Cultural Exchange *Here*

Well I'm doing this, because I want learn about new cultures and meet new people.
Also I want practice my english.
Be friendly, stay social

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw6o72h6Hhg
youtube.com/watch?v=OK65pLTocRM
youtube.com/watch?v=9SuqCSF70EU
youtube.com/watch?v=EcvMJzSr1HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he wants to learn cultures on Sup Forums

Lmao good luck

Is it impossible?? :'v Im niewww

in croatia people eat fish on friday
but i dont
#fuckthepolice

I am a Greek
Do you want to learn more about Greece?

The german flag represtents three things
black- smoke
Red - Fire
Yellow - jews

Yesss

so basically greece is a permavirgin bastard child of an unknown father and slut mother who got rekt by jews

very unclever of you

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

hahaha why they eat fish??

Why smoke and fire?? What is the meaning of that??

shit, blood and piss

so its the same?

Literally thats nice shit

Ok I will post some maps so you can understand Greece/Europe more.

1/3

2/3

3/3

>the peruan.....

anti-semitism map

The chilean...

ja

I wish I could save more.

wtf is wrong with Korea?

I hope Peru gets down to our level.
We outcast rapists.

So thay can´t hold a nice relationship in the case of marriage??
Actually the same happens in my country

Washing hands is important.

The sexual life in peru is horrible, i mean the girls are so stereotyped, the laws for rapers are nothing, the second day they are free, its shit this system

There are weird laws in russia?? Wich is the craziest thing that happened there??

what u mean?

Greece tops the list of having the most sex on a weekly basis at 87%. Brazil and Russia sit high on the list at 82% and 80%, respectively. Just over half of people in the US have weekly sex at 53%. Japanese are least likely to have weekly sex at 34%.

You should beat rapists with your friends up. I know a Turkish father who disowned his son for this, although he didn't even rape the girl. She was just pretending at the police. Women here have so much power in western Europe.

red is wine belt
gold is beer belt
blue is vodka belt

I mean the 47% - 67% of marriage ends in divorce, s, its hard hold a good relation? Sorry if the question is not well made

Portugal people are not so happy

Wich is the best brand of vodka?? I like it but a friend told me that the vodka we drink here, its different than the native russian vodka

I don't know but western women are really different. German women are not loyal, they can't cook and don't want children. They are like men.

I don't know but you should ask the Slavs. You can always open a thread. Romanians for example drink so much to forget poverty.

Greece is undeniably the best country on Earth, there is no doubt. This is one of the few undeniable truths you will learn here. Greece has the best history, culture, and most importantly, people. It is my dream to live there one day, and I hope beyond anything else that Greece recovers from its current economic problems.

Here you can see where the most Gypsies live. Most people hate them in Europe. It's sometimes normal in real life to call Bulgarians and Romanians as Gypsies and Hungarians too but only online.

This shows how many men are hairy.

Here you can see roughly how people view gays. Western Europe is much more gay than eastern Europe.

In my country we have two sacred text, the bible and the Constitution.

We also hate communist.

I think Latvia is one of the best places in Europe to live right now.

Actually here in perú, a percentage of the population hate the gays, its not normal to see them

>Greece
>a bad place for gays

What??

These countries were influenced a lot by Greece and Turkey. Most food in those countries is Greek/Turkish too.

Aww thanks

Its true that americans are very patriots?? In 3 months I will live in texas, any advice??? Its my first time living abroad

FUCK THE HUNS

This is good. Look this is the winner of Eurovision. Even children could see this Austrian """"man"""" in TV. It's very normal in Germany/western Europe to see all kinds of freaks.

There are many changes when your country has 4100 we wuz history.

How is the national identity in germany?? There's a huge love for their country??

Americans are some of the most patriotic people on earth. Most of us also can't tell the difference between mexicans and other people from Latin America.

Whaaaaaat?? Well maybe that should change, It would be better if here (In my country) they accepts the gays, but they shouldn´t beat them or discriminating

Any advice for a latin american?? Tell me 5 thing sthat I must not do

I don't know it's very mixed. Many people here think its bad when they are proud of their country, although most foreigners and the rest of the world don't care. They like football a lot and they are proud of their industry.

Somebody of this thread has ever eaten peruvian food??

Honestly, these 3 things will help you the most:

1. Never boast or talk about your achievements.
2. Avoid excessively saying that something is done better back where you are from.
3. Give people much more personal space than you are used to, you should be at least 2-3 feet away from someone when talking with them, and avoid physically contacting people.

Idk. I guess if someone thinks you're mexican politely tell them you are Peruvian.

Don't go to the ghetto areas of towns or cities

Don't eat too much fast food

There's not a lot I can think to warn against. You'll have a safe stay.

I don't know, I don't care when they discriminate them. You should ask Swedish anons if you want to know more about it. One of the most gay countries in Europe and the world. They are even proud of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw6o72h6Hhg

It looks easy, how is the school life there?? They will look me weird because im latino? Im a bit scared

Most restaurants in Germany are Italian, Greek, Turkish, Indian or Chinese. Germans eat a lot of fast food or they eat at work because they don't cook at thome.

That's disgusting

Romania is a very dangerous country and you can have sex with animals there.

The United States is a very diverse country, and racism is taken very seriously. People will probably go out of their way to make you feel welcome, and anyone who is mean to you will likely be scorned. Do not worry, you will be fine.

ok user that was everything
good night and ignore mexican, argentinian and chilean shitposters

Well, thanks for everything, ur cool

>I want learn about new cultures and meet new people.
>Sup Forums

But its illegal to mary your cousin
and there is no minimal drinking age.
Trust me its paradise + we have the highest child happiness and lowest violent crimes per capita in Europe.

We are a paradox

oohsht..

We also have a lot of small villages all around

Kill yourself

I am genuinely curious. Is Romania a cosy place to live?

Meh, I don´t have any reason to do it :v

hows peru pham

>A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE

And we have litteraly no terrorism.

Yes and undervalued...witch makes it even more cosy

Kids are also really happy because they are innocent.

Im out

Well, In Perú you will find of everything, from tripping legal amazonic drugs (Ayahuasca) till politicians who are assasins, talking about places to sightseeing (Macchu Picchu) its amazing but the population are shitty

youtube.com/watch?v=OK65pLTocRM

youtube.com/watch?v=9SuqCSF70EU

Amazing drinks and food
youtube.com/watch?v=EcvMJzSr1HE