AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's
what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, FEDORA, WEW LAD, LEAF, EASTER, HERE'S A PIC OF AN ANGLO, AMERICANS SHIT AND PISS FROM THEIR FUCKING CUNTHOLES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the international section of a god damn anime imageboard?

You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

wew

Calmeme the fuck down, meme8. It's getting late. You should just check out for the night.

>canada

Fuck off.

A

>a fucking LEAF

DUDE

ΙΣΛΑΜ

LEAF SHAGGER
E
A
F

S
H
A
G
G
E
R

DUUUUDE LAMOA E DWEED DUDE HAHAHAH DWEEED LDUDU XD XDX DX D XD HAHAHAHH *BLOWS SMOKE* ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH WEEED DUDE AHAHAHHA LMAO

go drink some milk from a bag

I love this board

>he can't take the banter

WTF?! I hate Canada now!!!!

Literally proving his point.

Weed?

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking LEAVES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking LEAVES! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking leaves, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "LEAF THIS, LEAF THAT, HOCKEY, MAPLE SYRUP, BAG MILK, THE QUÉBEQUOIS, MOUNTIES, JUSTIN TRUDEAU LMAO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than have sex with leaves in some frozen wasteland that's basically just the 51st State?

You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

A LEAF / UNE FEUILLE / 一片樹葉
L N
EE
AF
FE
U
I
L
L
E

DUDE WEED / MEC HERBE / 男人雜草
UE