TURKEY IS THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH 3500 YEARS OF HISTORY, PROUD HITTIE, SELJUK, OTTOMAN AND TURK

TURKEY IS THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH 3500 YEARS OF HISTORY, PROUD HITTIE, SELJUK, OTTOMAN AND TURK

FUCK THE ENEMIES OF TURKEY TURKEY IS NUMBER ONE THERE IS MORE HISTORY IN TURKEY THAN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD COMBINED, WE WERE KINGS JESUS WALKED IN MODERN DAY TURKEY AS A TURK MOHAMMED (PBUH) WALKED TURKEY AS A TURK WE WERE THE FEAR OF EUROPE EUROPEANS WERE OUR SLAVES AND THEY WILL BE OUR SLAVES AGAIN FUCK ALL OF YOU TURKEY IS THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VILr1xH3io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed. But I don't know well about it.

cucaracha

cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=_VILr1xH3io

WHILE WHITE CUMSKINS WERE BUSY BEING DISGUSTING BARBARIANS TURKS HAD ALREADY CONQUERED MOST OF ASIA

WHILE CUMSKIN PIGS WERE BUSY KILLING EACH OTHER BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T DECIDE WHICH INBRED FAGGOT WOULD BE THE NEXT KING WE HAD ESTABLISHED THE GREATEST EMPIRE OF THE WORLD

WHILE PIGSKIN WH*TES WERE BUSY KILLING EACH OTHER WE TOOK THEM AS SLAVES AND MADE THEM GREAT WARRIORS

TURKEY IS NUMBER ONE

ENJOY YOUR TIME AS BEING GREAT CUMSKINS SOON YOU WILL BE OUR SLAVES AGAIN

OSMAN=MASON

m*hmet finally snapped

>nationalist turkey post
>non turkish flag

every time

k*mal started shitting up the threads now that his proxies don't work

Uuuhmm I'm actually a Greek and this is offensive??

ISRAEL ARE OUR SLAVES JUST LIKE THE EUROPEEANS WERE OUR SLAVES

AND THEY WILL BE OUR SLAVES AGAIN TURKEY WILL RISE AGAIN WE WILL BECOME THE SUPERPOWER IN THE MIDDLE EAST TAMING DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN ARABS AND WHITE CUMSKINS

WE WILL GENOCIDE YOUR RACE WH*TY BE PREPARED TO SERVE THE TURKISH EMPIRE

I am Greek

I

am

oh oh
no more I am Greek anymore
I smell I am a Suicide Bomber in the making

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CAN RESIST THE TURKS ARE THE MIGHTY AND POWERUL GREEKS WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MATCH THEM IN COMBAT

THE HELLENIC PEOPLE ARE DEMI GODS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH

THANK GOD TURKEY IS PART OF THE HELLENIC PEOPLE AS WELL, WE ARE THE GREATEST NEXT TO GREECE

dann fahr da bitte hin und bleib auch da

>tórks
>their leader cried because got smashed by Poles

I wasn't expecting that reply

same here desu.
lets see what will happen next desu

>be pole
>"we kill turks we saviour christiany christ 4 lief jew worshippers r bros forever!!!"
>get betrayed by the very christians you protected

Now that underage tatars have shat up /balk/ I'm really looking forward to this grand shitposting

SHUT UP ALMANO YOUR WOMEN LOVE MIGHTY TURK COCK GERMANY IS ALREADY NEW TURKEY CONQUERED BY THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL TURKS
THE POLISH PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE HONOURFUL IN EUROPE THERE IS NO GREATER NATION THAN POLAND IN EUROPE RIGHT NOW, WE SHOULD'VE BEEN ALLIES AND DOMINATED EUROPE TOGETHER BUT INSTEAD YOU DECIDED TO FIGHT FOR THE DISGUSTING PIGSKINS MY FRIEND, TRULY SAD

>mfw noone in turkey knows about this
>mfw %90 of country can't even point poland on map
:D

>PROUD HITTIE
but they was't Hittie

Hurts like kurwa

>tfw its Monday and the shitposting reached an all time high
This week will be fun desu

islam is the origin of homosexuality

>%90 of country can't pinpoint Poland on map
That's actually pretty sad
Exams have started, they need to vent their frustrations.

FUCK TURKS FUCK TURKEY FUCK ATTAT*RK

M-Muslims can't attack Ethiopia right?

SHUT THE FUCK UP BARBARIC GYPSY YOU WERE OUR SLAVES AS WELL YOU DUMB PATHETIC JOKE OF A COUNTRY, YOU WILL RETURN TO THE PEOPLE THAT RULED YOUR COUNTRY FOR 500 YEARS, WE WILL DOMINATE THE GLOBE AND EUROPEAN PIGSKINS WITH OUR MIGHTY TURKISH ARMY

desu Greeks were the only worthy opponent of Turkey :^)
rest of them were just memes

ThisBeing ignorant is not an accomplishment. Education is, which we're failing at really bad.

schwule mittelmeerostfriesen in gas

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING KURD PRO ERDOGAN SUPPORTING FAGGOT WE WILL GENOCIDE YOUR DISGUSTING PEOPLE

THE PROUD ETHOPIAN PEOPLE OFFERED REFUGE TO OUR PROPHET, THEY WILL BE SPARED WHEN THE TURKISH EMPIRE TAKES OVER E*ROPE, NORTH AFRICA AND ASIA

Its sad for us really. Our history/geography classes focuses solely on Turkey and Turkish history over and over and students dont generally learn about our surroundings or world history. But it has been a long time since i checked highschool/primary education curriculum so i dont know if they added these things.

What do they teach you about the ERE?

Hello how is your day going on

YOU CAN JOKE ON THE INTERNET ALL YOU WANT BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT MEHMET FUCKS YOUR MOM ON A DAILY BASIS FUCKING BARBARIC GERMAN, PAY REPERTATIONS TO OUR GREEK BROTHERS FOR YOUR DISGUSTINGLY SUBHUMAN ACTIONS YOU DID IN WW2, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EXIST AS A COUNTRY

ziegenficker

No, they still don't. I graduated last year.
Even when teaching about WW2, they teach what Turkey did at the time (which is basically nothing) and not how the war progressed.

Shoo Shoo T*rkroach!

HELLO MY IBERIAN BROTHER WHY DO YOU ASSOCIATE WITH PIGSKIN SUBHUMANS WHO DESTROYED OUR ROMAN EMPIRE

We allied them against Sassanids while in Central Asia.
Seljuks and Malazgirt, Miryakefalon.
Also several maps show Bizans on the process.

haha fuking dumb turks.

THE ETERNAL GERMAN WILL NEVER LEARN, THANKFULLY WE WLL TAKE OVER YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY AND TEACH YOUR ANIMALS ON HOW TO ACTUALLY BE HUMAN

It wont belong till we read on the dailymail about some stabbing occurring in Germany where the suspect was yelling Turkey #1, we're probably signing some German's death warrant right now by ripping on the Turk.

Do they talk about the culture or any other parts of the Empire, or just the battles?

>be a TURKEY IS THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH 3500 YEARS OF HISTORY, PROUD HITTIE, SELJUK, OTTOMAN AND TURK
>get rekt by the bunch of gypsies with outdated weapons

Sassanids wer cool guys.

DELETE THIS IMAGE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE TURKISH GOVERMENT

Russia boom boom

Wait, you guys regard Khazar history as your own?

EVERYONE WHO WASN'T A DISGUSTING PIGSKIN WAS A COOL GUY SASSANIDS WERE PROUD BROWN PEOPLE WHO HATED PIGSKINS TO THE GUTS

I remember Renaissance and Reformation getting mentioned in 2 pages or something.
It would be better if history lessons were more comprehensive and less about memorizing battle dates, people and random mountains around the country

kobra ket

senpai you are losing Helis inside your own turf...
Thats way fucking worse

What about the Greek-Armenian genocides and the burning of Smyrna?

Please tell me who exactly blew up the bus with turkish pilots recently?

they wer aryans, therefore white. latter arabs raped them tho now they are shitskins.

No. We learn two ruler names that i don't remember, one for Malazgirt and one for 1453.
Not Khazars but Göktürks are regarded as predecessors of Karahans which are predecessors of Seljuks and therefore Ottomans. But we learn about Khazars, Mughals for half a paragraph and Huns too.

That's some dedicated wewuz-ism
But let me guess, you don't mention the fact that the Khazars were Jews

Exactly. Though it's more like 4 pages now. Battle dates aren't important since they don't ask about that in the exams now. But the lessons have the same level of importance, which is basically none.
I don't think anybody has even heard of Greek genocide in here. Armenian one is just passed off as mass deportation. Fire of İzmir is taught to have been started by the Greeks while escaping.

>Fire of İzmir is taught to have been started by the Greeks while escaping
Do you honestly believe this?

OF COURSE PIGSKINS TRYING TO STEAL THE HISTORY OF ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO WERE BROWN AND PROUD TO BE BROWN

WHY DON'T YOU FOCUS ON YOUR OWN HISTORY PIGSKIN

OH WAIT ALL YOU WHITES EVER DID WAS DESTROY, WAGE WAR AND GENOCIDE INNOCENT PEOPLE

what about the istanbul pogroms, was is a mass suicide according to turkish history books?

I haven't intelligently studied the subject, I don't believe any of the sides until then. Though I don't trust the state education.
Nope, not even mentioned.

We learn about how Armenians backed by Russia revolted and we had to relocate them.
I remember the Izmir Yangını but don't remember the context. Probably about how Greeks burned Izmir or something.
Then there is population exchange, but no word about Greek genocide which i heard second or third time in my life.

>T-They j-just killed themselves.
We dindu nuffin

I don't think my great grandmother lied about fleeing from Smyrna with half her face burned and scars from glass shards on her feet, which were not placed by Turks, but rather rich Jews that hated the Greeks due to mercantile competition

Like I said m8, I haven't studied the subject. I'd come to the same conclusion you have after I did probably. But until then, I have no opinion of it. Talking about something I don't know would be idiotic.

I dont know if this is advanced Sup Forums shitposting or a well kept secret.
Jesus christ

>Mustafa Kemal
>Turk
He was a proud Albanian Illyrian with blue eyes lad, genius of a politican just like Hoxha

True, and I think that that's best
She had to run barefoot because she was only a child back then, and there was no need to give children shoes when they were playing on the road
While she was running, shopkeepers were fleeing rapidly towards the sea, except for some of the rich Jews
Not all Jews, just the richer ones
They were breaking the glasses from their stores and throwing them on the road, just for the fleeing Armenians, Greeks, Turks, Jews etc etc to get injured
Not to mention the fact that they didn't even let some of the older people on the ships
Had my grandmother's family not owned some small steamboats she would've been stuck there and most likely burned to death

they were willing to hurt their compatriots as well...
Thats just fucking evil

>be cockroach
>lose virginity to half-Greek

I don't know how to feel tbqh

u a grill???????

no I'm cockroach, I put benis inside half Dutch/Greek grill. I don't know if I should feel proud or ashamed

k

You don't have to call yourself cockroach, and you can report the post Turks are cockroach.

*cringes*

should I enrich my barbaric genes with her superior Hellenic legacy?

If you want to, I'm not here to boss you around, I don't care that much about diaspora tbqhwyf

do half Greek/Turkish babies exist?

Pretty rare here 2bh

>Turkey wasn't even turkic until the 1400s
Fucking lol.

>implying Turks aren't just Muslim Byzantine Greeks

1071*

I am Greek

wtf is this

>Armenian genocide

>tfw turk
>probably a mix of steppe nig, anatolian and greek genes
>tfw can we wuz

>we wuz steppe niggers
>we wuz ottomans
>we wuz romans
>we wuz ancient greeks
>we wuz hittites

Is there a greater feeling? Do snownigs get jealous of our rich history that spans thousands of years of civilization?

Yes we learn that. And we also learn that they were really tolarent towards other religions.