I want Britain to annex us, seriously

Everything good about this country is from the Dominion era. All we've done since then is float aimlessly in a vortex. We had guidance and an identity before independence, we've given that up so that we can become a faceless, characterless, non-country. Sup Forums is right, we're the generic value brand prosperous northern country.

There are great things about this country, but a lot of them are based on the British model. The British Empire for us was like the Roman Empire for France or Spain. I know it's not popular to say these days, but some cultures and civilisations are better than others and should export themselves to as much of the world as possible.

Canada wasn't a mature nation when it gained independence. We're not like the USA. We're much more remote. We don't have some great destiny to forge on our own in the frozen north. We could have been the Iceland to their Norway, the Sweden to their Finland, the Trans-Urals to their Russia.

A

HOUSE

Fuck off we're full.

You'd be less full if you annexed canada...

Yeah, because you idiots pretend non-countries like Wales and the Channel Islands aren't just the same thing as England. 90% of countries have cultural differences far vaster than the differences between the different British "Countries", and they consider it all one country.

Okay, they annex us. What changes? Fucking nothing.

This is a terrible post

I don't think the Dominion should ever have ended. You're right, we can't go back to it, but it's obvious that we only did independence because it's what everyone else was doing. We haven't done anything meaningful with it. Of all of the countries that "de-colonised" in the 20th century, Canada was the most pointless.
> Oh, hello there foreigner. It appears you are crucially misinformed and I must set this straight. In fact, the Norman isle of Jersey is not a part of "England" as you seem to imply, it is part of a nation of its own known as the Channel Islands. A completely separate entity and a direct crown territory. In fact, the Bailiwicks of Jersey and Guernsey are all that remain of the Duchy of Normandy, thus making them the true heirs of all Normandy - not the Republique Francaise. I will have you know that a Jerseyman would spit in your face if you were to call him "English". It is an insult to any good d'oïl speaking descendant of the Normans. The truth is, England itself is a subservient Kingdom to the Norman crown since the invasion of 1066 of William the Conqueror...

Fuck off and gib Québec fucking pussy

Waw you anglos are such little crying whores

Is that your chinks genes or something ???

what the fuck
You have higher standard of living than America
Healthier, more educated, better working and living conditions. Yes it's cold but whatever.
Canada is the only acceptable nation in the western hemisphere and you want to talk shit about it
I don't think you understand how bad life is in America. There is no Canadian equivalent to the violence and poverty we are stuck with.

Look at this fucking picture. This is fucking Washington DC, the Capitol of the richest nation in the world and people live in fucking collapsed buildings without electricity or water. There's nowhere in Canada like that.

Quebec was a proud province of the Dominionship as well. Montreal was the largest city in Canada back in those days.

Canadians really are the worst shitposters. Fucking hell.

>it's a Chang/Pajeet thread

I can read you fucks so easily

I'm talking about cultural maturity. We're clearly the most prosperous and livable country in the western hemisphere. We just don't have a stable identity or a sense of place.

INT. Neighbor's Bedroom - Night.

slow claps

steps out of shadows

Heh... not bad, goy. Not bad at all. Your cucking, I mean. It ain't bad. A good attempt. It's quite ethnomasochistic... I can tell it's got some signaling behind it... lots of rage-inducing material... But cucking isn't all sunshine and rainbows, goy. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a cuckster? To join those esteemed cuckolded ranks? To call yourself a member of the EcUck Corps? Cucking takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class cuckolds - I mean the big cucks, Jean-Paul Mé·cuck à Trois, Hans Fiki Fiki-Wife, and then there are the GARGANTUAN cucks like Sven "Blanda Up!" Persson- they're out there day and night, burning the midnight coal, working tirelessly to craft that next big level of cuckoldry. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new cucking fails. Someone dismisses it as degenerate, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest cuckpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate cucks over at reddit. The Cuck Game is rough, goy, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every cuck meme you craft in your cuckshed, some faggot at 9gag has a picture of a 2011-rage meme stick figure being cucked or some shit that a million different Reddit cuck numale No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, goy. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Shut the fuck up you retard. You're cringey beyond reason. "WAH I want an identity WAH why doesn't Sup Forums stop bullying me".

Do everybody a favour and go to Home Depot, purchase a rope then noose yourself.

You guys have Home Depot in Canada?

Terrible post. Fuck off

British Empire was great but that ship has sailed along with everything that made it good

We have a lot of the same corporations

You'd be better off being annexed by us, desu senpai

That ship sailed long ago.

Your right OP, Canada is truly great when its being led by an alcoholic. I'd let you borrow my favorite drunk politician but he's dead.

I'd be glad to affiliate this nation with common sensed anglo-saxon countries again, all this germanic-american global influence that's flooded the world for the past few decades is beginning to get nauseating

That's a big paragraph

Britain + Canada United would be pretty hardcore though
Something like 100million people and the second largest landmass on earth
Der Jude would never allow it though

We did it for practical reasons since the U.S. was threatening to use us as leverage against the UK
also the UK fucked us over a lot especially with Alaska/Oregon

America is Anglo

Nah, your 'white' white people mostly German and Polish.

Bargain bin anglo
Mostly eurotrash with a cheap Saxon paint job

Si si senior

No thanks.