>>implying
Shes a jew.

>having a religion

leaf

>>>implying
She's meztizo.

t. traditional Woods Cree shaman from Manitoba

She's the virgin Mary, dumbass.

And the virgin of Guadalupe is mestiza, you dunce.
That's why conversion was so effective.

Looks like I have to do it

>saving these kind of images

are you also a virgin by any chance?

> Jesus Christ was a Judean
so he was a kike

christianity is a european religion

Not an argument.

"no"

>the roman empire was not european

uh yes

bait

This shit never fails to amuse me

"Jew" is just a bastardization of a catch-all phrase for someone from the Provence of Judea; regardless of what kingdoms may have existed in that space or which tribe you were from, it didnt matter, you were from Judea.

Also
>khazars

Hot meme

I'm atheist tho

When did Canada last times praised to the great raven and forest spirits?

A fucking painting

Joke's on you, I praise Ukko erryday.

All religions and thoughts come from somewhere. Even civilization and agriculture itself came from the desert of Mesopotamia (not sure if semitic, but the ancestors of modern day chaldeans).

Is the internet native to your people? Doubtful if you are Canadian. Just as Christianity changed forms as it moved through Europe, Africa and Asia and later the Americas adopting to whatever people it came across, teh same happened to pre-Christian religion and post-Christian religion too.

Same with language or technology or science. English isn't native to Canada, nor is internet native to Canada. Your flag isn't native to Canada. Etc. The religions which native Canadians practice probably came over from Asia and the Steppes there, and even then are blended with Christianity which came afterwards.

Its not cuck. Its just the way civlization works. My 2c.

Supposedly that went on in the remote areas of Russia until the revolution.

Ukko probably came from the Baltics. All of humanity came from Africa, nothing is pure this or pure that. It was a fantasy of Nationalists in the 19th century.