Live a pathetic life without friends, sex or success and rarely leave the house

>live a pathetic life without friends, sex or success and rarely leave the house
>be unable to kill yourself because you are a scared faggot

What happens to people like me in your countries?

they end up homeless and die

Neet and if yes, how long have you been?

I am still in university

So what are you crying about you little bitch.

They rarely survive here

Same thing desu

I only have to write my bachelor thesis but I am too depressed to actually do it so I will probably fail and drop out. Then my life is basically over. University drop outs have fucked up their lives forever here.

Turkshit

How can you fail in Germoney? It's literally living on tutorial mode. Are you an ethnic german?

Just look for a job,you are in Germany

I know that feel bro. Nothing happens t b h.

ccыкнyл нa кopзинyca

I have success and am /fit/ but don't really have much time for friends and am still a virgin at 23. I've had gf before but no sex.

Wake up at 5:30, get to gym by 6 then go back home and get showered and done by 8:30 and then drive to work and then arrive back home at 6:30 cook, eat and then sleep.

дpиcтaнyл нa coциoблядкa

Just get a /fit gf

Why not?

>living on tutorial mode
kek

We call them old boys

The local community pressures them to get a partner, so they end up importing a mail-order bride from Thailand.

Our lives are quite similar. I can't tell you what happens ultimately but your guess is as good as mine. There will come a point where we don't fear death any more and do what needs to be done. Until that time comes though, try your best to figure something out. Whatever that something is is up to you.

>i have success
>am still virgin at 23
>i've had gf before but no sex

they go to finland leech the mongols

>success
>virgin

you are not understanding what life is about

This!

Slay that pussy, cunt.
Why don't virgins just kill themselves? Lol, such pathetic "lives".

t. 24yo alpha male admirer (virgin)