Most yuros get married in their 30's

>most yuros get married in their 30's

>getting married in your 20s

Sounds like a wonderful recipe for divorce.

>getting married

>be American
>get shot at wedding

>being unable to hold a relationship

>wasting thousands and thousands of dollars on one single day

>be kraut
>lose war

>lose

Statistics don't lie you faggot.

Besides, why even get married in the first place? What's the incentive for you except to appease your parents or society's expectations or some shit?

>wasting the rest of your life being old and lonely and undatable

>30's
You don't need an apostrophe
??

After your mid 20s, at least here, your options begin to narrow and you're left with single moms; most of whom divorced either because they're insane or their partner was insane, while all the decent women are taken

So the only reason you marry is for some pathetic attempt to stop your gf from leaving you?

kek

this

It's women that have to become more desperate with age in regards to finding a partner, not men.

We don't have to worry about our age in terms of having a child or anything like that.

>every civilization goes through ten basic stages from the outbreak of pioneers to the brink of collapse
>the early generations are marked by big families, traditional gender roles, and a strong sense of identity and self worth
>the last generations are marked by decadence, decay of social norms, and weak willed people concerned only with pleasure, suicide, a lack of belonging and staving off boredom
>the cause of collapse is different, but this trend has not changed in thousands of years from ancient societies to modern times

>mfw we are in the age of decadence and will die a bitter, lonely death as our society crumbles around us

There were 5 weddings in my workplace. They were all in theyre 20's.

I don't get how people get married. I think the best part of dating is the opening stage, where everything's still relatively exciting. After a few months you know most important things about that person, and it's not all that interesting anymore.

t. unmarried 28-year-old who can't maintain a relationship

>Marrying a Spanish girl

>most american'ts get a heart attack in their 30s

married at 20's is third-world tier

daily reminder marriage is social construct made by ancient beta men to keep their girl locked

>As a European man of letters I do say the 30's is the ideal age women should be married

>I drink my coffee black

>wasting 50% of your assets on one woman

chink

>marrying someone before you've even matured as people
lmaoing @ ur life

>be american
>get shot before getting married

>yuppie waits until mid 30s to have children
>chidren all have autism

>mfw 21% of male white adult Americans are disgnose with mild to medium autism

>at least here

Where exactly?

you don't sound like you live near an university tbqhwub

This.

Getting married is for royals and guys more whipped than niggers circa 1800's.

source?
on the statistics that is

>getting married in your early 20s

Literal brown person third world-tier

Cooking with Jack.

God he's such a fucking retard
Literally how is he still alive at this point?

I'd be happy enough to get a gf for once lol

>Queen Elizabeth II was born Princess Elizabeth Alexandra Mary on April 21, 1926... She married Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh, in 1947
She was 21 when she was married. Associating marriage during your 20's with non-Whites must be something you were taught by feminists in school before you became a jobless loser.

That was more than 60 years ago, retard

The civilised world has moved on since then

And that's a good thing.
Immature idiots marrying and divorcing in a month is why marriage collapses as an institution.

>he plans to get married
>he plans to have children

>It's 2016
You're dumb virgin.

>he writes it while crying

>it's a chick gets upset that her biological clock is ticking faster while men are still wanted in their 30's

>2016
>Getting married
>Not being an atheist cunt

i wish i was this alpha

>be american
>married at 23
>divorced at 24
>married again at 28
>divorced at 32
>married third time at 40
>divorced a 49
>die alone