twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can leave it using the instructions provided in your pic

>Join IRGC
>Fight in Syria
>Make into Turkish border
>Go Europe

Not that hard.

I'm going to try it.

How is Iran shitty? Iran is wonderful, people would kill to live in Iran, what is wrong with you?

I want this meme to end.

How do I leave my shit country? I have a degree in law and money, but how

>people would kill to live in Iran

We will get nuked soon by either Trump or Hillary. I'm in middle of making my indieshit game that's going to make me really rich. I don't want my efforts to be wasted.

Do what everyone else is doing: pretend to be a refugee and walk to Germany for that free government $$$.

iranian girls are cute? i mean the average grill

Just become a refugee in Germany, you cuck

>indieshit game that's going to make me really rich
I'm sorry to disappoint you, user...
In developed countries, people make games, movies or software because more reliable options like opening a shop are all occupied - because there's simply no more place for new shops, and nobody will sell you his shop for a reasonable price. Not because high-risk business is a good way for making money.
You do understand that making an indie game is a very high-risk business, right?

why did your parents leave iran to live in canada then

Just die you are brown

>ukraine
>developed

just get degrees and money then :D

νομιkάριος;
που δουλεύειες;

we need farsi speakers move to izmir

Get a Farsi teaching certificate and go teach in Europe. It's hot nowadays. Businesses need it

izmirians need more cocks. clearly getting cucked by syrians and kurds wasn't enough they want farsi arabs.

No, they hide their ugliness with tons of makeup. Most are overweight and short and bath one time a week.

>IKTF
I am online dating this SJW girl who is marrying me in a month or so so I'll be in USA soon. How is Portland?

You must be handsome

που να δουλέψεις εδώ αδερφέ μόνο αν έχεις μέσο για το δημόσιο, αλλιώς σε kανένα μιkέλ kαι πολύ μου είναι. μόνο αν kάνω μεταπτυχιαkό θα βρώ kάτι

Become a refugee and move to sweden or germany

Not really. I am a brown baboon mostly playing the victim card. Told her I am athiest and shit and how my life is constantly in danger because of it.

godspeed fäm

>I have no degrees

Even women have degrees there.
That's your own fault.

Iranbro, is this vid an accurate despiction of how foreigners are treated in Iran?

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

this

δεν παίρνουν άτομα στο διkαστιkό;
γιατί δε πας να δουλέψεις συναιτεριkά με άλλους,συμβολαιογραφιkό,διkηγοριkο γραφείο;

Definitely have to visit Iran one day. Must be one of the most hospitable places you can visit

the bigger the shithole a place is, the more its
>people are so nice and friendly, one of the most hospitable places you can visit, they're le just like us
to leftwing, glassbell-raised, firstworld mushies like yourself.

thank you for reminding me why I will never go to Croatia

youre welcome. And what did i remind you of, im genuinely curious.

Well, he does make a point that in shitholes european whites are seen as übermensch from the great civilizations that have advanced humanity.
The downside to this is that you too look like an easy and rich target to rob/kidnap.

Overall i'd say the experience of visiting it's positive, but when you stay too long you're bound to hate the characteristic lack of infraestructure, savagery, etc.

If you're living in Iran, watch out! Anyone not wearing sunblock will have a very bad day. Sad!

i kinda agree. when a sheltered hipster from Norway comes to such place, it will seem to him like everyone is just gosh-jolly-super-friendly