/brit/

crayon pop edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uS5xR7jBxDw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_localities_in_England_by_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_districts_by_population
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4jhvxa/bbc_is_too_christian_and_could_broadcast_muslim/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_sector_composition
commonslibraryblog.com/2014/02/26/recession-and-recovery-the-german-experience/
youtube.com/watch?v=wquCCFvbNhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cara

Nothing triggers me more than this image
How the fuck can they leave out the 2nd biggest city in the country just to put the word England
I mean just look at the some of the bloody irrelevant towns on there
Fuck off Google you cunts

Rooney Mara

me and the lads
youtube.com/watch?v=uS5xR7jBxDw

Loving these kpop editions js.

>tfw no bri'ish gf
lads..

You are now thinking about that girl you regret not asking out

literally which city

>Giving out folders for the Kyary tour

Need to buy a frame

me last night

Could I have a rule for my business so everyone that enters has to either eat a pork sausage or leave?

Or would that be classed as discrimination?

Me on the left

Just wearing my ballet boots

Business idea: the UK trades with other countries that manufacture stuff

have a wild fucking guess
hint: flag

*rolls up to your house*
*throws beer can at your dog*
*peels out with your sister*

I agree, how could they leave out Manchester?

He sags his pants, doo rag and a stocking cap
His stepfather hit him so he socked him back

he's saying that having such a huge service sector means that fluctuations in the service sector economy can be crippling whereas if we had a more balanced economy they wouldn't be as bad because we could fall back on other things

wondering how our gene pool will look in 2116

ask the guy who planted the fake bomb in old trafford to scare the normies anything

>hint: flag
reddit

When has it ever happened that an entire service sector can declined whilst manufacturering has grown?

Pain is your friend, your ally. It will tell you when you are seriously injured. It will keep you awake and angry, and remind you to finish the job and get the hell home. But you know the best thing about pain? It lets you know you're not dead yet!

Of course they are, but not necessarily to the same extent and at the same time as the global economy as a whole. A diverse economy is a good thing.

Same basis for a hedge fund, or farmers growing a variety of produce rather than just sticking to one cash crop.

delete this
this was literally the 1st post of the thread without a redditflag

what city are you on about?

>birmingham
>anything more than literally who

Even Bradford is more important

this 2bh

How is he still alive?

I bought a pack of ribbed condoms earlier. Never gonna use them. Never gonna use them...

I asked her out, got shot down and became a laughing stock

checkm8

Why is /brit/ so racist?

how did this happen?

crayon pop

B I R M I N G H A M
R
U
M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_localities_in_England_by_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_districts_by_population

number 1

reptillian overlord genes

there's vomit on his sweater already
moms spaghetti he's nervous

*crashes into tree*

Greek Blood

no I am thinking about the girl, who is a work colleague, I went home in a taxi with and made a move on just for her to turn me down
she has a bf tbf, scrapping the barrel of saving face here but whatever

Freedom of expression

Shock factor

Blowing off steam of having to resorts views all day

>BBC is 'too Christian' and 'could broadcast Muslim prayers' to reflect growing multi-culturalism
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4jhvxa/bbc_is_too_christian_and_could_broadcast_muslim/

Wahey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_sector_composition

From this it says these great industrial economies like Japan andd Germany both have over 70% of their GDP coming from services

I regret making them all my vassals

*repress

He gets an extra year on his life for each foreigner he insults

AAARRRGGGYYYYLLLLEEEEEE

AAARRRRRRGGGGYYYYYLLLLEEEEEEEE

What are you lads reading? About to start on pic related.

Germany came out off the recession a great deal faster than us, largely due to growth in their manufacturing industry

commonslibraryblog.com/2014/02/26/recession-and-recovery-the-german-experience/

*posts about politics*

>the sophie and le carlow potato girl meme has been dead for 6 months
good feel

Why wouldn't you just post the link and not a link to reddit you useless cunt

*does a poo*

WEMBLEYYYYYYYYYYY
WEMBLEYYYYYYYYYYY
IT'S THE FAMOUS PLACE IN LONDON THAT THE BLUES HAVE NEVER BEEN
WEMBLEYYYYYYYYYYY

*disagreement, assertion that your views should not be allowed here*

Service sector is quite broad 2bh and it includes finance and banking

All advanced economies have the vast majority of GDP coming from services

what's the difference ;)

mad to think australia is all the way over there ==> with all the chinky countries

+*on 2 wheels*

You make the mistake of assuming that the service sector is a monolithic industry and not thousands sub-industries. The main driver of service sector demand is private consumption and that's far more stable than the business investment that manufacturing and private industries are more dependent on.

And how do you propose this 're-balancing' of the economy? I've yet to hear a single good suggestion on how to revive manufacturing in the UK

Have a posh wank.

Keep us posted

Because I want more /brit/ posters to post on /r/ukpolitics.

Is that a crime?

>implying it's not a chinky country

>From this it says these great industrial economies like Japan andd Germany both have over 70% of their GDP coming from services

I never said they didn't have service industries, I said they had larger manufacturing industries. Even at the height of the industrial revolution I doubt services made up

>Irish education

drinking brandy again lads

youtube.com/watch?v=wquCCFvbNhI

tune

saddens me no-one listens to my tune posts anymore tho.

alri then lads
How are we doing?

His point was that manufacturing probably didn't grow that year either.

@117
i check what most of them are but i've never EVER seen you post a choon that wasn't absolute shite

Doesn't answer the question

For a start we could keep the Tata and wossname steelworks open, then make & sell shitty cheap tanks and guns and stuff to the tea towels
Britain made all it's money in the empire days by importing raw materials, developing products from them and then exporting said products

grand yeah

Wouldn't look twice if I saw her down town 2bh.

GO FUCKING STAY ON REDDIT YOU USELESS RAT

my girlfriend's run off with my car
and gone back to her ma and pa
telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

Louis' documentaries are very depressing these days

>tfw despite the temperatures on Mars being extremely cold, you would actually be microwaved to death in the open there

>And how do you propose this 're-balancing' of the economy? I've yet to hear a single good suggestion on how to revive manufacturing in the UK

More a case of hindsight than anything else. Although not pissing off the tech industry with ridiculous encryption laws would be a good start (not really sure where the tech industry falls given that it seems to be a mixture of production and services)

One day I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, and when that day comes you will all have gfs.

going to watch and masturbate to some quality cp

(I mean Crayon Pop haha)

Donate to japs and their robo waifu ventures.

Soooo.....never?

good to know someone acknowledges them tho.

>/r/ukpolitics

That's a thing? Why would anyone go there, aside from getting angry at people not liking the party you like?

forgot pic

Why doesn't he make those light hearted documentaries on nazis and end of the world preppers any more?

That's not very British of you to talk to me in that way, user.

>we should spend millions of pounds of tax payer money propping up a failing industry rather than allow our economy to shift towards service sector areas where we actually have an edge
There's nothing innately bad about services. I agree with you about the merits of a balanced economy but the answer isn't the prolonging of zombie industries that'll never be successful on their own

Are you aware of the law of averages?

If, theoretically, the values of both sector A and sector B fall - but sector A is devalued by 10% and sector B only by 5% - it's better to be dependent on both sectors than solely A.

Surprisingly decent subreddit with a mix of views and half-decent moderation.

Philomena Cunk gf when

Still doesn't answer my question