satisfied with his length.
Here it is if you are interested wday.ru/stil-zhizny/vibor-redakcii/dmitriy-nagiev-rabotoy-kompensiruyu-malenkiy-rost/

Yeah you're autistic

>no woman will date me for fear of being hit with a statutory rape charge

>whiff of pussy

Why did i laugh

on the other hand it might be used as a motivation to do something. although he's shitty actor and should kill himself

Same here. But since many refugees are that height, I think that all the benefits they get will compensate

I will move to Bolivia so I can be viewed a giant there

Enano
1.86 master race

wew

You sound like some insecure faggot false flagging

>tfw 183cm collossus

WTF I hate Italy now, meds are supposed to be short

I'm 163cm.

AMA

I am 186 and am treated like a subhuman. I can't imagine how shorter people must feel.

>no woman will date me for fear of being hit with a statutory rape charge

Yeah, that's totally the reason why no woman would date you.

No bully, pls

well meme'd

I'm 178cm, the average here must be 182.
Feels bad sometimes, but it could be a lot worse.

Your right.
But small men can find small woman .
I see that all the time.
Im 1.74 im 24 and date a 23 1.62 woman , i have many friends of all heights , beetwen men height only counts for fist fights , for woman i would say is more o a public thing , they enjoy to see theyre male display dominance .
All this tho is true but in my case im short for Portuguese standards , but not awfully short i can score easy pussy because i had the good fortune of being born really handsome and develop social skills , these 2 last things mater much more then height