I speak English, German, Polish, and Russian...

I speak English, German, Polish, and Russian. What countries are language cucks so I can get by with one of these without knowing the local languages?

Saudi Arabia

South Africa and Singapore

>german, polish, russian
Unless you're an european banker, I don't see how that's useful.

Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Moldova

Here you don't need Arabic

most of yurop

>I speak English, German, Polish, and Russian
What the fuck

Not that surprising, all Poles here are fluent in Russian.

Learned German because I have a close relative who speaks it natively. Polish and Russian because I intend to go there and pick up their women. Working on Hungarian for the same reason.

Belarus makes sense, Kazakhstan kind of. But I'm pretty sure Russian speaking Ukraine is a war zone right now. Also elaborate on Moldova.

Got a problem?

>Poles here
>""""""""""Poles"""""""""""""

OP is CIA

Singapore's local language and lingua franca is English.

Sweden, Norway, Denmark, possibly Iceland

I like you.

>Russian speaking Ukraine

That's whole Ukraine. In the east where there's war they speak only Russian, but in the other parts they speak Ukrainian + Russian, only some people in the western part are not fluent in Russian.

Moldova is post Soviet country with a lot of Russians.

How long did it take you to learn them?

Well.....errr.......there's a certain level of bullshit in that post.

I couldn't pinpoint a precise starting point of figuring out German but I've put about three years of serious effort into it.

Polish and Russian are here as theoreticals at this point, I actually started both of them a few weeks ago. I'm not close to anything remotely resembling fluency yet but I can figure out some very basic sentences.

>I speak Polish and Russian
>I can figure out some very basic sentences
The eternal burger strikes again
Иди нaхyй

Are you drunk?

I exadurate my language capacity here while I'm drunk and high on cocaine, but I can't imagine any other rise to slew this shit.

>I speak x x and x
>e-eh I just started learning them
>ameridumbs
have fun learning Polish

What the fuck is it with americans pretending to speak languages, go spend years getting fluent or fuck off

t. polyglot

You'll most likely have some pretty good luck finding english speakers in the north-west of Mexico, even the people who don't speak it can understand it.

Because Tijuana commuters I assume?

>I intend to go there and pick up their women.
I see why everyone thinks that you are retarded.

>Also elaborate on Moldova.
Almost all Moldovans are bilingual.

Switzerland

Dutch is literally like a mentally challenged person speaking German and English at the same time.