What's Sup Forums's opinion on human augmentation?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on human augmentation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zaiy_ZxCGyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell yeah.

>human

Deus Ex/10

Your appointment toFEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

A BOMB!

I am not a fan of it since it opens another gate for mass control

I think some people call themselves 'transhumanist' they are kind of weird....Has to do with body augmentation and philosophy...iono..

it's cool

lol why
the important is that you are in control and the machine is an extension of your soul

I have one.
I say it's a great thing.

anything you consume that you didn't make is a method of control, social, psychological, material etc

when body parts are artificially made and purchased it means your individuality is up for sale, even more power to the people that sells pointless things

youtube.com/watch?v=Zaiy_ZxCGyE

good

B
O
M
B

it's kinda racist imo

there was a big debate about it in sweden recently and the consensus was that it was racist and homophobic

>anything you consume that you didnt make
so like, everything

what

Personally I'm against anything that changes the natural way of human nature or any nature overall.

If those scientists were geniuses as they make it seem to be they would know better than not messing with the nature

I want to have a robot body that can fly and carry heavy shit and just keep my head on top

Deus Ex is overrated garbage

le bomb meme haha so funneh

was going to point out this

you better be a skilled farmer and good mechanic on both big and micro engines then, otherwise your statement is quite hypocritical

it's not hypocritical because freedom is an illusion
but the question is how much are you willing to give up

will you pay to feel better about yourself physically

me i'm a firm believer that no matter if we became shaped as ayyliens or we continue to look like cromagnons, the human drama will go on forever
>so hungry
>tfw no gf
>need cash for this shit i'd die for because of reasons
>gotta get the missus some shiny beads
>feet hurt
>wish i was at Venice beach instead of Omaha one
>got a clean pair of socks yet with you mate?
>no gf so lonely *suicides by dagger*
>shitposting is fun *scribbles on wall of China*
>tfw no chikn tendies
>shitposting is fun *blogs from space station*

i (and you) will pay anyways
the price differs tho, from dollars to just being polite to others, and yeah physical energy like doing stuff to improve yourself (gym, diet, etc)

I want a skul gun

I want a fucking smartphone that lasts longer than three years without going all buggy and glitchy. After that we can talk about augmentation.

we already have an extension of the mind and body though - smartphones and desktops. they contain more knowledge about us. they're like a daily record of everything we do, where we go, what we eat, what we bought, all of the knowledge we have.
this would just be making it physical. idk how i feel about that

goddamn, this
what if you put your iArm and 2 years later you have to buy a new model because you fisted your missus and the arm glitched inside her?