Nothing is happening

Nothing is happening.
There is nothing.

No glory, no honour, no ideals, only money.
All that is left is money.

You live for money, you fight for money, you kill for money, you die for money.

This is why Islam is so powerful

The western world has completely lost its touch to Christianity and is now slowly degrading before being completely destroyed. They have no reason to fight or to defend, they are all empty shells.

Muslims have a cause to fight for, they don't fight for Money or a King, they don't fight for a nation or a people, they fight for the glory of Allah

the lets just have a big orgy

ew

That's right.
Pffffft.
They fight for power and money from selling oil and religion tax they take from jews and christians

>They fight for power and money from selling oil and religion tax they take from jews and christians

Tell that to their ordinary soldier/terrorist.
Propaganda is a mighty tool, you know.

Pretty much

What about music, video games and knowledge? They fill my otherwise meaningless existence with wonder and amazement.

memes too

I literally only live to get (you)s on Sup Forums

Give me (you)s

But can memes make you cry?

I mean apart from the ones about how sweden is bad.

@59431650
no
maybe

I don't think that every one recruit of ISIS is a degenerate, who really belives in what they they tell him.
>propaganda
This applies to everyone in the world

There are personal ideals, and personal objectives.

I earn money so I can travel, romance QTs, pursue hobbies, read good books, and live a vivid life.

It's pretty cool. Stop taking life so seriously.

We are exploring something unique to our time. People in the future will look back and wonder about a time when everything was free and nothing was censored.

The normies are like the people who lived in Ancient Greece and never went to the theatre because it was a waste of time.

jk, I got surprised with 2 (You)s in a second.
Gotta share the love

>Muslims have a cause to fight for
Islam helps, of course, but I think it's mostly demographics. Put a gazillion young men without work together and they'll start fighting over anything. I believe waging war is actually some kind of instictive behaviour for young men, as a form of natural selection and possibly even part of their own mental development. Soccer fans' irrational yet genuine hatred towards rivalling clubs may be a manifestation of this. idk.

this is the end history. There is nothing left. God is dead. All the necessary fictions have been exposed. Nihilism and Ennui reign. People believe in nothing. This is the decline of the west. There is nothing left which people value above their own lives.

I value the systems which allow me to pursue a free and individual life, you melodramatic cuck.

That's the end of all warfare, though. Potentially the end of all crime, in the future.

>this is the end history
Pfff.
It's just the end of a historical formation we know. Like the societies of slave-owners and feudals

Scarce life of an eastern religion practitioner seems more and more appealing to me. Not going around butt naked and eating dirt, but finding spiritual purpose. Not necessarily embracing Buddhism/Jainism/Hinduism/Confucianism/Shinto or any other as religion, but reconstructing my life by adding new values that will inspire me daily, because I can't seem to find them in this state

I just want to live in the middle of nowhere, cultivate my own food, read my books, find a reason to live and start a revolution in a shitty country (probably mine).

I feel the same. I would like sort of spiritual inspiration, satisfaction, meaning or idk what you'd call it. But then you very quickly come into the realm of former junkies-turned-buddhist and such, which is something you absolutely do not want to be associated with, of course
This too