What are your dreams in life Sup Forums?

What are your dreams in life Sup Forums?

I want to be rich, i mean RICH. Everything else is just irrelevant.

to crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentation of their women

I wish to be a functioning member of society with some contribution to give back.

Also to fuck a girl that's way into using her feet.

To find the girl who will truly love me

You fucking romantics always hurts me. Better be rich like he said than be loved by someone. Especially in mercantile society. It's just saves your nerves.

Drink until liver failure and hope it's not as painful as people make it out to be

I will never be rich... but if I had someone to share my life with I had a reason to get rich

I just want to be loved

Impregnate a Swedish woman

Pick one, footfag.

Fuck you nigga, the fuck, you even need a reasons to get rich.

Watch the Third World War

I want to have a nice, big family with a lot of children, plant a tree and buy a house maybe. That's all.

>footfag
> functioning member of society with some contribution to give back.

this, or alternatively to live to see it to the end

i want to be content and pretty but being content is more relatistic

I want to make the world Greek.

We all want what we don't have.
You don't know how worrisome it can be to have a lot of money. And a girl who loves you is not enough if you don't love her.
Then again, my dream is probably to find the perfect girl as well. Someone I can laugh with, who's not afraid to banter me, who is intelligent, assertive, beautiful and has a sense of fashion.

to make anzu pregnant

Not a reason but the motivation, you can't be passionate about achieving your goals in life if you don't care

Life isn't worth living, unless it is lived for someone else

Marry a girl that lets me facialabuse her like pick related

M8, I just trying to say that all this "lovey dovey" shit is for romantics only and I want to tell you one little secret: you are romantic only until the end of your first relationships. I also was like, but know I know who people are and especially who are the women.

Do not get fooled by this shit. If she dumps you, it is better if you will be in the limousine than if you will be outside.

I want to be comfy.

The whole idea of the perfect girl is that she doesn't dump you. We're just telling our dreams, nobody in their right mind would actually believe a perfect girl exists.
If you'd ask about "goals" instead of "dreams", money and a good job seem much better indeed.

Tell me the real difference between goals and dreams? Dream also can be reality someday.

With a dream there is less hope, you don't believe in it when you wake up and open your eyes.
Goals are what you're actually working towards.

I don't agree with you, I think you are just substituting the concept. Dreams and goals are basically the same, dream is a goal for a long time, while goal is for short period. You want it anyway and trying to do something to achive it like said.

Becoming financially independent is something to start with.

If dream means "long term goal" to you, then that would be a good job and income for me as well.
I do not agree with what said, I live my life solely for myself.

I wanted to earn enough money to not worry about anything and have any shift I wanted.

Now that I accomplished this, I don't have anything left, other than moving to the US and making a very comfy gun shop.

It will never happen.

I just want to watch the world burn.

I want to have a German girlfriend.

>any year
>being gay

To get my dick in a Korea or Japanese girl.

I have atomic yellow fever and I can't function properly or die happy until I satisy it.

Space exploration

haha lmao..

do u hang with asian guys and girls in canada? bc like vancouver is little HK, or at least i saw it like that when i visited my cousins.

also, i never understood y asian girls in the USA date so many white guys. in AUS it's a lot less. eh meh.

oh yeh. also, a lot of the guys with yellow fever have like brown fever. for some reason, lots of u like the 'exotic' looking asian girls who look like SEAmonkeys, and not the kpop ones..

I live in the east, so I'm on the opposite side of the country from Asian central.

The only Asians we get here are Chinese and Vietnamese, and yeah, there's a reason I specified my need for a Korean or Japanese girl. Chinese are trash here.

To be happy, to have a family, and to leave some sort of legacy, even if it is a small one.

Upper class stay in the west. All we get in the east are gutter trash low class, rude assholes who couldn't afford to live in Vancouver and want to make our lives miserable for revenge.

Second gens are fine, asians are instant assimilated after 1 generation here.

This desu
With Japanese it's just harder to know her background, because even the poor and relatively uneducated Japanese have manners and dress well.

I want a Austrian Catholic gf. And have 6 or 7 children.

Please send me a woman, I will take care of her, I promise.

Just get one of the Chinese girls if you're not autistic.
Want some Mandarin resources?

I want to socialize the means of production 2bh

I want to die smiling.