I want to convert yo islam there are only like 1000 muslims here in guatemala...

I want to convert yo islam there are only like 1000 muslims here in guatemala, can a muslim explain me how convertion to islam works?

Pic related 1 of 2 mosques in Guatemala the only one i can go

wich is better sunnis or shi'ites?

Don't dare you

Why so blue, Peru?

Surely if you had this burning desire to convert you would also have the drive and passion to seek out reading materials and authority figures with which to have this conversation, and not just low energy post on Sup Forums?

well, for one, there's only two ways to officially become muslim: be born with a muslim parent or go to mecca and do a ceremony
i mean, you can always worship, but being a true muslim is gonna be expensive for kuffars

You should say: Allah is the only one god and Muhammad is his prophet. That's it.

>wich is better sunnis or shi'ites?
sufis desu

It's pretty easy say
La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah. It basically means “There is no true god (deity) but God (Allah), and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God.

Believe that the Holy Quran is the literal word of God, revealed by Him.
Believe that the Judgment Day (Resurrection Day) is true and will come.
Believe in the prophets that God sent and the books He revealed, and in His angels.
Accept Islam as his/her religion.
Not worship anything nor anyone except God.

It's pretty easy.

Shia.

Sunnis are the monkeys who blow themselves for anything.

>Not worship anything nor anyone except God.
Why are they worship this square than?

then*

Why?
Assuming that you're Catholic, you're literally born into the one true religion.

Also are you one of those edgy nihilistic faggots who want to join ISIS?

You need to say those publicly for you to become muslim.

They don't worship the square, it is part of the pilgrimage every muslim has to do once in his life

It's a ritual practice. Not really a worship.

They don't worship the cube per se, it is used as a focal point for the direction of their daily prayers.

You're that green eyed boy right? If so I recommend you convert to Judaism, you talk about not wanting to be there but like aliyah/connecting to the Latin American Jewish community.

I don't get why do that.
That literally has no significance.
It's a former pagan temple, and there's literally nothing to it except that.
No presence of God, like the tabernacle of the ancient jews or the Christians.

are you a catholic?

Square was built by men, is Allah told to honor it or it was Muhammad's idea?

That's Judaism and Sikhism.

Islam is like Christianity; they take all comers. They want you to be a Muslim too so bad that sometimes they even force people to become Muslims. Islam is 'more the merrier': the religion. If you don't know about Islam, can't commit to Islam, are doubtful of Islam, convert anyway, they'll teach you. You don't even need to circumcise. You can convert to Islam faster than it takes to say "ahh dingooo ate mah babeee".

They don't honor the square. The only thing they "honor" is the stone that fell from the skies which is inside the square.

I am.

Go to the mosque and ask the imam. He will tell you how.

>They don't honor the square
So it's okay if somebody pissed on it?
>honor the stone
Seems like picrelated.

Shias are just a bit more apocalyptic (end-times obsessed) and Sunnis are a bit more triumphalist (believe they will conquer the world). I grew up around both Shias and Sunnis, and they're hardly any different. People are just willing to kill each other over the slightest political and theological differences. Shi'ite Ali (the party of Ali) believed Ali should have been the successor to the prophet, and the Sunnis (upholders of the 'Sunnah' [the prophet's example]) believed Abu-Bakr was the rightful successor to the prophet. Over the centuries this political disagreement developed into a cultural and minor theological rift in the Islamic ummah (brotherhood). It was literally two political parties who disagreed who should have been the first leader of the Islamic state after Muhammad died. The Shi'ites lost, and they were forever bitter about it, and the Sunnis won and they waved their dicks in the air like they're the champions of history.

That's it. It's still 95% the same religion, they've just segregated into two different groups because of eternal butthurt.

I won't tell you not to convert to Islam. If that's really what you want to do, go for it. All I'll tell you as an Ex-Muslim is, every time you may think "Everything we believe seems to have been told to us by one guy 1400 years ago" and "this is a very closed community" or "the people around me seem to arrive at very convenient conclusions based on what they personally believe", you should think a lot on those things.

You're contemplating converting, so you're probably in love with the idea of monotheism and you like your belief systems to be traditional and organised, but religions like this get really cultish. If you find yourself or the people you engage with justifying concepts and actions that seem immoral and unfair, consider that you may be right.

Islam is a rigid and closed ideology unless you're willing to practice a form 99% of other Muslims will consider heretical and un-Islamic (which is what Western converts often do). There are positive qualities to Islam, but there are also many negative ones that Muslims aren't willing to acknowledge.

Sufism or shia.

I believe it's currently winter in the southern hemisphere.

>You need to say those publicly for you to become muslim.
No you don't. It's not like Christianity where you need to go through communion to join their cult. You can say the Shahada on your own and not even tell another person about it for as long as you live.

>I want to convert yo islam
Get out of our rebellious state