Do you guys actually think you're replying to a white person when you respond to a Canadian flag?

Do you guys actually think you're replying to a white person when you respond to a Canadian flag?

Pic related

Bringing over family from Pakistan soon, feels good man.

This my country now

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/storyline/student-owns-31-1-million-point-grey-mansion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

typical anglo"""""""canadien""""""""

Enjoy all the gays.

I dont think that at all.

>This my country now

Why does your sort act like this when the only reason you're in Canada is because of the charity of white people

They took pity on you for being a lowly shitskin and allowed your sort to enter their country and become something better than any paki could hope to be

looks white to me

Canada is being culturally enriched

All is well in the world

post face

>Do you guys actually think you're replying to a white person when you respond to a Canadian flag?
nobody thinks that lmao

Tbqh, new world countries are fair game for anyone.
I cringe when I see White Canadians act like their indigenous or something.

Same here bro, I'm an Iraqi but I get but people confuse my for hispanic. I loved white people at first but now after seeing that they want to secretly genocide us I feel no sympathy for the white race dying. I hope our mexibros succeed in destroying the white race in north america kek.

everybody on this site is a shitskin until proven otherwise tbqhwyf

Good going brother.

I will be joining you in Canada soon, inshallah!

>Couldn't get in the US
>Settle for Canada
Kek

Fuck off kush

:^)

Allowing Pakistani's into the country is proof Canada attracts only the world's best and brightest.

Super rude.

I don't see the problem in accepting immigrants or refugees. Our country is very underpopulated and some peoples countries are very dangerous. I can post hand for proof but I'm a white, Canadian born, and I honestly support the acceptance of immigrants into Canada.

Haha nice, dude.

May these kaffirs soon know the glory of Islam and Shariah.

Mashallah.

Sorry but Canada and the USA were made by white people for white people.

Obviously they are melting pots and gladly accept immigrants from all countries; but you can't deny the fact that the reason why Canada and USA are so relevant and desirable places to live is because white people designed them.

Even brazillians like me?
How hard is it to move to Canada?
Do you have free health care and college?

3 claps, mat salleh! I will bring communist islam to cucknackistan too! Wait for my rove!

Reported to the CSIS.

you got a fucked up foot dude
looks like it got crushed in a garbage compactor

Together we shall emigrate to Canada brothers!

t. Cuckush

why is your foot so crushed in? is this just from living in a thirdworld shithole or are you disfigured?

t. another paki

Do you have a club foot or something?

I'm gay tho. Are you supportive of the LGBT community?
If you're not, I'll tell the authorities.

if pakishits can immigrate here, im sure you can easily immigrate here too.

I'm not Malaysian so yeah, I support them.

Dammit Kush, you will never get a chink gf even in Canada. Just jump off that tower already

>Tbqh, new world countries are fair game for anyone.

That's a self serving statement.

Need you be reminded that being non-native you're participating in the theft of their indigenous lands by immigrating which makes you a colonizer?

Also, need you be reminded that being non-white you have no history in the country (natives aside) and therefore are not a founding a people and are, again, a colonizer?

Non-native and non-white makes you a colonizer twice over. I love it how brownies sought independence from their colonial masters but have no problem being colonizer when it suits them.

Oh, wow. I'll try that.

Okay then. We're all moving to Canada.

>Our country is very underpopulated

For a reason.

Try living in Nunavut for a year.

Yea bro Don't worry us Muslims here don't give gays any problems or do any bullshit sharia patrols, gays are also really nice here and more than welcoming. I would suggest yo go to the local Canadian embassy and have a talk and get a Canadian gay rights group to sponsor you. Even us Muslims in Canada don't hate on gays.

OP here,

You white fucks are ao fucking ignorant, it brings me happiness to see that you wont exist in 30 years.

I have no problems with anybody as long as they contribute to society.

It's definitely not easy to move here but it would be easier than the U.S. I'm not an expert on the matter though.

We have free health care,and Idk about other provinces but I know my province(New Brunswick) just passed legislation that makes university tuition free for students whose household makes less than 60 thousand CAD a year, as long as they take a bilingual course and stay in New Brunswick for a few years after.

Dubs confirm :3
Top notch. I'll try to get my canadian visa.
I hope the new PM makes things easier.

>This my country now.
unless your name is Chang or Singh I don't think so m8

They only immigrate to Canada because they got rejected from the US.

I understand a large reason is because of our northern regions, but even in places such as New Brunswick, and PEI. I know they aren't the best provinces but they're not very populated.

But you would become white by that time. Notice how difficult it is to differentiate between third generation Indian immigrants and whites?

Trudeau is a great prime minister and will probably make it a bit easier for you.

I hope so :3

Reported to CSIS, get rekt faggot.

Obviously your family has left the shithole of a country you call Pakistan.. ffs.. your capital is called IslamISBAD

There's truth to that.

We're easier to get into than the U.S. We get lot a of shitty and useless immigrants mostly from Asia. I swear when I rid public transit it baffles me how all these morons got into the country if we allegedly screen them for pertinent job skills, etc.

Best and brightest my ass.

Go ahead, fuck this country.

This country is a shithole and i'm returning to Based Israel when Canada goes to shit, kek.

WE

>even in places such as New Brunswick, and PEI

Where there's no jobs or economy to support a large population.

Saying Canada has a lot of underpopulated areas is not an argument for immigration and it's getting irksome hearing people spout that stupidity.

hello, my brown friend. where in canada would be good for a chicano-american?? looking to relocate to canada as a political refugee after november.

Come to Toronto, its a very welcoming place

>implying I don't automatically assume I'm talking to a chink when replying to a Canadian poster

Why not stay and MAGA? That's what I'm planning doing.

once they get here they all just move to hongcouver/toronto anyway. hongcouver literally does not have an economy other than condo construction and overpriced housing.

>We're easier to get into than the U.S.
not at all honestly

lol pakis are so bitter and angry all the time

>theres >40% chance an american flag poster is a spic or a nigger.

>mfw i saw two indians in the street today
Wow even shitholes like here we get arabs wtf???

Yes we are.

Just clearing up OPs misconception famalam

thanks, pal!! i actually do have a couple friends who already live there.

glad i'm not the only gay looking to move to canada. good luck, my latin-american brother! :3

>MAGA
?

>Wow even shitholes like here we get arabs wtf???
where do you think al-pastor came from?

>indians
>arabs
Mexican education

I'm a Greek immigrant.

i dont think indians and arabs like each other senpai.

Make American Great Again.

You're the one angry about people coming to your country to get a better life.

Good. we don't want you fucking Jews.

>the east coast is underpopulated
You are retarded it's that way for a very good reason

desu he's been posting this in a few threads today trying to get attention
bit sad but its to be expected of them, someone probably made fun of his hairy microdick today

They are the same shit

Immigrants have been proven to create jobs. Could be the solution to the east coasts dying economy.

trump is a flip-flopper who has never but forth a rational, coherent policy. just tellin' people what they want to here and contradicting himself left and right.

I don't think I said I was angry

Are you fucking retarded?

Frig off, the Maritimes are completely full.

>Good. we don't want you fucking Jews.

Who do you want then? Changs and Pajeets?

look up our immigration laws
its easier for families here but its also much stricter otherwise

Man the closest house to me is a 10 min walk.

>Immigrants have been proven to create jobs

vancouversun.com/storyline/student-owns-31-1-million-point-grey-mansion
remember, this little shit is also collecting welfare and gets a free education/healthcare.

Not saying it's easy, but have you ever looked up American Immigration laws? Ours aren't as harsh.

Same here OP, right on!

are you bringing family over to retire there as well?

This is 1 extreme example.

But you are bothered by it.

Do you live in Hongcouver?

just the price of the house is. this is still happening all the time. most of them can only afford mansions that cost around $5mill.

Lel wtf is going on???

>immigrants will magically make the east rich

How you gonna do that? What industry with what capital? It's all seasonally work and it's completely retarded to set up an industry in a completely new place when it's cheaper and easier to set up in an existing place. The government won't subsidize foreigners or give them hand outs. The east is fucked and your dumb.

>1 example
except your housing market is being fucked to death because of people like that guy
ours is too

why wouldn't I be?
would be better if they weren't so humorless and spiteful all the time
at least Indians and Caribbeans are pretty cheery and have good banter, Chinese just huddle together never talking to anyone and pakis are always angry manlets who are super serious 100% of the time

Build Wall

Deadmonton actually, might consider somewhere else but wanna visit Hongcouver to see the memes for myself desu

my "richer" they mean make a few companies richer while the average person's lifestyle is severely diminished due to wage cuts and a bloated labour market

it happened when all these Serbs and Portuguese came and took all the fishing jobs

chicANOS

>I cringe when I see White Canadians act like their indigenous or something.

Countries are far more than the land you sit on. We are quite literally an extension of the British empire which assimilated a large French and native population before becoming independently governed.

Our society and country literally is a white country. The native americans did not design our homes, laws, philosophy, knowledge, memories, or society. We brought all of those with us.

Calgary is objectively a nicer place.

Build it yourself nigger