Why won't Spanish speaking South American countries band together to defeat Brazil...

Why won't Spanish speaking South American countries band together to defeat Brazil? Aren't you guys interested in expanding your territories, and ending the eye sore that is Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=FF5C04CB-VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G0PhUNoIWYs
liveleak.com/view?i=624_1448311055
liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1451255904
liveleak.com/view?i=bd3_1431536294
liveleak.com/view?i=45d_1417000012
liveleak.com/view?i=e80_1413645107
youtube.com/watch?v=iZzOCnkOXpM
portafolio.co/negocios/empresas/hay-400-empresas-espanolas-colombia-68320
3.bp.blogspot.com/-5eyo6-DLMMc/Tv44I4M2ogI/AAAAAAAAARY/XEfprGimNXA/s1600/800px-Venezuela1840.JPG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they cant

No, go find another country to get Trianon'd.

Sure everyone hates Brazil, but we hate each other more than we hate Brazil

/thread

Yeah right, Colombia can't even stop being at war with itself, the alliance would turn on itself before a single soldier set his foot on Brazil's side of the border.

This. And if they take their clay, they have the "hispanic man's burden' and will pay gibs dat for the rest of their country's life span.

How is that even possible? In Europe people who speak the same language as you are natural allies.

We'd help Brazil desu

Not possible. We really hate eachother... we only come together to become better at corruption. Any positive ideas: we trash.

Everyone wants a big fat piece of each other; expanding your territory looks good on TV, after all. Just ask Bolivia and Peru.

why would we want some jungles and favelas filled with monkeys? oh and these monkey port AKs so its really hard desu

I mean ... we actually tried

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil

>victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory...

The only sweet parts would be the ones close to the gay siblings and argentina.

If venezuela, colombia, peru, bolivia participated they'd barely get some extra jungle + rebellious niglets.

And there's something you don't seem to understand about latin america in general: We are too busy trying to unfuck our respective countries to care about invading others or getting extra clay.
It would be like giving an extra leg to a dude lacking both arms.

I liek brasil
do liking brasil¿

>Argentina
Has less population than São Paulo
>Uruguay
Used to be our province, too small to do anything
>Paraguay
we literally killed 90% of their male population last time they invaded us
>Bolivia
They are in a political turmoil because Evo doesn't want to leave. Plus they're so shit we have thousands of bolivians here in São Paulo
>Peru
Completely irrelevant and backwards
>Equador
Completely irrelevant, doesn't even border us
>Colombia
They can't even deal with FARC.
>Venezuela
Their army is stealing chickens from farms because they have no food. Literally africa tier
>Suriname
Doesn't even exist
>Guyana
same
>French Guyana
Is french.
>Chile
Doesn't even border us, too small of a population.
That satisfies you, my hungarian bro?

How to get rekt tutorial with Paraguay

>Why won't Spanish speaking South American countries band together to defeat Brazil

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Suriname isn't Spanish, but Dutch
Guyana is English.
But you're right, they might as well not exist. Suriname is only relevant to the Netherlands.

>is French

So ?

>Lobster war
>actually a thing
France has no reason to go to war with Brazil.
I'm not memeing about france surrendering, don't worry.

>South American countries band together

Because you would have ended up like the EU. First, you would be like ''We did it team!'' followed by a bittersweet realization of disappointment.

I have literally only heard of Suriname ONCE on the news in my whole life, and it was about human trafficking.
I only know that it exists because i'm autistic (like everyone else here)

>French withdrawal

BTFO
T
F
O

NEVER LOST A WAR

i-i'm sorry paraguaybro

Farc are about to demobilize for good. What's your point?

>We did it team!
youtube.com/watch?v=FF5C04CB-VQ

well, you're sorry and i'm sorry, so

if it took you literally decades to deal with commies hiding on the jungle you aren't exactly efficient
plus you border us from the most remote place of the country.
you would have to literally march 1000+km in the deep jungle to even reach a major city, plus another 3000-4000km to reach the main industries and population centers.
it's simply not feasible to invade Brazil through the jungle.

If they ever wanted to team up, they'd still be one country, or at least have preserved the viceroyalties.

Because bolivians and peruvians

yeah keep your distance
youtube.com/watch?v=G0PhUNoIWYs

That was just friendly banter desu. We fought on the same side in both world wars :^)

Because they:
- wouldn't win
- don't care
- have a lot of problems do deal with first
- would be HUE'd

Brazilians beaches on Caribbean and Pacific when?

Soon my friend.
Michel will make Brazil [spoiler]great[/spoiler] again.

the french didn't really fight at WW2

>we

>lobster war
"arguing that lobsters "crawl along the continental shelf", while the French sustained that "lobsters swim"

That is a great ball of accumulative ignorance. You sexy you.

Right. Our geograpies are quite different too. Most of our territory is comprised by either jungle in the southeast or mountain ranges crossing the country in a southwest to northwest direction, pretty difficult terrain if you ask me, that's why dealing with FARC and ELN is such a Hassle.

Add that to the fact that they ussually hide in Venezuelan territory so our military is unable to go any further.

Because we don't want this under our flag:

liveleak.com/view?i=624_1448311055

liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1451255904

liveleak.com/view?i=bd3_1431536294

liveleak.com/view?i=45d_1417000012

liveleak.com/view?i=e80_1413645107

If we would've preserved the viceroyalties, we'd still be under spanish control. It's not a good alternative.

you can't disprove anything that I said.

I meant the borders. Why did you guys split that much?

>Pacific
I know monkeys like to climb stuff, so good luck with getting through the andes.

Why doesn't Spain just reconquer their former colonies?

because they're spain

Certainly.

what good would that be?
the spanish took all the gold and silver and left before it turned to shit.

Because they can not beat the HUE.

Because they are useless, that's why

>we had a war about that
>France surrendered
Such claims are impossible to fabrucate

Mainly wars after acquiring independence from Spain. Chile went to war against Bolivia and Peru at the turn of the century due to territorial disputes.

We lost a lot of our amazonian territory to Peru and your country circa 1890. Panama seceded at the beginning of the XX century thanks to US intervention in the building of the panama Canal .Venezuela and Ecuador Seceded from us.

Paraguay almost lost all its male population. Uruguay managed to gain indepence despite their small population (although they sould definitely be annexed by Argentina).

let them come
youtube.com/watch?v=iZzOCnkOXpM

>what are (obviously overpriced) tunnels

Because they can't.

They wouldn't last a week if they went to war againt South America.

You would defeat them by offering jobs.

>We lost a lot of our amazonian territory to Peru and your country circa 1890.

Wrong.
They were disputed. We also """"lost"""" lands too you.
The treaties recognize that they were never each country's lands in first place.

>Spanish
>Reconquering anything

They have managed to lose in every single fucking thing they've been involved in for the last 200 years. What makes you think they would win now?

>Uruguay managed to gain indepence despite their small population

I blame the eternal Anglo for that. Didn't know you guys went to war with Peru though, I know Pedrão sought to diplomatically settle our borders with our neighbours, the only unresolved ones before the war of Paraguay were the ones with that country itself, Argentina and Uruguay, which is still disputed up to this date but literally no one cares.

Their economy is so shit they need to headquarter a lot of their companies in South America.

There are already over 400 spanish companies over here and around 50k spaniards looking for job opportunities.

portafolio.co/negocios/empresas/hay-400-empresas-espanolas-colombia-68320

How can Napoleon even rest peacfully?

is this south brasil

Why didn't Argentina fight in the world war II?

Isolationism
They eran were fascist or falangist or peronistas or something

Becuz we wuz nazis n shiet

We are. But we do it in the 21st century way, with banks and telefonicas, not with guns and bullets.

That's for brainless apes. And there's no bigger unibrow chimp niggers in the entire world than the colombians.

>They eran were
Hasta ahí te llegó la credibilidad, pedro.

yes

t. o sul é o meu país

I'd say it's the other way around. Iñaki.

Your country is actually closer to losing Catalonia, Galicia or the Basque country than to recovering even 1cm of land in Latin America.

Nice try though

First post, best post
Ayyy just fuck my city up. Pic related.
We know which fights to pick tbqh.
We are friends

The problem with invading Brazil is that you become Brazilian in the process. Is like trying to defeat the zyka virus by injecting yourself a sample of it and hope you get immunity; won't happen, and you'll become hue, the favelado on a tree.

Same with Bolivia. You may go there as a Conquistador but you'll come out as a Bolita.

It really isn't worth it.

What kind of retarded post is this? The reason why it never happened is because we're allies you dumbfuck

France best neighbour.

tell that to the Unitedstatesians in Vietnam.

these "commies" don't follow any rules, they act trying to pass as civilians, so you can even identify them, they also use civilians as human shields, they recruit children, put landmines in areas inhabited by civilians, kidnap, extort, etc. it's just not possible to "exterminate" them if you don't even know who they are and they don't follow any rules.

Sudaca ignorante

We are only allies because Uruguay is independent. Even then, we still had border throughout the whole 19th century

but Asspain isn't even the country that invest the most in Colombia. USA, Panama, Switzerland, England, the Netherlands and Chile invest more. Hell, even Bermuda and Anguilla invest more.

Nice argument bro :)

Nueva Granada was, from the very XVI century, a separate entity from Venezuela and Quito. Gran Colombia was nothing, it was just a Bolivar fantasy that didn't last long. We have always been a separate country. Even Panama wasn't, for the most part, part of our territory.

what did we lose with Peru? nothing. on the contrary, we gained land on them.

Nope man, you're quite worng. We lost some territory to Peru. We even owned part of the Costa Rican and Nicaraguan coast and we lost it as well.

This map doesn't take into account "la gran Colombia"

Why dont whole south america stop being under US control? Because US dont let them. Same answer to your question, op.

do something Ivan pls

Oh, so that's how we got our dog head

there weren't official borders until the XX centuryt. Colombia claimed these territories but so did Peru, and Ecuador, Venezuela, etc, had their own reclamations.Colombia won the war in 1933, which meant the ratification of the Salomon--Lozano treaty of 1922, which established the borders between the two countries once and for all, favouring Colombia. Check this map of Peru in 1913.

as you see, they claimed the Putumayo and the Trapecio Amazonico, and we took it,

or check this Venezuelan map of 1899, or this one: 3.bp.blogspot.com/-5eyo6-DLMMc/Tv44I4M2ogI/AAAAAAAAARY/XEfprGimNXA/s1600/800px-Venezuela1840.JPG , they claimed a lot of territory that is now ours.

as for these lands of today's Costa Rica and Nicaragua, they were under the administration of Santa Fe, but weren't real part of our territory.

We tried while being USSR, but communism is shit, so cant do, sorry.

Why would anyone want to conquer brazil?

bunch of monekeys dug in jungles and favelas, not worth anyone's trouble.

You went full retard. Never go full retard man.

el chileANO

>Estados Unidos de Venezuela
The cocksucking is unbelievable

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's the official name as of today. The reason is that they subdivide their territory in states just like mexico (e.g Estados Unidos de Mexico)

Brazil does too, but the official name is Republica Federativa do Brasil

Shh, noone needs to know

Well, Mexico isn't an example to anyone, is it?

Isn't it Republica Bolivarcuckiana de Venezuela?

Yes it is. However, they still subdivide their country into states.

Back in the day, its name was "Estados Unidos de Venezuela". Colombia was also called "Estados Unidos de Colombia" for a brief period.

DELETE ISTO