If a black guy speak to you in a perfect french

If a black guy speak to you in a perfect french
will you be surprised?

No

no, that's what happens when you colonize half of africa i guess

I don't understand french, but I know arabic.
If I start speaking arabic, it's at least guaranteed that he will understand me. After all, he is a native French, right?

I wouldn't understand it so I wouldn't know if it was perfect or not

why would I be suprised

there's tons of black people from the Dominican Republic and Africa and other black countries

I won't be able to tell good french from bad french, desu.

No, there's one in my city who owns a few coffee shops.

Kek what country are they?

yes because i live in montreal and no one speaks perfect french here

we don't have that many fat people but not far off desu

>If a black guy speak to you in a perfect french
>will you be surprised?
no. I've been to france and there are a lot of blacks there (very very different from "african AMERICANS").

also I live in Ottawa and there's a lot of blacks here who speak qc french including one of the cooks I work with

No, there are two types of blacks here. From Suriname, which speak Dutch with a Surname accent and from Africa, which speak with a strong French accent.

Nope, I've met a black french exchange student.

he is white

Probably since most blacks here speak in English.

in Turkey yes he is considered white obviously

Obsessed

this guy looks like a perfect male tbph pham. no homo obviously.

as for your question, no, I wouldn't be surprised if a black guy spoke to me in French. of all the European countries you guys have the most black people (correct me if I'm wrong though), plus lots of Africans speak French as their primary/secondary language.

Alexandre Dumas, author of well-known books like "the Three Musketeers" and "The Count of Monte-Cristo" was black.
His son Alexandre Dumas (fils) was also a noted writer, author of "The Lady of the Camellias".

So, no I wouldn't be surprised.

>Obsessed
with what?

with USA obviously. you, a Canadian, are shoehorning USA into a thread that has no connection with them.

Dominicans speak Spanish, idiot.

It won't surprise me, there's a lot of black people who speak perfect french, mostly those who were born in France.

He was 1/4 black tb.h

Everyone in my family speaks perfect french so no