Alaska
Everything else sucks
Mississippi is basically Congo

Florida
we have our own superhero

KEK!

floridaman?

and his partner Florida Woman

Attention: If a state doesn't have an official firearm then it's not even in the running.

>badass

that's easily Texas

t. Ohio

OP asked for most badass not which one will give you the most sweatiest ass.

> t. Irrelevant incest land
Ftfy

I travel the US 48 weeks a year as part of my job and Mississippi is without a doubt the poorest shit-hole in the country.

I have to get on a plane tomorrow and go there and it's legitimately ruined my weekend just thinking about it.

why what's wrong with Mississippi ?

>the poorest shit-hole in the country.
it honestly reminds me of Athens but with black people. It's just super poor (to the point that they're like 6 IQ points lower than average) and uneducated. The employee base is dumb and so service jobs are done poorly, etc. The end result is widespread poverty.

>tons of Presidents, astronauts, 7th largest state economy, and the best theme park in the world
>irrelevant

sure

let me guess you're a NY Jew or Commiefornian piece of human filth

sounds great

>DeKendrix was rescued by a passer-by.

damn shame

The main hotel attendant at the place I stay is named Americus. At the warehouse I'm going to there's a guy named Trell which is short for Latrelis. There's another guy who goes by Q but his name is like Jaquelia or some shit. There's also black women who goes by Keke (pronounced Kee-kee - actually pretty cute t b h) whose real name is so long I can't remember it.

Can't make this shit up.

>Americus

that's actually kind of cool, almost Roman

>you will never be named Americus Maximus

Except for the fact that she's a fat retard. They charged me $250 dollars because they said I was smoking. When I confronted them about it they're evidence was photographs of tortilla chip crumbs I left on the desk that they said was "ash". I got it reversed but holy shit... how do you make that mistake?

sounds like you boys are having the time of your life living in the deep south

I don't live in the south. I just think Americus Maximus would be a nice name.

it's even weirder when you see a ghetto black woman named Ashley or somethin

who do the Southerners consider a bunch of faggots, it it the ones livin in the northwest?

Because northwesterners have produced some of the greatest industry/inventions our country has seen and southerners are inbred retards

Nevada

>Microsoft, Boeing, Amazon, etc.
>vs. Tyrone's Liquor, Wine, and Beer

like , which two states are completely different in culture and mentality, would it be washinghton and mississippi?
night and day

Who's got the best per-capita income, y'all?

Any northern state that's not Michigan will be exactly the opposite of Mississippi.

How 'bout the blues? Y'know, the origin of all rock music?

Musically WA just gave us a bunch of heroin-addict grungers.

SOCAL is best CAL.

pic: Newport Beach

Fun fact: Mississippi was almost named Washington. They eventually decided to name it after the river (the name comes from a tribe not even native to Mississippi, but from the other end of the river up in Minnesota)

>muh Muddy Waters
He became a Chicago bluesman anyway, but fine I'll give you that.

You do realize Michigan is more than Flint and Detroit right?

*cough*Hendrix*cough*

>who do the Southerners consider a bunch of faggots
California, same as everyone else
t. Arkansas

Pennsylvania, because of our Greek immigrants. I have multiple Greek Orthodox churches nearby.

Mississippi is more than just black people and rural hicks too.

lol no not really.

South Carolina
>T. South Carolinian

Alaska followed by California. These 2 states have places that nowhere else does. The only other state that even comes close is Washington.

i would throw in oregon
even with their meth problems they still have that west coast beauty

They do have one of the most beautiful coasts ever but the other 3 states just have everything they have but just a little more and a little better. Oregon needs to stop clear cutting all those old growth pines and cedars though, looks like shit and you can see it from space.

Why are all the cities in Nevada so isolated yet bundled together? Why isn't there anything in the NE?

conneticuck?

Nevada is literally just desert with some mountains outside the large cities. Nice place to get away from it all, really.

Ohio comes to mind immediately when I think of a shitty state, it's easily in the bottom 15.

Northern VA/east coast megalopolis native, moved to southwest to be further from Ohio.

>Nevada is literally just desert

That is literally wrong.