Why dont Sweden fix their shit...

Why dont Sweden fix their shit? Every day they are experiencing cars set on fire and stones thrown on police and ambulances.

Fucking pussy Swedes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHVZrFo2iJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

We're fine, thanks for your concern Greatest Ally.

is it true that they have cuck whistles in Sweden?

The Shakira governement forbid them
Source : am not Swedish, so I know everything about Sweden

Thanks for your concern also, former imperial subject. Really though, the rumors of our premature death are greatly exaggerated.

>being this much in denial
No where else in the Nordics do societies face the same problems

I don't think you realise who you're talking to
He's either
a) a non white Swede and/or shitskiin
or b) a Swede who has lost all hope

All of Sweden's neighbours (Denmark, Norway and Finland) all have stricter immigration policies, more rightwing politics and xenophobia than we do. This is an endless source of rage for the Swedish government and media, to be surrounded by such hateful bigots who won't commit to the same policies as we do, the leading country in Scandinavia. Everyday we are fed a bilous stream of news and information about how sweden is hemmed in on all sides by hostile, hateful neighbours. However, it only strengthens our resolve and ruthlessness to follow through on progressive policies

I'm just wondering when Swedens recklessness becomes enough of a threat to the national security of Dennmark, Finland and Norway that we can start imposing sanctions on you.

t. pussy

wasn't there something like that in norway not long ago with having to create a policy to shut borders with sweden if shit goes south

Sure, there's problems. Not denying that bruh. But there's opportunities and possibilities, too.

It really isn't so bad.

Well we already called in our army to help the government handling all the refugees at the border to Sweden, not even joking

If sweden literally collapses then Norway were prepared to break international laws yes.
Sweden is not going to collapse, no peaceful country in modern times has ever collapsed, it would take several nukes for it to happen

In all seriousness, the feature of your society that you value the most - tolerance - will be the first thing to disappear under Islam.

Everyone is trying to warn you, but you just won't listen.

ha ha
seen what is happening in Venezuela?

Why dont Findland fix their shit? Every day they are experiencing gay anal Tom of Finland rape and gay cocks being swing at police and ambulances.

Fucking pussy Finland
Well fuck you burger. Have you even been to Sweden? You primary source of Sweden related info is Sup Forums no?

That's inevitable with commies. System proven to not work.

>being this mad and defending of islam
Håll käft sandneger och stick tillbaka till Syrien

Christ almighty.

Embrace your heritage Sven, get out from the dark side

seriously why do people even care about what's happening in sweden?

Maybe because we don't like seeing nice countries going to shit. Maybe because once you are down, we are next in line.

Because you retards are leaking refugees to the rest of Europe. Get your shit together Ahmed

what do think is going to happen and why would you be next in line for this event?

>what do think is going to happen
Have you ever been to Sweden? You are literally 90% black. You're lending billions to pay for refugees who can't get any jobs

>ending
do you mean borrowing? have you not noticed how sweden has closed its borders and that the asylum policies have changed because of the high influx?

Well, there is a chance that somehow you will manage to persuade your new black and kebab population to behave like you hope they will. But I don't share your optimism. Whener I look at our gypsies, usa crime stats or how kebab countries are total shit, I just can't be optimistic about it.

>next in line
Well we are small countries in Europe. Even Germany or France, we can't simply clouse borders without serious problems in the long run. We are are somewhat depended on each other.

Just don't act like buthurt because somebody cares :-D

youtube.com/watch?v=yHVZrFo2iJo

It isn't even a meme any more. Their society is not far from collapsing and they are gaining a reputation as a violent third world dump. On the bright side, their inevitable destruction will serve as a warning to the rest of the West, a small price to pay in the scheme of things.

Do you seriously dont know that "lending" is a proper English word?

lending is the exact opposite of borrowing kek

Shut the fuck up you fucking son of rapist, you're OVERFLOWED BY CHINKS MATE

Or do you eat dog on a daily basis ??

There is still hope, there would be hope till the last 2 aryans would die, you fucking cunt, irrelevant as the burning place where you live.
>BE AUSTRALIAN
>BUYS FRENCH SUBMARINES BECAUSE HIS FUCKING BRITISH HOMELAND """""" MOTHER OF INDUSTRY"""" CAN'T EVEN PROVIDE THEM FUCKING DIESEL SUBMARINES

You're a fucking joke and the entire comonwealth is.

You'll never reach the level of Sweden and the propaganda it faces. Sweden needs respect, for the last real men in there. Their government is filled with rotten flesh, like all Europe, because they're banks puppets.

Guess why, and guess who is behind this.

Okay I'll just go and fix it as I'm the dictator of Sweden xD

>a frog with a chip on his shoulder about anglos

colour moi surpriséd

>lellele le frog mad

Chink confirmed

>making fun of frogs
>not an anglo pastime

wrap it up pierre

That's the funiest part of the think, everyone and mainly the chicanos, gooks and slavshits are calling us frogs. Real anglos call us now masters.

Ketchup or mayo with your grilled dogs ?