How is college in your cunt?

How is college in your cunt?

could be worse, probably the easiest place on earth to get an asian gf

What the actual fuck???

Where ??

inb4 rants about how our society is going to hell and universities are liberal propaganda centers

>my university is like 50% azn
>tfw still no asian gf

why do i exist in this hell
i just want a different qt asian girl to suck my cock every morning, is that too much to ask

>work at chinese restaurant
>rich asian qts from the local college come in all the time
>just giggle when you hit on them
>probably don't even realize I'm making passes at them
JUST

Where the hell was this taken. Those students should be expelled.

>that title
>shahem mclarin

No country except the US could be

What kind of meme degree do you have to do to be exposed to classes like that?

What the fuck

my college is full of asians and armenians

what gives?

Private ones are for rich spoiled kids

Public ones are for common folk and have a commie infection. They are strong enough to chimp out and wreck some shit when they get mad about non issues, but luckily not credible enough to be taken seriously by most.

The middle passage was a small price to pay to move away from the magical savanna of JuJu, with its modern day albino sacrifices and rinocerious horn dildos.

You just don't know how to light asian grills.

Fortunately free of that kind of bullshit, at least in mine. My college requires some level of competence higher than othere colleges here and doesnt have bullshit sjw careers, we dont have time for that

My public uni was special for not having idiotic sjw or chairos, but now they are multiplying like hell its scary

Do you have commies in your public universities?

Los capuchos de la nacional son una desgracia

Full of Palestinians, Jordanians and Syrians

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Sounds like you're complaining.

Damn Poland, bringing out the ancient Sup Forums memes. Making me nostalgic

Old memes felt really appropriate in response to a picture starring Bridget.

In my uni there arent,and politics are non existent. The uni where my brother is might have some, there are political parties in that uni and they used to be quite violent

It's actually just a clickbait style title. It's a presentation about the ties between homophobia and minority communities.

How so? I'm just describing it

jesus fucking christ. i hope this isnt real

Shit, I hadn't heard that in forever. But isn't it amount of pixels and not some pixels?

They're branching out ?
That must suck.
Which one do you go too ?

University here is free and FULL of leftists who go march and complain and do SJW stuff.

Makes sense desu.

WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE DO THIS EXPLAIN PLS CRACKAS.

This is every classroom in america
Fuck everything about this country. There's no more rationality in this this country anymore. It's all extreme left or extreme right now

IPN UPIITA
Yes, we have the "CECyT" schools that are junior high like, but now they are becoming full UNAM chairo mode

>universities are liberal propaganda centers
well they are, but you dont have to listen

To get them on engineering must mean they are spreading fast.
A friend is studying law there, should ask him if they got them too.

UNAM should control it's humanities department desu

I go to an Engineering school so fortunately I don't have to deal with this shit so much. The worst I've seen is some typical posters like "some people are gay, so what?" and other ones in the same style. But other than posters, literally nothing.

Students tried to expell the chairos from the UNAM philosophy faculty but they failed

Worst kind of pest.
Taking up the spots of people who would actually go to class.
When they become a big part of the medicine faculty then you know UNAM has failed.

Are they from the UNAM high schools ?

Sometimes we watch formula off-road videos tho

colleges should be burnt down to ashes.

Sadly no, many of them aren´t even from the UNAM, as I said the ones in the IPN are from the high schools and still face a lot of resistance from other students, but in the UNAM they are very powerful, the leaders are old and usually students who were expelled or rejected from the UNAM but unlike IPN or UAM the UNAM is more open to the public so they have no problem infiltrating and taking buildings with in the faculties

JMU. I just graduated from here. Great school desu

>mfw someone should give them a good scare

Let them complain if they want to, just not at the expense of real students.

>How is college in your cunt?
free of tuition fees

Thats the problem
They think just because the schools are free they own them

But not free of faggots like you

>How is college in your cunt?
My college is cool, is public and only pay 20 cents a year. The professors are great but the system is kinda fucked up, you can literally take as much as 9 years to finish your mayor an occupy a space in the faculty.
There are a shit ton of hippies and commies, but most of them are harmless and haven't made a shitstorm in the last decade, so I think is fine.
People who take their studies seriously do great in here, the labs are top notch, there's a lot of research going on, courses and extra curricular activities are free and the demographics is really diversified (dirt poor, poor, middle class, rich, ultra rich) you can find of any kind.

UNAM ?
What are you studying ?

yep, Mechatronics, but I also take some Computer engineering extra classes. I don't really need them to get my major, but programming is one of my passions.

vintage meme right there

I took a politics class. The professor was pretty much Bernie reloaded, policy-wise, but he was a cool enough guy. The best part of the whole class were the end of semester presentations done by groups of students in the class. The most notable was a presentation about LGBTQA, whitewashing in the Stonewall movie, and homophobia/transphobia in the minority community. The title screen had some snarky fucking title and there was the rainbow background. It was like all the SJW memes rolled into one.

>t. mechanical engineer

You can help me, I don´t get recursion at all, and I have exam next week. Explain how to use it please

WITNESSED

>public colleges
leftists some kind how anti-liberal (you must be what they are, so there's no freedom at all tho); broken since government is broken; Education is slowing being turned over about how you must act normal with gays and black people and how Dilma is being victim of a coup.

>paid colleges
bunch of 'dad pay my alcoholism' and people who need to work to get education; They act like they care, but actually, they don't care about nothing at all (politics or studies).

In both of them, you don't learn enough.

kind a shame since we have some structure and really smart people here... But we prefer to HUE instead of learn

Sure, any language in specific, just algorithm or just design theory?
Are you applying them in a certain kind of data structure or is restricted to parameters?
Just give me an example to follow through.

C++
I just have to explain how they work, for example with aritmetic functions

well the basic principle is that they work specifically on big chunks of data arranged in arrays or in big chunks of instructions (which can be arithmetic/Boolean/or meta instructive) or both of them, with the sole condition of being repetitive.
The number of proceses it takes to solve n quantity of problems grows dramatically depending which kind of instructions you have and how many data you have compared to other kinds of algorithms.
In order to aply a good recurive program you need to know how fuctions work in c++ and how to take advantage of nany of its properties.
iN the problem you have you first to have to find the struction that repeats itself several times. n+5 = n+1+1+1+1+1 nx5=n+n+n+n+n n^5= nxnxnxnxn. (arithmetic problems) then you have to design your variables in which the last case is n, 5, and adders if they are needed.
You have to make your function, use them as the primary variables and implement the function again as the end result of a comparison.
an example for this in C,
int elevar(int n, int base, int contador);
int elevar(int n, int base, int contador)
{ if contador == base
return n;
else
n=nxn;
contador++;
int elevar(n,base,contador);

int main()
{
resultado=int elevar (n,5,1);
printf("%d",resultado)

Siempre acuérdate de agregar una condicional, si no tu proceso quedara en un loop. En realidad no se necesita recursividad para esta operación, de hecho esta mal implementado ya que con un for nos evitamos 5 procesos abiertos al mismo tiempo. Pero si tenemos variables o operaciones contenidas en arrays, comparaciones mas especificas nos ahorramos mucho código de esta forma.

FUCKING THANK YOU

>Using old memes

I SHIGGITTY DIGGITY

Oh fuck I remember ISHYGDDT
Does /fit/ still use that? I miss those memes, thanks for the second nostalgia hit, Monaco.

I go to a big party school, which draws a lot of the money from out of state kids who come just to party. SJW's and stuff do exist on campus, recently some ethnic minority clubs sent out a letter to the faculty, students, and directors about a "non-inclusive" that doesn't take care of "minority" and "disadvantaged students". But other than that this school is pretty good in certain fields, I tend just to focus on my studies so I don't really know what student life is like

bretty cheap. Lots of leftists and Koreans. Not that the two are related.

Shit man I don't know, I didn't even graduate from fucking highschool.
Need some other Wafflebro who's actually educated to enlighten us both.